www.sexdollaustralia.com

SDA Selling ILDoll New Hyper Realistic Silicone - Video (4k)

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

SDA Selling ILDoll New Hyper Realistic Silicone - Video (4k)

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Hello lovely people

Happy to announce we are now authorised ILDoll dealers :angel:

Once I saw this new skin tech, I was very interested and had to partner with ILDoll. We at SDA are always looking for what’s new, unique and DIFFERENT. I think at this stage customers are looking for much more and getting a bit tired of the masses. There are an abundance of new Chinese factories opening every day (literally) just doing the same thing over and over and well just following at low level, toeing the line and dragging their feet.

So we are happy to welcome anything new that is of course sexy, realistic and appealing. I think this is.

The doll is an all silicone model, head and body (although you can downgrade to TPE if you like) but in addition to the choice of silicone you can also upgrade the skin surface. The skin is dubbed “Hyper Realistic” or ‘HR’ they call it. The skin has everything real skin has including sunspots, freckles, veins etc. It also wrinkles like real skin and when you gaze at it and well yeah it is just like real skin. They have also coupled this new tech with some stunning realistic bodies and faces which I think alone are impressive. They say eyes are the windows to the soul, I would say in love dolls..the hands are windows to the realism, peep the hands.

I have shot my own video with one of their samples take a look.

I have also included some photos of their other models. I love this photography (mainly referring to the 170cm H with long dark brown hair) the colours are so cold and bare but it works strangely… it presents the dolls as art almost like something you would see in a museum. Whoever did this photography I am impressed.

ILDoll page is here: https://www.sexdollaustralia.com.au/ILdoll

Please contact us if you have any questions, worldwide shipping available.

Thank you
:glou:

Andy
Attachments
SDA IL 155cm H-cup with Head 13-3-1500x1500.jpg
SDA IL 155cm H-cup with Head 13-3-1500x1500.jpg (199.32 KiB) Viewed 7432 times
Sex Doll Australia IL 151cm DD-cup with Head 33.jpg
Sex Doll Australia IL 151cm DD-cup with Head 33.jpg (203.5 KiB) Viewed 7432 times
SDA IL 151cm DD-cup with Head 33-main-800x800.jpg
SDA IL 151cm DD-cup with Head 33-main-800x800.jpg (88.04 KiB) Viewed 7432 times
SDA IL 170cm H-cup with Head C33-11-1500x1500.jpg
SDA IL 170cm H-cup with Head C33-11-1500x1500.jpg (129.58 KiB) Viewed 7432 times
SDA IL 170cm H-cup with Head C33-13-1500x1500.jpg
SDA IL 170cm H-cup with Head C33-13-1500x1500.jpg (199.5 KiB) Viewed 7432 times
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

doll-o-grapher

Re: SDA Selling ILDoll New Hyper Realistic Silicone - Video

Post by doll-o-grapher »

Can you confirm weights on these dolls - your website lists the lovely 170cm TPE doll at 48Kg, but IL Doll's website list the same doll at 59Kg.

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

doll-o-grapher wrote:Can you confirm weights on these dolls - your website lists the lovely 170cm TPE doll at 48Kg, but IL Doll's website list the same doll at 59Kg.

Hi Doll-o-grapher, sorry for the delay i get alerts if email sent on TDF to my inbox but posts i dont get! so i have to mannually look for these. thanks for your patience.

ILDOLL have 170cm 'Kokomi' as 41KG see here: http://www.ildoll.com/ShowDollCon?id=170&type=sil#
and we have the same 41KG
it will change though between silicone and TPE, the silicone is a little lighter but we have the same weight listed. Maybe you saw that weight on another website? if so i would take it with a grain of salt this is the offical ILdoll website so is bond.

Thanks and let me know if I can assist any further with this babe
Cheers
Andrew
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Congrats Andy, this is also great news for Aussie Collectors, and again another reputable Aussie vendor that can access these great doll lines, and save the buyer all the import hassles and hidden cost pitfalls of importing.

I am Trying to get ILDoll Onboard for a silicone custom, but so far, it is looking expensive, as a custom doll from a quality line is sure to be, unless we can reach an agreement for a new line model as well.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

doll-o-grapher

Post by doll-o-grapher »

It's this link on the same website saying 59kg, compared to the 48kg you list for the TPE.
http://www.ildoll.com/ShowDollCon?id=170&type=tpe

You'll be getting an email from me before long, still making up my mind on which brand and height appeals the most, between the IL 170, IL 151, WM 170-H and YL 148-D.

