www.sexdollaustralia.com

Sex Doll Australia Now IRONTECH Dealers!

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Sex Doll Australia Now IRONTECH Dealers!

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Hello Lovely People

Just a quick note that we are pleased to announce we are now Irontech dealers.
I have been watching this brand for a while and in my opinion as of recent there has been a decent lift in looks and quality, so we decided to partner with them.
Attached are some pics of these Irontech cuties! As always our prices are inclusive of taxes and customs clearance, the works. Will also be selling from Japanese Love Toys soon after.

Irontech Doll Page:
https://www.sexdollaustralia.com.au/Irontech

Our exclusive Human Hair Wigs:
Don’t forget we also have our own synthetic human hair wigs, looks and feels like the real thing. Comes with a free Sex Doll Australia wig bag and shipped from Melbourne.
https://www.sexdollaustralia.com.au/Acc ... Wavy-Style

Thank you and enjoy your day.

:glou:

Andrew
Attachments
5.jpg
5.jpg (113.92 KiB) Viewed 2207 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (120.99 KiB) Viewed 2207 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (113.55 KiB) Viewed 2207 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (139.76 KiB) Viewed 2207 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (91.74 KiB) Viewed 2207 times
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

Jay890
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Sex Doll Australia Now IRONTECH Dealers!

Post by Jay890 »

Awesome news. I have been also interested in irontechdoll. Thanks for the update Andrew.

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Sex Doll Australia Now IRONTECH Dealers!

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Your very welcome my friend. Drop in if you need anything.
Thanks
Andrew
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

INFORMATIONS