www.asdolls.com

Unattractive is better?

AS Doll offers the best in high quality TPE dolls, with new designs being added all the time, keeping us at the front of doll innovation. We are a friendly and reliable manufacture with an emphasis on customer service.
http://www.asdolls.com
Asdoll
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Unattractive is better?

Post by Asdoll »

When you buy a doll, which parts you want to have the real pictures?
Most want to see vagain, face, anus and ass.
Cathy From Asdoll Official
Email : info@asdolls.com

if you want to choose our doll .Please feel free to contact us .

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Unattractive is better?

Post by nicvncnt »

Asdoll wrote:When you buy a doll, which parts you want to have the real pictures?
If I understand your question correctly I would say that the one view everyone asks for (but the maker rarely provides) is a full frontal full body shot with arms straight down at the sides and nothing obscured so that the proportions can be accurately assessed.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

nicvncnt wrote:
Asdoll wrote:When you buy a doll, which parts you want to have the real pictures?
If I understand your question correctly I would say that the one view everyone asks for (but the maker rarely provides) is a full frontal full body shot with arms straight down at the sides and nothing obscured so that the proportions can be accurately assessed.
Good morning,

I kinda do this with my newly acquired dolls along with true measurements. I did one for the AS 168 and have one for the AS 161 that I have not posted, yet. They are my Tale of the Tape posts. My AS 161 Raven head is more the happy to show off her curves. Will post more later.
Attachments
IMG_0118.JPG
IMG_0118.JPG (923.59 KiB) Viewed 1661 times

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Panther68 wrote: I kinda do this with my newly acquired dolls along with true measurements. I did one for the AS 168 and have one for the AS 161 that I have not posted, yet. They are my Tale of the Tape posts. My AS 161 Raven head is more the happy to show off her curves. Will post more later.
Many thanks for doing this, Panther68. These kind of pics from doll owners often provide clearer information than we get from the makers...

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

I would like it if when your choosing your face option(or choosing an extra head) you could click on the different heads, and see multiple photos of it. Sometimes it can be hard to track down photos of the different faces, and sometimes because the wig can change a head's look so much I don't even realize they're the same head.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

First, thank you for taking the time to ask for feedback from potential customers. I appreciate this. As to what I would like to see is non-glamour shots taken with full front, full back, side pictures, close up vagina, close up anus, and the doll bent over in the doggy position, so that we can see the hole alignment. Though I can appreciate the glamour shots, seeing the "raw" product gives us the consumer, a better overview of what we are potentially buying.

Thank you.

Tacitus_Bartelby

Post by Tacitus_Bartelby »

Agree 100% with kambui!
Glamour shots are nice but, in them, you're selling a fantasy. When I was shopping, what I really wanted was a close up picture of the vagina, another of its placement in relation to the anus and then a couple more full body factory shots.
If all bodies of a certain height and cup size are the same, once I decided which body I wanted, it was all about the face.
No matter what fantasy we attach to these dolls, we are buying a very expensive product and I, for one, would appreciate a few 'clinical' pics along with the playboy centerfold pics.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Keep the suggestions coming.
I will do my best to help AS with this.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Plain, unretouched front, back and side photos with measurements.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

I think its important for plain pictures as stated by those above to be available in order to see the shape of the body and its proportions clearly. I also think its important to show the glamour pics as a way to display "What can be achieved".

MrEverything

Post by MrEverything »

i wont even consider a doll if it is fully dressed and without private part shots...full disclosure is best I am not buying clothes, i'm buying the doll

jonaspersson122

Post by jonaspersson122 »

I want to see all doll models lined up next to each other in the same photo, for easy comparison.
I don't own any dolls yet, but I have my heart set on the ClimaxDoll 100cm PlusPlus (huge butt). Maybe someday I will take the plunge...

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

In with all but Frank and Jonas most: clear front, back side pics (i like em both sitting and standing) + also the same kinda pics and/or combo pics of/with other models will be very good to make decisions off.

P.s. Panther I do look forward to that 161's Tale of the Tape :D. Right now I am pretty much @ I dont trust none of the measurements, and will not really consider a model even, unless someone actually trustworthy posts them on here. Not to bash AS (have 0 exp. with them), but seem it's way to common a practice nowadays to just post false number unfortunately.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Yep, full straight naked body pictures from front/back/side. This is very important for us to know what we're actually buying, compared to the sexy images with custom makeup/wigs/clothes, fancy posing, and heavy edits in photoshop. It is also a way to show customers that you are not trying to hide any flaws in your design by edited images. Another bonus is that we can measure the distance from mouth to vag, and compare to length of legs, as well as compare to other dolls/objects for reference.

It's this kind of info we otherwise have to turn to the forums to (hopefully) find. If not then it may simply not be worth spending thousands of dollars on.

And I mean, considering there are dolls manufactured all the time, there is absolutely no excuse to NOT grab a couple of pictures of them for more informative purposes to future potential customers. You don't need a professional photographer or expensive equipment for this.

Edit: With that said I don't mean that the fancy promo-sets are bad. They just serve a different purpose of showing what is possible with the dolls.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

avante wrote:In with all but Frank and Jonas most: clear front, back side pics (i like em both sitting and standing) + also the same kinda pics and/or combo pics of/with other models will be very good to make decisions off.

P.s. Panther I do look forward to that 161's Tale of the Tape :D. Right now I am pretty much @ I dont trust none of the measurements, and will not really consider a model even, unless someone actually trustworthy posts them on here. Not to bash AS (have 0 exp. with them), but seem it's way to common a practice nowadays to just post false number unfortunately.
Hey Avante, yes, I have had it done for a while now, just have been so back logged with getting out photos. I will get it out the is evening. So I can cross it off my list.

INFORMATIONS