www.sexdollcanada.com/

My experience with SDC wasn't so great...

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: My experience with SDC wasn't so great...

Post by SexDollCanada »

We are all hoping for a happy ending! Thanks Thunderbreak :thumbs_up:
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

MrPlastic

Post by MrPlastic »

Moral of the story, never order on special holidays.
For Sale, YL 166cm Amani Head (OMG Boobs): viewtopic.php?t=161981

Zero0

Post by Zero0 »

Out of curiosity, does your 3/5 rating reflect things currently now that you've reached a resolution with SDC?

thunderbreak

Post by thunderbreak »

Zero0 wrote:Out of curiosity, does your 3/5 rating reflect things currently now that you've reached a resolution with SDC?
We are still in the negotiating stage. I'll follow up once I receive my replacement, and will not be bias. Please give us some time.

thunderbreak

Post by thunderbreak »

I finally received the replacement today.

Seems like it took forever, but Chinese new year is a 4 day holiday if I remember correctly, also the folks over at SDC was on vacation the following week. I actually received the manufacture completion email on Feb 5th. So really if it wasn't around this time of the year I'd get it much sooner.

Rick and I made a plan and followed it through, we asked for a video where the doll can stand properly before they shipped. The doll went to SDC first and they had a chance to inspect before reaching me.

This time around, looks like WM has secured the ankle from rotating sideways altogether, I can still manipulate the direction where the feet is pointing by rotating the knee, so I think this is a much better design.

I am very happy with the results. I'm also very content with how SDC handled the situation. This is the first time I experienced a vendor going to this extent to ensure customer satisfaction.

Thanks again Rick for making this right.
Attachments
IMG_20190311_172211~2.jpg
IMG_20190311_172211~2.jpg (911.99 KiB) Viewed 1667 times

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

thunderbreak wrote:I finally received the replacement today.

Seems like it took forever, but Chinese new year is a 4 day holiday if I remember correctly, also the folks over at SDC was on vacation the following week. I actually received the manufacture completion email on Feb 5th. So really if it wasn't around this time of the year I'd get it much sooner.

Rick and I made a plan and followed it through, we asked for a video where the doll can stand properly before they shipped. The doll went to SDC first and they had a chance to inspect before reaching me.

This time around, looks like WM has secured the ankle from rotating sideways altogether, I can still manipulate the direction where the feet is pointing by rotating the knee, so I think this is a much better design.

I am very happy with the results. I'm also very content with how SDC handled the situation. This is the first time I experienced a vendor going to this extent to ensure customer satisfaction.

Thanks again Rick for making this right.
Thunderbreak, thank you very much for the kind words. We would love to have you back if and when the need arises.

WM Doll also deserves credit for their resolution on this. In the end a very happy ending!

P.S. Her tits look AWESOME with that shirt on. I love the look you gave her!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

FuzzySlippers

Post by FuzzySlippers »

Hello! This is an old post and Im happy to hear this all worked out for you and SDC but I was wondering what happened to the first doll? Did you have to ship her back at a cost?

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Hi FuzzySlippers, thunderbreak was local to Toronto so he dropped off the defective doll at our warehouse. We delivered to him originally as a Personalized Scheduled Delivery, and when the remake was ready, he came to inspect it and took it home on his own. This was because both he and I wanted to be sure everything met his expectations. He had a very long wait, unfortunately, for a variety of reasons.

With these situations, we usually don't have our customers incur any costs; but honestly, these situations are so rare and variable that we always handle them on a case-by-case basis. It made the most sense for a pick-up because he wanted a thorough inspection.

If you have questions about how we would handle other hypothetical situations, call us. We're happy to discuss this.

Rick
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

thunderbreak

Post by thunderbreak »

SexDollCanada wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:08 am Hi FuzzySlippers, thunderbreak was local to Toronto so he dropped off the defective doll at our warehouse. We delivered to him originally as a Personalized Scheduled Delivery, and when the remake was ready, he came to inspect it and took it home on his own. This was because both he and I wanted to be sure everything met his expectations. He had a very long wait, unfortunately, for a variety of reasons.

With these situations, we usually don't have our customers incur any costs; but honestly, these situations are so rare and variable that we always handle them on a case-by-case basis. It made the most sense for a pick-up because he wanted a thorough inspection.

If you have questions about how we would handle other hypothetical situations, call us. We're happy to discuss this.

