www.sexdollcanada.com/

100 piper doll ?

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: 100 piper doll ?

Post by SexDollCanada »

piperdollguy80 wrote:Has anyone heard anything about more face options for the 100 cm doll?
Hey PiperDollGuy80 - we have some of these coming In-Stock soon, but the 100 cm model is currently limited to a single face. If interested, send us a note as we have a special promo. starting soon on all DollForever brands. They are one of our top suppliers and consistently make an incredible product.

If you'd like to see what their TPE feels like to compare, come by our showroom as well if you find yourself in Toronto.

Also keep in mind that we still have a TDF50 discount code that takes 5% of all head and sex doll orders. Don't have to wait for a promo using that code :D

Cheers, Rick
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

c00kiepuss
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: 100 piper doll ?

Post by c00kiepuss »

I saw you carry DS Dolls on your website. Are the DS mini no longer in production?
I'm looking for a smaller doll as I live in a condo and I don't have the room to store a larger doll.
If not and you have any advise on alternatives please let me know.

INFORMATIONS