www.asdolls.com

AS 153 F cup any views

AS Doll offers the best in high quality TPE dolls, with new designs being added all the time, keeping us at the front of doll innovation. We are a friendly and reliable manufacture with an emphasis on customer service.
http://www.asdolls.com
nalasurf

AS 153 F cup any views

Post by nalasurf »

Has any vendor or tdf member any experience of this model?
I don't see any reviews of her or member pics but I like the look of her especially thinking with Raven head?

chEstermac
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: AS 153 F cup any views

Post by chEstermac »

I got that model with a Raven and Luna head from bootycall dolls about 4 mths ago.It was the first doll I have finally purchased aft wanting to for yrs and aft my divorce said fuck it and aft months of research ordered.I was very nervous bout being burned etc.but when she arrived she totally blew me away.She was more beautiful and hot then the pix,no joke.I picked AS Dolls specifically for the Raven head.I had heard some sketchy things abt them but decided to go for AS also for the "Cocked" ass feature they offered and the tiny waist big boobs .I went for the skeleton upgrade and standing feet.most important to me was that she looked way hot and she does.she is a blast to dress and pose and the sex is surprisingly good if awkward.it is difficult for me to adjust to having her with being who I am and tho that still is an issue,I consider it money well spent and have had a blast with it.I still have the same taste in women that I have since I was six.Your basic playboy centerfold.And so now as an old man 50 plus aft 20 yr marrige ending,I have had a blast with her.That being said,I have learned alot from this doll and plan to get another one.Some problems I have had:The hands are a mess.they are put together with wires and vert soon the wires start to poke thru and then worse.I have had to resort to gloves etc.Skin has worn thru on knees and elbows.Worse has just occurred a cpl days ago when her right breast began to lose air (I got the hollow ones)which I hope I can repair.I was shocked abt how heavy she was abt 70 lbs.nt doll will definatly be lighter.on the plus side,it is a good workout and a fun one and she feels real during sex.It is a pain to get her eyes adjusted so she doesn't appear cross eyed in photos.It must be said that I have a very,very difficult time cleaning her and keeping her clean.the tpe attracts grease and dirt and hair like a magnent and very difficult to clean.the oral sex isn't so great and she really deserves a tongue/oral upgrade.even after all of that she is still the bomb and I wish I had gotten her early.if I can figure out how to send pix to the site I will show you what I mean when I say hot.I'm thinking abt the piperdoll Jessica model for my nxt doll if I decide trying another company than AS,tho I am concerned that they may not match them as far as the head and ass goes.hope this helps,I wish I had fnd more hands on useful advise when I was looking...

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

chEstermac,
Please email me.
The AS 157 B is only about 60 lbs...
She would be a far better choice and Jessica will weight alot more than 70 lbs.
Jessica is also only 145 and will be closer to 75 lbs!
Very important, ok?
Thanks,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

doll lover73
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by doll lover73 »

I am also looking at this body. On https://www.mysiliconelovedoll.com/real ... reast-amy/ I have been watching and comparing to other sites selling AS. That Raven head is really nice, but the head in the link reminds me of a young Jennifer Aniston.

Wondering if anyone has experience with this doll.

INFORMATIONS