www.sexdollcanada.com/

Please Give us Website Feedback! ($25 discount code)

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Please Give us Website Feedback! ($25 discount code)

Post by SexDollCanada »

Hello TDF Members -

We got some great feedback from a TDF member recently and will be making a small tweak to our website. The question was regarding finding the images for the heads, wigs, for each of the manufacturers - it is a little complicated if you don't know where to look. So, we will be making this easier to find today! Right now these images are in the "Tabs", and you have to click on the tab to see the images (i.e. "Heads", "Wigs", etc.).

But this got us thinking ... we'll happily give every TDF member a discount code who can either post on this thread, or Private Message (PM) us, with "constructive feedback" on our website. Tell us something specific regarding what we could improve on our website to make it easier to shop from us, buy from us, etc. Give us something we can work with to improve the way we operate!!

Again - write in this thread - or send us a PM - giving a specific suggestion on website improvement. We'll then PM you back on TDF with a unique, one-time use $25 discount code that can be used for ANYTHING on our website. One discount code per TDF member / handle at the moment ... unless you have something really unique and original that blows us away!

Thanks folks ...

https://www.sexdollcanada.com

Rick
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

DelosDroid

Re: Please Give us Website Feedback! ($25 discount code)

Post by DelosDroid »

Website looks nice.

The WM dolls also have an option for pubic hair, which I didn't see when fiddling with the customization options. As far as I can tell neither 6YE or SM offer that from what I could see from the main manufacturer sites, but I could be wrong.

Also an extra line or two about the range of motion in the skeleton might be useful. There are some dolls which still use wire in the wrists which can be prone to breaking if there's a lot of posing going on. I think most use hinged wrists now, but never hurts to be specific.

The example pictures for some of the dolls - one thing that drives me nuts with pretty much every vendor site is that they show really nice configurations in their marketing photos, but neglect to list what the options in those pictures are. E.g. I was looking at the SM 150L 'Malory' page, but couldn't figure out which head she is. I think it's head #62, but it could also be #55 in the thumbnails. Her eyes look half-closed, but I'm not even certain that head is listed.

Anyway, that was my initial thoughts while poking around the site. :)

DelosDroid

Post by DelosDroid »

Oh, one other point. The main menu has a 'Discover' tab which lists the manufacturers right next to the 'Shop Now' tab with pretty much the exact same options. I was momentarily confused as it took me to the actual external manufacturer website. Any new person looking to make their first purchase may not realize that they've left your site and may try to place an order directly with them instead of yourself without realizing it.

You may want to rethink that approach or at least make it abundantly clear that they are now leaving your website.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

That feedback is AWESOME! Please check your Inbox for the discount code. Here's some of our quick thoughts on your points:

1. Pubic Hair - It was on our "to do" list, but low on the list, but now that you have raised it, it will be added to WM in the next round of updates (next 1-2 days). 6YE does offer pubic hair, and we will check on SM. We won't be charging for this option - it will be free for those who want it, when it is available from the manufacturer.

2. Skeleton Range of Motion - I haven't done much playing around with the SM Dolls, but will find out. 6YE and WM both have hinged wrists which are pretty darn solid. I have had my dolls on hands and knees without issues - for testing purposes of course. I would be surprised if SM was still using wire.

3. Config. Options in Photos - So Jenny was laughing when she read this, as she has been telling me the exact same thing. The time required to edit all the images and put the info. on each would be unimaginable. It would be a manual process, and except for the head (which is indicated on the photoshoots), we would be guessing. However, what we DO plan on adding is the head number superimposed over the first image of each photoshoot.

As for SM Doll 150-L Big Mammary Malory, the head in those photos is not listed! It is head #56. It wasn't mentioned as being available in what we were given by SM Doll, so if you wanted to get the authentic "Sleeping Beauty" look from head #56, we would have to check with our buddy Jack. He is fantastic, so if it is possible, he can make it happen!!

