www.asdolls.com

Shanghai 2019 AS161 Model found a home

AS Doll offers the best in high quality TPE dolls, with new designs being added all the time, keeping us at the front of doll innovation. We are a friendly and reliable manufacture with an emphasis on customer service.
http://www.asdolls.com
dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Shanghai 2019 AS161 Model found a home

Post by dxc »

Hi,

first thanks to AS Doll for that great opportunity and Jo for making all that work and the nice communication.
It was a very spontaneous buy for me. I had the AS161 on my watch list, cause of the more realistic waistline and figure.

Having this beauty standing in front of me I was quite impressed and enthusiastic. I am surprised which effect her presence had. The figure of the doll makes me see her less than a doll and does blur the line of doll and humanlike beauty to me. IDK how to better describe it.

Sadly something went wrong when I wanted to transfer the photos from the unpacking to my computer so I can just tell a bit about it.

AS Doll was very kind to send all the clothes the doll wore on the expo with her. And she has footplates under her feet as well. I very strongly assume that this is a special configuration for the Expo which can be pretty helpful.
The package was send via UPS, there was no customs hassle for me. (EU europe.) UPS was pretty reliable too. They phoned if I was at home and since I was not we scheduled the delivery for the next day, I even got a 2 hours time window which they sticked too.
The packaging is rather good, the neck did push through the cartonage despite there being a big foam part to protect the neck. I have to assume it fell on that side or it happened something else like that. The neck does not seem to have taken functional damage so the packaging did preserve the doll from harm. The feet were packed in extra foam pieces, the hands and arms got an extra foam layer for protection like you probably have seen if you had got a doll yourself. The doll was in a plastic bag plus there were a blanket under and over her. Her legs were fixated with a foam piece that went from one side to the other side of the carton to prevent that the doll can move in the package. So I think it was overall a decent job, after all the doll arrived me safely even though there must have been some transport mistreatment.

What else can I say than I am really happy with the doll and tend to like to explore her curves with my hands. In fact it is tough to not do it when I have nothing else to do. :roll:
161cm doll.jpg
161cm doll.jpg (151.14 KiB) Viewed 2136 times
IMG_20190518_182055.jpg
IMG_20190518_182055.jpg (218.17 KiB) Viewed 2136 times
Sorry, my photo has a bit too much light even though I shut the blinders. But even that can not hide that she is an adorable beauty.

Finally my first impressions about the feel. The TPE is squishy soft. The wig is silky smooth. The joints are consistent and good to move. They are rather easy to move but with no issue so far. Standing or holding poses is no issue at all.
She is not a lightweight for sure, but anyway I am surprised and happy how good she is to move and pose with her weight.

:thumbs_up:

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Shanghai 2019 AS161 Model found a home

Post by Maviarab »

Grats dxc! I have a 166 on the way...unfortunately I'm in the UK so she is seemingly stuck in Eu/political hell currently...no idea when she might arrive. BUT...this is about your lady and mighty fine she is too!

I wish you many happy times to come and agree, Cathy and Jo are wonderful to deal with. Top class service. Look forward to seeing and hearing more about her!

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

She has a beautiful face, and awesome body, very life-like. Thanks for sharing.
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Congrats bud. She is a beauty, no doubt about it , and your pics are nice as well :D

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Thanks Jay and Aikolover.

And thanks Maviarab. I saw your thread for your AS doll. And I really hope the doll is not stuck in some customs mish mash. My doll was already on her way a couple days when you posted your thread with the factory photos. Plus she was really fast. I expected the doll actually next week. So, fingers crossed.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Thanks dxc...fingers crossed indeed. Apparently to the Eu is fine...is just here (typical huh hahaha). But again, this not about mine, this thread for your lovely lady :)

And great about the outfits too...not sure what mine will be coming in. Also believe no staining either? be sure to keep us updated about how you get on with her...and post pics pics and more pics :)

Asdoll
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by Asdoll »

dxc wrote:Hi,

first thanks to AS Doll for that great opportunity and Jo for making all that work and the nice communication.
It was a very spontaneous buy for me. I had the AS161 on my watch list, cause of the more realistic waistline and figure.

