www.sexdollcanada.com/

Awesome Experience with SD Canada

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Awesome Experience with SD Canada

Post by StormiLover »

Hi All

First I would like to say this is concerning my first doll purchase.
I'm going to rave about the awesome experience I had with Rick at SD Canada.

I Live in a small town in northern Alberta, Canada. When I had the idea to get a companion, I came to the Doll Forum for a little research. There was some mixed reviews of SD Canada.

Since I live in Canada and have heard and experienced the horrors of import and customs trouble, my options for buying in Canada where limited. After a couple of emails to Rick, it was clear to me that he was interested in my business, and wanted to help me buy a doll.

Still bring a little sceptical, and concerned that a doll may not be what I really wanted. Such as, what if a doll didn't feel, look or just not right for me and really how heavy is a doll. I did not want to pay 3000$ for a doll that is going to collect dust in the corner. I am looking for a companion to keep me company during the long cold Alberta winters, not a hat rack. After a quick email to Rick about coming to see him at his show room. I decided to drive 1100km (635 miles), then fly for 4 hours to go to Toronto and see for myself. Rick did try to talk me out of going all that way, this led me have more questions about SD Canada.

After I arrived in Toronto, I had a few texts with Rick and set up a time to meet at the showroom. Rick even offered to pick me up and take me there. That did not work out due to the heavy traffic at that time of day. I took a 45 min cab ride and I was there.

When I arrived he was just unloading a brand new Piper doll still in the shipping box. We went into the 'Mini" showroom where he had 2 dolls, there was a WM and YL doll on display. Rick opened the Piper doll, showed me how they are shipped, how to attach the head, and how to deal with the Hair. He let me touch, hold and feel the dolls to see the difference between the Manufactures. He showed me the best way to move a doll. The doll I moved was a 36kgs (80lbs) WM, way heavier than it sounds or looks. He even bent over a few to show me the juicy bits, more importantly the placement of these bits on the dolls. After Rick answered the 1000 questions I had, I placed an order for a doll with all the options and clothes. Order placed on Jan 15, 2019.

In conclusion: (In case you didn't get it) I recommend Rick and SD Canada to anyone and everyone. Rick is the real deal and wants to help as many people as he can get there hands on the doll of there dreams. Rick showed me he is willing to do whatever it takes to make this happen. Those of you on the fence about SD Canada should get off the fence and get on the phone and order a doll. You wont be sorry.

Travel 2200kms by Car = 250$
Hotel & Plane tickets = 1250$
Doll & Accessories = 2900$
Experience with Rick at SD Canada = Priceless

Now: The dreaded wait ............. has it been 4-6 weeks yet.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

DelosDroid

Re: Awesome Experience with SD Canada

Post by DelosDroid »

Wow. Long trip but glad it was worth it for you!

As a fellow Albertan, I can say that having a lady to snuggle with during the winter months is certainly nice. You may want to invest in a warming blanket for her though. When I woke up today, my girl was pressed against me and had absorbed so much of my own body heat during the night that she was positively toasty. I checked the weather, which was light snow and minus 18 degrees, so I decided to stay in bed another hour or two longer with my warm babe. :D

SDC certainly seem to be on the ball and it was good of them to give you a personal tour and one-on-one chat like that. I see they now have quite a large selection of manufacturers and dolls on offer which is good. As you said, Canada is rather under-served with local vendors. I've dealt with customs myself and while it wasn't a huge problem, it was extra aggravation I could have well done without.

I saw that the China market is closing for their Chinese New Year soon for a week or two, so I hope that doesn't put to big a delay on your order.

Thanks for the review and I look forward to hearing if she arrives safely!

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Hey DelosDroid

Post by StormiLover »

Hi DelosDroid

Thanks for the comments on my trip to SD Canada. It was worth it. Rick did tell me about the two week delay, due to Chinese New Year. Im still hopeful that it will only be 6 weeks till my companion arrives. 6 weeks is going to be a long wait.

I sure like the idea of staying in bed awhile longer with a warm companion. I will be getting a blanket very soon.

I checked out Matinas Gallery. WoW, What a looker you got. What kind of doll is she.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

DelosDroid

Re: Hey DelosDroid

Post by DelosDroid »

StormiLover wrote:Hi DelosDroid

Thanks for the comments on my trip to SD Canada. It was worth it. Rick did tell me about the two week delay, due to Chinese New Year. Im still hopeful that it will only be 6 weeks till my companion arrives. 6 weeks is going to be a long wait.

I sure like the idea of staying in bed awhile longer with a warm companion. I will be getting a blanket very soon.
Ah yes, the dreaded waiting period. Well worth it when you finally open the box though. :D
StormiLover wrote:I checked out Matinas Gallery. WoW, What a looker you got. What kind of doll is she.
Matina is an Abyss BoyToy 2 with the Cadence face. I've had her since late 2015 and still find her adorable. I bought a buddy for her last year so now have two ladies to buy clothes for. :razz:

You might find checking out outfits for your girl a good way of passing the long wait.

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

Wow what a tale! I’m glad that it worked out for you! And trust me having lived here all my life, traffic in effing Toronto, or the areas around, in the past 10 years I’ll say, is a pain in the arse times 100......

I’ve just ordered a Piper 100cm from SDCanada!

