www.sexdollcanada.com/

I met Nova today (Piper Doll 130cm Phoebe)

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
sirery
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

I met Nova today (Piper Doll 130cm Phoebe)

Post by sirery »

Hi,

This is my first post, and also my first doll. She arrived today. :D

I feel I have a lot more to learn about dolls, but am definitely happy.

Thanks for this forum as it helped me learn my way to the point of making a purchase.

I am happy I was able to find Sex Doll Canada too. They made shipping, customs, and ordering such a smooth process.

I will give a shot to posting some initial pictures (it is certainly fun to photo her):

Have a happy holiday. :glou:

Rocky Balboner
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: I met Nova today (Piper Doll 130cm Phoebe)

Post by Rocky Balboner »

Nice :D I just got mine on Thursday from SDC. Big thanks to them too ! She's really a great doll isn't she, have fun !!

ilbuono
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: I met Nova today (Piper Doll 130cm Phoebe)

Post by ilbuono »

nice!! i love the 'phoebe' model. i'm seriously thinking about ordering her. i have two questions: is it hard to pose her? i mean, is the rotation of arms, legs etc. slightly? and do you have some pantyhoses? i would love to see a piper doll in some poses in them. just if you've got the time for this. :wink:

INFORMATIONS