www.sexdollaustralia.com

Popular Q&A - Audio Required - Good for Newbies

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Popular Q&A - Audio Required - Good for Newbies

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Hi there
hope all is well
Sorry my voice is a little quiet so might have to crank it up or stick some headphones on. I have done a little chat about hop topics in the love doll world.

For those that are in the know this wouldn't be anything new but might be good for newbies that have just stumbled into the scene and dont know much.

Speaking a bit about the fakes and health concerns I think Haremlover is really good for quality control and testing as he has a great eye for detail and can give a precise and thorough review of your dolls so I encourage all manufacturers to contact him if you want your doll reviewed by him here.

Enjoy !
:glou:
Andrew
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Popular Q&A - Audio Required - Good for Newbies

Post by haremlover »

I'm starting to listen to your video now.

You do me a great honour which I try to live up to.

Anyone can review a doll . . . really . . . but when one's seen a number, and seen complaints about dolls some of which are justified and others arising from unreal expectations, I hope it's possible to strike a balanced view about what's important about a doll, what a manufacturer has succeeded in doing well and where some improvement would be helpful, important or an imperative. It's simply a perspective from what one might like to think is a "normal" neutrality of what a spectrum of doll enthusiasts might expect. Sometimes I hit the mark square on such as my review recently of a Sanhui 168 which resulted in a wonderful chorus of people chiming in in confirmation.

Very good commentary in the video and many of the photos quite superb. Good selection.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

There's a simple way to say "we charge a little more . . . " . . . . BECAUSE WE INCLUDE THE CUSTOMS FEES which are often extra and unexpected when you buy from others ;-)

Best wishes

Harem

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

haremlover wrote:There's a simple way to say "we charge a little more . . . " . . . . BECAUSE WE INCLUDE THE CUSTOMS FEES which are often extra and unexpected when you buy from others ;-)

Best wishes

Harem
Yes Indeed ...and this is a must read for Australian importers.

Low Value GST exemptions a thing of the past

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Thanks haremlover
and thanks Anung Un Rama
:D

I should have said in the video and this is mainly to Aussies buying dolls, all dolls that arrive in Australia all have to go under customs clearance there is no 'if buts or maybes'. Its called an 'IDM check' which stands for 'Illustrative Descriptive Material'. It means during the clearance, I (not you) have to send customs pictures of the doll that is purchased. Nothing to be worried about its just a protocol as they need to check that she is adult in appearance. They do it this way as they dont have the time and resources to open the box and see themselves that its an adult doll. Once they approve the pics they will 'pass' the doll then collect their money for the taxes from me.
So in essence the customs clearance has a bit more to it. Its not just holding the doll and them asking for taxes.

Cheers all
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

INFORMATIONS