www.asdolls.com

Time for a change for Annie May, my AS 161 Raven head.

AS Doll offers the best in high quality TPE dolls, with new designs being added all the time, keeping us at the front of doll innovation. We are a friendly and reliable manufacture with an emphasis on customer service.
http://www.asdolls.com
avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Time for a change for Annie May, my AS 161 Raven head.

Post by avante »

Hi Panther, man that Raven head really is something! I can see why some others got her too and how she got attention at the party! For me this one kinda falls of because of the pussy placement...was wondering in your other AS dolls; is this a common feature? *also saw a new specless body from AS for which I also think this is pos. the case. Would sure still love to see this body compared to the 163 of IT tho!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Avante, do have a photo of them standing beside each other along with my AS 168. The 168 is towering over the other two with 8 cm heels putting her at 176 cm tall!
Attachments
IMG_0401.JPG
IMG_0401.JPG (354.69 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
IMG_0403.JPG
IMG_0403.JPG (502.6 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
IMG_0404.JPG
IMG_0404.JPG (391.68 KiB) Viewed 1112 times

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Damn, what a difference in height. And now I try to imaging this with a newly discovered 175cm doll. 8O
Beautiful pictures of Annie May. :thumbs_up:
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Picture 401 is killing it. Who can resist that look?

The group photo is kinda funny, the AS168 seems like a basketball player beside the other 2. :lol:

Were you just preparing another photo session with Ananya? I mean, she surely is not hanging around topless just for fun. :whistle:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hahahah @ the basketball player, but yeah, it does put thing in perspective; it's funny I've same difference with my WM158D without or with 17cm heels :P.

And man that groupshot is nice! Really dig both bodies. The AS161 hourglass is just wow! Do feel the IT looks more real in the face (tho Raven head is def. nice) body wise I feel like maybe. Torn on which legs I favor :P. So what's your own take on these 2 vs each other so to speak ;) ?
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Tsall wrote:Damn, what a difference in height. And now I try to imaging this with a newly discovered 175cm doll. 8O
Beautiful pictures of Annie May. :thumbs_up:
Thanks Tsall, Pictured here with their sandals on, sandals having 1 cm soles. I would say the Irontech 163 with this head is 162 cm, AS 161 at 158 cm and the AS 168 at 176 cm. The AS 161 is really 157 cm though the 168 is true height.
dxc wrote:Picture 401 is killing it. Who can resist that look?

The group photo is kinda funny, the AS168 seems like a basketball player beside the other 2. :lol:

Were you just preparing another photo session with Ananya? I mean, she surely is not hanging around topless just for fun. :whistle:
:haha4: Yeah, I usually don't leave the dolls naked. Just in case if Carrie brings a friend home. They all know I have sex dolls, but gotta keep it classy. :plaidskirt: I had just done the shots of her standing by the window and would change her into her Lululemon outfit to take her to the Golden Gate Bridge. These were just some casual photos I took days ago. Sometimes they are useful when you, guys have questions.
avante wrote:Hahahah @ the basketball player, but yeah, it does put thing in perspective; it's funny I've same difference with my WM158D without or with 17cm heels :P.

And man that groupshot is nice! Really dig both bodies. The AS161 hourglass is just wow! Do feel the IT looks more real in the face (tho Raven head is def. nice) body wise I feel like maybe. Torn on which legs I favor :P. So what's your own take on these 2 vs each other so to speak ;) ?
Hey Avante, yes, the AS161 does definitely have more on a hourglass body. Out of these three dolls, she is the shortest and heaviest at just under 43 kg. I would give it to AS on the legs as my only dislike on the IT 163 is that I feel the leg length between knee cap to heel is too short giving her a bit of a stubby legs look. Should be 4-5 cm longer. Yes, one of the rare case that I sex doll has short calves as most are way to long.

The IT faces have great detail. The Ella head just looks so real, especially when I took her out the other day. So the IT looks real, but the Raven head has that "Look" just so incredibly hot and cute.

The biggest drawbacks IMHO are her finger wires are thin and she has fat feet. I think I mentioned that to you or another TDF member, so I did take a photo of her foot. I really have to squeeze her feet into a US size 5. Her feet are wide. At 43 kg, I may have to put her on a diet. :plaidskirt:
Attachments
IMG_0400.JPG
IMG_0400.JPG (713.38 KiB) Viewed 1103 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ey P, yeah you mentioned the foot but the pic help; that does look like a broad foot! As to the IT shorter underlegs; this image does make that clear, on 2nd glance :P. I do too feel longer would be better, esp at not so much more weight prob. The 43kg for the smallest doll is a bit a drawback tho, hahaha a diat might be good idee. Tho I reckon curvy and thick is really nice, as long as you can handle it!