I have emailed them before with questions on the smaller/lighter dolls and they were completely honest with me about the risks re:customs. Both Rick and Jenny were totally helpful trying to find me a doll I’d be happy with. However, as it turns out they have sorted that out and offer my wished-for doll now, so I was in like Flynn! Ordered her with a number of customized details, which was fun. So hopefully in the next while my doll will be entering production and I can’t wait...!
Attachments
5939714D-F05E-456F-8DA1-D2CDC68F51E0.jpeg
5939714D-F05E-456F-8DA1-D2CDC68F51E0.jpeg (42.15 KiB) Viewed 4128 times
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Folks, just wanted to say thank you for all the positive comments. We certainly do our best. Our biggest fault as of late was not stocking up before Chinese New Year!

Can't wait for the dolls to start shipping again :-) Lots of stock on its way!!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

On a final and happy note. She's here, really she is!
I thought it was never going to happen. On March 22, 2019 she arrived. It was a long wait. Rick was there the whole time answering my questions and helping me like he said he would.
This is not the end but only the beginning.
Thank you Rick. Stormi and I will be very happy together.
Stomi wants to say hi again, and thank you for getting her here to be with me. :D
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (52.88 KiB) Viewed 3785 times

Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

StormiLover wrote:On a final and happy note. She's here, really she is!
I thought it was never going to happen. On March 22, 2019 she arrived. It was a long wait. Rick was there the whole time answering my questions and helping me like he said he would.
This is not the end but only the beginning.
Thank you Rick. Stormi and I will be very happy together.
Stomi wants to say hi again, and thank you for getting her here to be with me. :D
Stormi - what beautiful ... EYES ... you have! What a sexy girl! So happy we were able to find you a good home.

Thank you for trusting us with your business!!

:D
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

Razzem

Post by Razzem »

What a journey.....
I really wasn't in the market for a doll, but that damn curosity got the better of me.
So sure enough I end up locating a company in Toronto, close to home and figured, eh...what the heck...lets check it out!
So I decided to pay Rick and Jenny from SD Canada a visit, and boy was I glad I did.
Arriving at their warehouse I was greeted by Rick, who is a stand up type of guy, like talking to one of your buddies.
Rick showed me around and gave me the low down on the types of dolls, manufacturers, TPE vs Silicone and so on.

Now in the back of my mind I always had fantasy of a 3some, but as most of us guys know, our wives would kill us !
I was so impressed with the overall presentation and info, that I ended up ordering the 148 (4'10") D-Cup Allura Vampire - Curvy Body - YL on the spot.

Yupp...I took the plunge and was glad I did.
Rick nailed the shipping time to the tee, and sure enough my doll came in and it was better then I could of imagined...wow.. I was in awe !!!
So Rick then gave me a detailed tutorial on the doll hygene,what to watch out for, and basically all the 101's. Loaded her up and away we went.
I will say that Rick and Jenny were very open and easy to talk too.
These guys are great!
I will be back to order another doll, the wife was ok with the idea and everyone is happy.

Rick, Jenny...you guys are AWESOME!!
Cheers.....Rob

:plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt:

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Razzem wrote:What a journey.....
I really wasn't in the market for a doll, but that damn curosity got the better of me.
So sure enough I end up locating a company in Toronto, close to home and figured, eh...what the heck...lets check it out!
So I decided to pay Rick and Jenny from SD Canada a visit, and boy was I glad I did.
Arriving at their warehouse I was greeted by Rick, who is a stand up type of guy, like talking to one of your buddies.
Rick showed me around and gave me the low down on the types of dolls, manufacturers, TPE vs Silicone and so on.

Now in the back of my mind I always had fantasy of a 3some, but as most of us guys know, our wives would kill us !
I was so impressed with the overall presentation and info, that I ended up ordering the 148 (4'10") D-Cup Allura Vampire - Curvy Body - YL on the spot.

Yupp...I took the plunge and was glad I did.
Rick nailed the shipping time to the tee, and sure enough my doll came in and it was better then I could of imagined...wow.. I was in awe !!!
So Rick then gave me a detailed tutorial on the doll hygene,what to watch out for, and basically all the 101's. Loaded her up and away we went.
I will say that Rick and Jenny were very open and easy to talk too.
These guys are great!
I will be back to order another doll, the wife was ok with the idea and everyone is happy.

Rick, Jenny...you guys are AWESOME!!
Cheers.....Rob

:plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt:
Rob - you are like part of the family now my friend!

Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you need anything. Jenny sends her best :D
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

TimMCG
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TimMCG »

Thanks for sharing your experience. I will definitely consider SD Canada for my next purchase.
Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about anyone else. Judge everyone and everything for yourself.
-Henry James

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Hey Rick,
It's been awhile since we talked.
I've not forgotten about you.
Just been busy with my thread.
The season turned out so well, there with be many more seasons I think.
I'm going to need a few things for the upcoming season.
I will be contacting you shortly for Them.
Stormi also wanted to say "Happy Canada Day"

Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Wow - Jenny and I love it!

Can we post it on our website and social media to celebrate Canada Day?

:D
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Sure you can.
Stormi will love it!
In her album I have a few more Canada Day Pictures.
Feel free to use any of them.
Can you let me know where you use them, so I can check it out.

Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

WoW, Rick what a great job on the CD promotion.
Stormi was so happy to see her picture on your web site.

Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

INFORMATIONS