www.asdolls.com

AS 161 Raven, Annie May goes fishing..

AS Doll offers the best in high quality TPE dolls, with new designs being added all the time, keeping us at the front of doll innovation. We are a friendly and reliable manufacture with an emphasis on customer service.
http://www.asdolls.com
Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: AS 161 Raven, Annie May goes fishing..

Post by Alucard1959 »

Lol. She's going to have a hard time catching any fish without a reel or line on her flyrod! I would still go fishing with her though. The company alone would make it worthwhile.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Lovely piercing blue eyes she has. It's always a treat to see dolls enjoying a fuller life. Great snaps as always, Panther! Cheers! - LDV

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Great photo series! Reminds me of one of the small marinas in the North Bay Area. Someday, I hope to summon the courage to take Hadleigh down my outside stairs and put her in the car. They're steel and I'm afraid that if I drop it could be fatal. Someday...
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Alucard1959 wrote:Lol. She's going to have a hard time catching any fish without a reel or line on her flyrod! I would still go fishing with her though. The company alone would make it worthwhile.
:haha4: Got there and realized the reel was still at home. Dooh!!!
LaDollyVita wrote:Lovely piercing blue eyes she has. It's always a treat to see dolls enjoying a fuller life. Great snaps as always, Panther! Cheers! - LDV
Hey LDV, good to see you back. It's been awhile.
Rock13 wrote:Great photo series! Reminds me of one of the small marinas in the North Bay Area. Someday, I hope to summon the courage to take Hadleigh down my outside stairs and put her in the car. They're steel and I'm afraid that if I drop it could be fatal. Someday...
Hey Rock, I feel ya, Annie May is about 94 lbs, thank goodness for the wheel chair. I would have had a heart attack carrying her to the end of the pier from the parking lot.
lilbitlonely wrote:Really nice photo set.
Thanks for stopping by lilbitlonely, appreciate the comment.

boobs on the brain
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by boobs on the brain »

AS Raven... That face just kills me. I think they modeled her after Jessi Capelli.

Hi Panther. Since you have so many dolls, I'm hoping you'll know the answer to this:
How possible is it to put this head on other brands? Can it be modified to work with, say, WM?

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

boobs on the brain wrote:AS Raven... That face just kills me. I think they modeled her after Jessi Capelli.

Hi Panther. Since you have so many dolls, I'm hoping you'll know the answer to this:
How possible is it to put this head on other brands? Can it be modified to work with, say, WM?
Welcome to TDF. Yes, the Raven head can fit on other brands, such as WM. All of them use the M16 bolt connection. Just gotta match up the skin tone. I do have 3 WM dolls, just not in my Raven skin tone. My WM dolls are tan, tan and fair, which is a bit lighter than my AS 161 Raven. She has more of a pink tone. She sure does have a beautiful face.

:glou:

Morgan33

Post by Morgan33 »

Very nice outdoor photos :glou:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thank you Morgan, need to do one more fishing set as Carrie will sell her fly fishing rod and reel when she moves out. Her and Andrea are already dressed for an outdoor excursion.
Attachments
IMG_0184.JPG
IMG_0184.JPG (1.28 MiB) Viewed 817 times

INFORMATIONS