The weight is a bit funny tho. For my first doll I choose to go low in kg and thus smaller by default. I'm now pretty used to handling the 158D at least, I reckon at about 33-34kg, so I'm thinking of adding some kg's...Before always thought I'd get a taller gal, but allot fall off somehow, so now I'm looking at say 158-165cm gals...but pref. at about 40kg'ish...do wonder if that +3 is really noticeable tho...So It think you've some dolls in this range, compared to this AS, is it really noticeably harder to manage her?

If that AS was truly a 161 she'd be a real contender for 2nd doll for me :P. Would love to see her in leggings tho man!
Last shot question: regarding the upper leg/ass of the IT163 vs AS161, do you have a favorite?

Ow and lol now really last question, remember you mentioning being a tall guy, I was wondering (as I am too at about 188 vs my 158cm doll) do you really notice this; the height difference between the IT163 and AS161...when standing in front of her touching them up a bit?
*for example I like it way better when she is in heels to stand in front of her, and I think there's like this limit -for me- at which she really does become 'to small'...Kinda feel like that might not be much below my current 158cm.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

avante wrote:Ey P, yeah you mentioned the foot but the pic help; that does look like a broad foot! As to the IT shorter underlegs; this image does make that clear, on 2nd glance :P. I do too feel longer would be better, esp at not so much more weight prob. The 43kg for the smallest doll is a bit a drawback tho, hahaha a diat might be good idee. Tho I reckon curvy and thick is really nice, as long as you can handle it!

The weight is a bit funny tho. For my first doll I choose to go low in kg and thus smaller by default. I'm now pretty used to handling the 158D at least, I reckon at about 33-34kg, so I'm thinking of adding some kg's...Before always thought I'd get a taller gal, but allot fall off somehow, so now I'm looking at say 158-165cm gals...but pref. at about 40kg'ish...do wonder if that +3 is really noticeable tho...So It think you've some dolls in this range, compared to this AS, is it really noticeably harder to manage her?

If that AS was truly a 161 she'd be a real contender for 2nd doll for me :P. Would love to see her in leggings tho man!
Last shot question: regarding the upper leg/ass of the IT163 vs AS161, do you have a favorite?

Ow and lol now really last question, remember you mentioning being a tall guy, I was wondering (as I am too at about 188 vs my 158cm doll) do you really notice this; the height difference between the IT163 and AS161...when standing in front of her touching them up a bit?
*for example I like it way better when she is in heels to stand in front of her, and I think there's like this limit -for me- at which she really does become 'to small'...Kinda feel like that might not be much below my current 158cm.
What! Avante, Are you saying that my butt looks big in these jeans!?
IMG_0536.JPG
IMG_0536.JPG (413.61 KiB) Viewed 1077 times
Avante, I am 187 cm. Annie May is wearing 2.5 cm heeled Ugg boots so she is 159 cm in this photo. I am barefoot. Some Face app to give us both a smile.
FaceApp_1557877381968.jpg
FaceApp_1557877381968.jpg (195.01 KiB) Viewed 1077 times

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

Lovely pics Panther, what a lucky girl to have a silver fox like you looking after her :)

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

A sweet and lovely face on that young lady. I don't think you needed the face app to put that grin on your mug - enjoy!
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

Hollywoodknights69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hollywoodknights69 »

Panther, hey!
Is the Ella head new? I haven’t seen her before. Can you show more of her or shoot me a link? Thanks, Super pics!!!!
HK
HK69 and Orchid (IT163; Selina face)

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

BillMartin9029 wrote:A sweet and lovely face on that young lady. I don't think you needed the face app to put that grin on your mug - enjoy!
Liz_xxx wrote:Lovely pics Panther, what a lucky girl to have a silver fox like you looking after her :)
Thank you Liz_xxx and Bill, she is such the hotty cutie.
Hollywoodknights69 wrote:Panther, hey!
Is the Ella head new? I haven’t seen her before. Can you show more of her or shoot me a link? Thanks, Super pics!!!!
HK
Got your PM, HK69 hope you like the photos of the Ella head, too.

INFORMATIONS