Dang if we all ain't spoiled for choice.

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Anung Un Rama wrote:Congrats Andy, this is also great news for Aussie Collectors, and again another reputable Aussie vendor that can access these great doll lines, and save the buyer all the import hassles and hidden cost pitfalls of importing.

I am Trying to get ILDoll Onboard for a silicone custom, but so far, it is looking expensive, as a custom doll from a quality line is sure to be, unless we can reach an agreement for a new line model as well.

Anung

As always thanks Anung ! appreciate your words. Speaking of Silicone and TPE i made a page about this the other day, I did my own research and also i found some useful information on some Japanese forums about it so kinda formed my own page and i made a chart that might help.
the page is here: https://www.sexdollaustralia.com.au/TPE ... -sex-dolls

I decided to do this page and i couldnt see much online on this subject, TPE vs Silicone, invariably its a common question and quite obvious that it would be.
Sex Doll Australia

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

doll-o-grapher wrote:It's this link on the same website saying 59kg, compared to the 48kg you list for the TPE.
http://www.ildoll.com/ShowDollCon?id=170&type=tpe

You'll be getting an email from me before long, still making up my mind on which brand and height appeals the most, between the IL 170, IL 151, WM 170-H and YL 148-D.

Dang if we all ain't spoiled for choice.

Oh yes that what i was talking about the TPE version is heavier i had this ' Weight: 41kg(Silicone), 48kg(TPE) ' for kokomi but yes your right on ILDoll website they have the tpe version extra heavier. I will follow up with them sorry about that.

Yes big big decisions, choosing the doll is always hard, especially i have 400 + dolls on there :D . I give some advice though, always choose the BODY first. with the exception of ILDoll , you can use the customise pages it will line up the bodies side by side nicely and you can see exactly what you want as they are all together and in the same aspect ratio, now you have the body you want THEN... consider the head. Looking at head and body combos so much is hard on the brain too much info.

If you choose head and body separate remember there are often two sized heads for all brands (small and medium), we make sure we get the match right. heads like WM 36 for example are smaller and wont look good on the larger bod.

Anyways i leave you to it, drop me a message should you need any help :D

Thanks again
Andy
Sex Doll Australia

doll-o-grapher

Post by doll-o-grapher »

That guide page and the chart is pretty informative :)

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

That is a good video. Looks lovely and so realistic. Wow.

Do you also have similar videos for other models? I am more interested in B of A cup types with curvy asses...

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

doll-o-grapher wrote:That guide page and the chart is pretty informative :)
Thanks mate, good to hear
:D :glou:
Sex Doll Australia

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

DoctorDuke wrote:That is a good video. Looks lovely and so realistic. Wow.

Do you also have similar videos for other models? I am more interested in B of A cup types with curvy asses...
Hi DoctorDuke

Thank you very much my friend. I have many other videos but not with ILDoll other models im sorry.
Othe videos are here: https://www.sexdollaustralia.com.au/Sex-Doll-Videos

Thanks and let me know if you need anything else.
Sex Doll Australia

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hey Andy, A Pretty Decent summary in the Silicone to TPE comparisons, on both the chart and write ups. :thumbs_up:

Good Job, although the newer silicons blends are emulating a lot closer to tpe properties, which has both positives and sadly negatives, so here is hoping that makers continue improvements by listening.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

One error for Silicone Dolls noted I.....we are just as hot and hotter sometimes!

Lily

Its cooking time!.png
Its cooking time!.png (6.02 MiB) Viewed 6702 times
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Anung Un Rama wrote:Hey Andy, A Pretty Decent summary in the Silicone to TPE comparisons, on both the chart and write ups. :thumbs_up:

Good Job, although the newer silicons blends are emulating a lot closer to tpe properties, which has both positives and sadly negatives, so here is hoping that makers continue improvements by listening.

Anung

Thanks mate ! yes you are right. I have also been hearing talk of silicone breasts having gel inside, as the silicone is quite hard it can ruin the feel making the breast feeling too hard so there is some work around gel injections, they can make the gel perfect on buoyancy. So yeah good stuff coming but your right with what you said that one does have pros and cons.
Sex Doll Australia

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Lilith Un Rama wrote:One error for Silicone Dolls noted I.....we are just as hot and hotter sometimes!

Lily

Its cooking time!.png

hahaha! very true. :glou:
Sex Doll Australia

INFORMATIONS