www.sexdollcanada.com/

Super Excited to Join TDF as a Vendor!

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Super Excited to Join TDF as a Vendor!

Post by curiousswede »

Welcome to the fun!

Now, this might just be me, (I'm still a newbie with my first doll for almost 3 weeks soon), but two things I think could make you stand out from the rest (unless everyone else follows which would just benefit everyone anyway):

1. Include a high quality wig in the price tag. I mean, people are buying dolls for 1000-2000$ or even more and get a 10$ party wig to put on? That is like getting 10$ wheel rims to your 10k$ car. Of course, this would mean you would need some pictures of these more high quality wigs so they could also be sold and "recommended" separately while people shop for dolls. A high quality wig sheds less, is less likely to get tangled and just makes the doll look so much better!

2. Demand a "close-to-picture" semi-permanent makeup when you deal with manufacturers. It seems like a hit and miss whether you get some decent semi-permanent makeup or not on your ordered doll from what I have been reading here for the last couple of weeks.

I hope you will "step things up" so others vendors & manufacturers feel compelled to follow! ^_^

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

curiousswede wrote:Welcome to the fun!

Now, this might just be me, (I'm still a newbie with my first doll for almost 3 weeks soon), but two things I think could make you stand out from the rest (unless everyone else follows which would just benefit everyone anyway):

1. Include a high quality wig in the price tag. I mean, people are buying dolls for 1000-2000$ or even more and get a 10$ party wig to put on? That is like getting 10$ wheel rims to your 10k$ car. Of course, this would mean you would need some pictures of these more high quality wigs so they could also be sold and "recommended" separately while people shop for dolls. A high quality wig sheds less, is less likely to get tangled and just makes the doll look so much better!

2. Demand a "close-to-picture" semi-permanent makeup when you deal with manufacturers. It seems like a hit and miss whether you get some decent semi-permanent makeup or not on your ordered doll from what I have been reading here for the last couple of weeks.

I hope you will "step things up" so others vendors & manufacturers feel compelled to follow! ^_^
Thank you for you feedback!! Some manufacturers do a *MUCH BETTER JOB* than others when it comes to make-up. However, that's why there are factory photos, and professional photoshoots. We have experts on the subject on this forum (queue MANDOS...), who will likely tell us that doll go through make-up for photoshoots just like a human model would. At the very least, I am sure they are touched up.

As for us moving the needle on that one, I don't think we carry a big enough stick yet to have any actual sway. After we've sold a few thousand dolls and made our first round of manufacturing visits to China, that may change.

Regarding wigs, that is an AWESOME idea, and I will pursue this for our shop. It will likely be an small upcharge, but it is a worth cause and I think customers will pay for the quality (at least those in the "know' will).

If, perchance, you know any suppliers of high quality wigs, please message me - Jenny and I are highly interested. Of course, we've tried the wigs on Jenny as well, and they are a bitch to work with.

- Rick
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

SexDollCanada wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:Are you guys planning on selling JY/AS products in the near future?
You are not the first person to ask us this today :lol:
We currently are not offering their products, but tomorrow is a new day and anything is possible ...
Cheers, Rick
JY/AS aren't the only non-Jinsan manufacturers around and if you would like leads on others worthy of attention with good products and service give me a shout.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

Hi and welcome!
I just joined myself, lol.

And, thanks again for your great email reply to my questions via your website. I appreciated the help and suggestion regarding smaller dolls! If I’m looking for a doll in the larger sizes, I know exactly where to shop!

Cheers!
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

Welcome to the Forum. It is good to have a Canadian supplier. I will be sure to reach out when I am buying another head or two (in the next few months).

On the wig front, my wife can likely help out as she is a vendor (local store in Edmonton, not online). There are lots of different suppliers and lots of different quality levels.

I really should take photos and post so people can see what different wigs look like on the few different heads (33, 159, 162, 188) I have. If I can get some free time this weekend I may just take some photos and post (think I have promised this in the past).

Good luck! Hope your business does well.

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

When I’m in the market for a full-size doll, I’m going to click on your bookmark I’ve saved!
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Henry869 wrote:When I’m in the market for a full-size doll, I’m going to click on your bookmark I’ve saved!
Glad to hear it, Henry869! Feel free to come to us with any questions. We also can make some recommendations on mini-adult dolls, but we don't offer these ourselves.

Cheers, Rick
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

ginastiqbm1
Ex-Member

Post by ginastiqbm1 »

I wonder if you are also on Ebay or Amazon ?
prefer contact on Uk love doll forum, thanks.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

ginastiqbm1 wrote:I wonder if you are also on Ebay or Amazon ?
Sent you a PM, Ginastiqbm1. We are not on eBay.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

INFORMATIONS