Rick
Eh....no actually, Rick, I live in Vancouver, so the above could not have happened. As a matter of fact I'm going to call you again tomorrow regards to the most recent order I placed with you. It's almost like a dejavu, another WM order, another completely wrong customization, another insanely long wait, however this time I didn't approve anything but it's still shipped to me, actually it was shipped to SDC first for inspection. Anyways hope we will have this sorted out. Called you last time, but didn't manage to get a hold of you, hopefully you will be in the office tomorrow.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

thunderbreak wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:18 pm
SexDollCanada wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:08 am Hi FuzzySlippers, thunderbreak was local to Toronto so he dropped off the defective doll at our warehouse. We delivered to him originally as a Personalized Scheduled Delivery, and when the remake was ready, he came to inspect it and took it home on his own. This was because both he and I wanted to be sure everything met his expectations. He had a very long wait, unfortunately, for a variety of reasons.

Rick
Eh....no actually, Rick, I live in Vancouver, so the above could not have happened. As a matter of fact I'm going to call you again tomorrow regards to the most recent order I placed with you. It's almost like a dejavu, another WM order, another completely wrong customization, another insanely long wait, however this time I didn't approve anything but it's still shipped to me, actually it was shipped to SDC first for inspection. Anyways hope we will have this sorted out. Called you last time, but didn't manage to get a hold of you, hopefully you will be in the office tomorrow.
Hey Thunderbreak. Attached are the notes we have from the order form that was placed originally. This is what was sent to WM when the order was originally placed and what was asked when they failed to meet your customization requests originally. As stated in over the phone communication and as we state with all custom requests from manufacturers, we can relay requests but cannot make guarantees as to their success. When WM was unable to add Gel Filling to the breast they instead went with the second option which was to remove the nipple entirely. In our original correspondence which I can relay here if needed there was no mention of the breasts retaining their penetrable function if the nipples were to be removed. This request was only made after WM had already completed work on this doll on October 5th, a month and a half from when the order was placed.

With custom requests like this there is always a risk and it's incredibly unfortunate that this doll did not end up as expected. Without exact photos and easy to follow details it can be left up entirely to the manufacturer to translate what they think is the correct customization. I know you're far from satisfied with your service here and I can't overstate my own personal feelings of regret and disappointment in how things transpired here. It's completely understandable why you would be upset, you spent a lot of money on a product that you wanted a specific way and this was not how it came out. We, of course, would love to do business with you again in the future Thunderbreak. You've been nothing but polite in our interactions so I hope you don't feel this is coming from any kind of personal animosity, my hands are just pretty tied here and there isn't a whole lot that I can do.

I do wish you all the best and if I can figure out something better for you here I'll be messaging you privately to do so.

All the best
-Jack
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-11-11 142010.png
Screenshot 2022-11-11 142010.png (14.99 KiB) Viewed 878 times
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

thunderbreak

Post by thunderbreak »

Thanks Jack, here's the problem. If during the original inquiry, when I asked you back in August:

"I have added a few custom requests, I just want to confirm if these requests are no problem before production starts. If they made it wrong and I have to reject it, then everyone would have wasted their time. Thanks."

And if you replied,

"With custom requests like this there is always a risk. Without exact photos and easy to follow details it can be left up entirely to the manufacturer to translate what they think is the correct customization."

I would have said,

"Do what they can as long as they keep the nipple penetration then." like how I've emphasized many times with you during our many communications.

As a matter of fact, since I'm an artist I would have drew you some pictures to help describing what I needed.

Here's my situation, through out years of sleeping next to a doll, I have developed chronic pain on my left arm, and sometimes it extends down to my lower back if it gets really bad.

When I got a soft TPE mixed doll 2 years ago, because the material has been so much softer, the pain problem has been much better, however that was a full size doll and the arm still had metal skeleton, so I have to rotate her side ways breast or back facing me, which puts pressure on her shoulder. As you know, this is bad especially for a soft TPE mix doll.

That's why I decided to order a torso doll with soft TPE material. And specifically one that has the penetrable nipple because that's the feature I always wanted.

What WM has done here, is not only take away the penetrable nipple feature which is what makes this torso unique, they also made these 2 solid TPE lumps of breasts which are hard as hell, so it's no different to me to sleep next to compare to a regular material TPE torso. I still have my 5 years old torso doll and she's one of my favorite, the right weight, the right size, the right figure, but when I ordered her back then soft TPE and gel breasts weren't a thing yet. Also penetrable nipple wasn't a thing back then either. Which I've waited years for this feature to become a reality.

That's the reason why I ordered this doll, without these features she really isn't much use to me. So I'm really counting on you guys to help me out, because this really sucks.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (145.63 KiB) Viewed 864 times

INFORMATIONS