4. Links to Original Manufacturers - I know some retailers go to great lengths to make themselves look like manufacturers. We obviously do not. However, putting one link next to the other could cause us some lost customers (especially newbies) - so we will take that suggestion as well! Next round of updates (1-2 days)!!

Thank you,

Rick
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

I’ve been looking at your site and have yet to find anything to constructively criticize on.
However I will say thanks again for your help with my doll question re: smaller dolls!

If I find an issue with your site I’ll be sure to gripe! Politely. :D
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

That is awefully nice of you to say! I have a list of 50 things Rick and I would like to improve :D

xxx

Jenny
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

Sync

Post by Sync »

Overall very nice website.

However I do think it would be even better if you guys can find some ways to trim the menu down a bit like combining the “all doll” and “brand” , “discover” and “photoes&videos”, keeping the website simple, fresh and clean. After all not everybody visit websites on a desktop or laptop nowadays. Also a brief summary under each brand introducing their specialties (eg, softness, durability, realistic) could be helpful to first time buyers.

Just my 2cents.

Cheers!

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

SexDollCanada wrote:That is awefully nice of you to say! I have a list of 50 things Rick and I would like to improve :D

xxx

Jenny

I’m not sure if this qualifies, lol, but just FYI I do notice that when I opened your email (I joined the list), the text doesn’t display properly, it’s all bunched up and stretched all down the right side. I’m using an iPad and Yahoo mail cause I’ve got Rogers as my ISP. So I’m blaming Rogers. 8O :D

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Yes - that qualifies! Give me a few mins and will send you the discount code :D

P.S. forward the email to us so that we can see it please, at info@sexdollcanada.com.

Thank you!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

SexDollCanada wrote:Yes - that qualifies! Give me a few mins and will send you the discount code :D

P.S. forward the email to us so that we can see it please, at info@sexdollcanada.com.

Thank you!

Umm, I deleted it. Lmao. Always do, read then delete, lol. Sorry, I would’ve kept it had I thought it was of use, but it’s gone to the ether. Though I did look up your new doll supplier.
Anyway, I just did it to help out, you don’t have to honour the discount, I’m not buying in the near future, but I’m keeping hooked up for when I do!

Cheers, and sorry my bad re: the email

———

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Henry869 wrote:
SexDollCanada wrote:Yes - that qualifies! Give me a few mins and will send you the discount code :D

Thank you!

Umm, I deleted it. Lmao. Always do, read then delete, lol. Sorry, I would’ve kept it had I thought it was of use, but it’s gone to the ether. Though I did look up your new doll supplier.
Anyway, I just did it to help out, you don’t have to honour the discount, I’m not buying in the near future, but I’m keeping hooked up for when I do!

No worries! We keep record of all the discount codes issued. When you're ready, and if you promise not to delete it this time, just let us know :D
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Hello TDF! Just a notice that this promotion has now ended. On to the next one!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

SexDollCanada wrote:
Henry869 wrote:

Thank you!

No worries! We keep record of all the discount codes issued. When you're ready, and if you promise not to delete it this time, just let us know :D

Thank you I’ve got it. Thanks again, very much, and I’ll use it when the time comes!! I’m still looking to your site as my first stop on doll life.

———

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Henry869 wrote:
SexDollCanada wrote:
Henry869 wrote:

Thank you!

Thank you I’ve got it. Thanks again, very much, and I’ll use it when the time comes!! I’m still looking to your site as my first stop on doll life.
When you're ready, we're ready! Feel free to ask a ton of questions - with us and on TDF as well. An incredible amount of cumulative knowledge on here.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

FirstOrder

Post by FirstOrder »

I would just recommend a more pointed “how to” section , possibly equipped with more YouTube videos, again with how to’s as well as some of the new faces and such.

I love how it shows when someone makes a purchase . I will often get fought up waiting to see what’s picked up next lol !

INFORMATIONS