Having this beauty standing in front of me I was quite impressed and enthusiastic. I am surprised which effect her presence had. The figure of the doll makes me see her less than a doll and does blur the line of doll and humanlike beauty to me. IDK how to better describe it.

Sadly something went wrong when I wanted to transfer the photos from the unpacking to my computer so I can just tell a bit about it.

AS Doll was very kind to send all the clothes the doll wore on the expo with her. And she has footplates under her feet as well. I very strongly assume that this is a special configuration for the Expo which can be pretty helpful.
The package was send via UPS, there was no customs hassle for me. (EU europe.) UPS was pretty reliable too. They phoned if I was at home and since I was not we scheduled the delivery for the next day, I even got a 2 hours time window which they sticked too.
The packaging is rather good, the neck did push through the cartonage despite there being a big foam part to protect the neck. I have to assume it fell on that side or it happened something else like that. The neck does not seem to have taken functional damage so the packaging did preserve the doll from harm. The feet were packed in extra foam pieces, the hands and arms got an extra foam layer for protection like you probably have seen if you had got a doll yourself. The doll was in a plastic bag plus there were a blanket under and over her. Her legs were fixated with a foam piece that went from one side to the other side of the carton to prevent that the doll can move in the package. So I think it was overall a decent job, after all the doll arrived me safely even though there must have been some transport mistreatment.

What else can I say than I am really happy with the doll and tend to like to explore her curves with my hands. In fact it is tough to not do it when I have nothing else to do. :roll:
161cm doll.jpg
IMG_20190518_182055.jpg
Sorry, my photo has a bit too much light even though I shut the blinders. But even that can not hide that she is an adorable beauty.

Finally my first impressions about the feel. The TPE is squishy soft. The wig is silky smooth. The joints are consistent and good to move. They are rather easy to move but with no issue so far. Standing or holding poses is no issue at all.
She is not a lightweight for sure, but anyway I am surprised and happy how good she is to move and pose with her weight.

:thumbs_up:
Dear dxc
Thanks for your sharing and good review for Her . We are sure will do good job with best server . With she will bring you more and more happiness .. haha ..
Thanks again with my best regards,
Cathy
Cathy From Asdoll Official
Email : info@asdolls.com

if you want to choose our doll .Please feel free to contact us .

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey dxc,

Annie May and Annabella, my AS dolls are happy to see their AS sister at her new home. Yes, the 161 TPE is nice and soft. She is a beauty.
Attachments
IMG_0599.JPG
IMG_0599.JPG (634.72 KiB) Viewed 1998 times

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Thanks Panther. Greetings to your AS beauties. Annie May can be proud of herself cause she did have a part on my decision. ;)

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hey,

my first update. Sorry for being lazy with uploading pictures, I do not have a too comfortable workflow to transfer photos.
It has to be said, this doll is really juicy. :D
But this time I mean, that it was still recognizably leeching oil in the first week. AS posted an update though that they have improved their TPE, so you might not have another experience about leeching if you buy a new doll now.
There are not yet glamour shots I am able to serve and I rather show you the measurements of my particular doll.
Panther has already measured his doll, but I still wanted to check before going shopping. With her having such a curvy body I am hopeful to get some nice fitting clothes. According to Jo from AS Doll the right size for her is S. Checking out online shops and referencing the sizing guides with my personal taken measurements it does fit usually. If you have a doll with more unrealistic measurements you might have to be creative with clothes anyway, but with a doll like the AS161 it really does pay off to measure her so you can look up for clothes.
I followed some tutorial about where and what to measure and took a photo so... well, I would not have to write down. Or just to show you.
BTW it is anything but easy to take a photo with one hand while holding some measuring tape in the other. :lol:

Her height is 156cm. She was standing in platform sneakers with a 3cm sole.
height.jpg
height.jpg (126.76 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
Bust is soft 84cm.
bust.jpg
bust.jpg (108.16 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
Underbust is 68cm.
underbust.jpg
underbust.jpg (164.19 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
Waist is 61cm.
waist.jpg
waist.jpg (147.56 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
Hips are 95+cm.
hips.jpg
hips.jpg (149.12 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
Shoulder is 31+cm.
shoulder.jpg
shoulder.jpg (99.88 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
Arm is 48cm.
arm.jpg
arm.jpg (107.52 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
Outer leg is 93cm. I would have liked to show the tape in the whole length but it was just impossible holding the tape on and having the phone far enough to cover all the length. I found it tough to find the "hip bone" since a doll does not have this. So depending on at which point of her hips you wanna declare the right place to measure from can make the leg longer or shorter for you.
o_leg.jpg
o_leg.jpg (124.67 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
Inner leg is 78cm.
Sorry, no photo here. This was just not possible for me to snap. I actually needed to hold the tape on both sides to get a measurement.

Her thigh has 52cm circumference.
thigh.jpg
thigh.jpg (105.24 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
Something that was not on the measuring guide but still people on a doll forum want to know this for some reason, the fabled MTV is about 65cm.
mtv.jpg
mtv.jpg (145.66 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
And as a goodie for everyone looking at these photos.
IMG_20190526_210717.jpg
IMG_20190526_210717.jpg (81.74 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
IMG_20190526_211127.jpg
IMG_20190526_211127.jpg (88.45 KiB) Viewed 1864 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Nicely done, dxc. So we both got 156 cm for height. It has not bothered me as she fits well in Carrie's clothes especially with 96 cm hips. She has a Victorias Secret face, but would be considered a bit chubby and too short for the runway. :plaidskirt:

I haven't had any leeching issues, but I also purchased her second hand. I believe TS got her November of last year. I have yet to oil her or powder her. Only have used baby wipes. Her skin is still silky smooth, so I am assuming that she is a no powder doll. Her TPE is definitely different than my AS 168 doll. It is smoother and softer. My 168 I got from AS as one of their photography dolls back at the beginning of the year. I just love her face. Such the Candice Swanepoel or Miranda Kerr look.

:glou:

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Yes, the TPE is very silky smooth, I think I stated it somewhere that I have not powdered her after the initial wash.
I think she has just an ultra cute face. Just look at that picture I measure her bust. How adorable she glances at one.
I am happy with the being a bit on the chubby side. I think these are measurements of a real beautiful figured woman. For me she could be taller, sure, but hey, it is not the dolls fault I am about 190cm.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Vivianna: Hey, dxc, how did people like our little story we shot at the start of the month?
Vivianna: Hey, dxc, how did people like our little story we shot at the start of the month?
IMG_20190602_203431.jpg (447.83 KiB) Viewed 1690 times
"Oh well, you know, I told you I would try out the settings of the phone camera. And sadly it turned out the photos looked nothing like on the screen."
Vivianna: Oh, no, so they did not like them? That is so sad.
Vivianna: Oh, no, so they did not like them? That is so sad.
IMG_20190602_205941.jpg (304.89 KiB) Viewed 1690 times
"Actually, they were useless, I did not post them at all."
Vivianna: I cannot believe it! All the work! I feel like, like, we failed the people that wanna know more about me badly, I am mad!
Vivianna: I cannot believe it! All the work! I feel like, like, we failed the people that wanna know more about me badly, I am mad!
IMG_20190602_210327.jpg (337.91 KiB) Viewed 1690 times
"Yeah, I was really sad, but what can we do, it happened, we have to move on."
Vivianna: I tell you, what we are doing, we make a little adventurous photo and you, you will try to make it to a composite. I hope that can make up for the lack of updates.
Vivianna: I tell you, what we are doing, we make a little adventurous photo and you, you will try to make it to a composite. I hope that can make up for the lack of updates.
testing.jpg (127.95 KiB) Viewed 1690 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Attachments
captionerd73eb930024b21cd30c861275dc13009fba45b68.jpg
captionerd73eb930024b21cd30c861275dc13009fba45b68.jpg (135.67 KiB) Viewed 1685 times
FaceApp_1561828048870.jpg
FaceApp_1561828048870.jpg (226.99 KiB) Viewed 1685 times
FaceApp_1561828024473.jpg
FaceApp_1561828024473.jpg (234.3 KiB) Viewed 1685 times

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Looking great dxc! As ladies unite!

INFORMATIONS