www.sexdollcanada.com/

My great experience with SDC

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

My great experience with SDC

Post by Jimmy_71 »

This is a copy/paste from the "Review" section of the forum here. I'm reposting it here where you can reply if you wish.

I first got in contact with SDC here at the forum, through pm, at the end of September. They always responded in a short period of time and did a great job answering my questions. I pm'd them a number of times over a few weeks span, asking questions about a few different dolls.

When their Black Friday deal started I pulled the trigger and ordered my first doll, a WM158D with head #74 and 162. That was on November the 18th. Being the busiest time of the year, I was a little surprised when I received the factory photos of my doll on the 27th.

On December the 18th I started to become concerned as I had figured I should had received my doll by that time. I didn't at the time have the tracking info for her as she was 1 of 3 dolls being shipped to SDC as one shipment and for that reason SDC did not provide me with the tracking number, which made sense to me. After talking to Rick about my concerns he looked into it and found that the shipment was being held by Canadian Customs. At this point I asked to have the tracking number so I could keep an eye on it myself. Rick kindly sent me the info. Rick assured me that he would do everything he could to get the shipment released. I knew that there probably wasn't much that could be done. Customs will do as they wish.

So after being in Customs for 18 days she finally moved and made it to SDC on December the 31st. Rick inspected the shipment and sent it off to me on the 2nd of January and I received her on the 4th. Safe and sound.

So all in all I had a great experience purchasing my doll through SDC it was Customs that made it a ruff time for me.

I will most likely buy a second doll and I won't hesitate using SDC for my next purchase.

:glou: SDC

Sincerely, Jimmy
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My great experience with SDC

Post by Chuck Norris »

Great review! :thumbs_up:

Would you know why by any chance as of why it got held for that long by customs?
Was it because it was undervalued by the manufacture for tax purpose?
or was it because it was the holidays season and customs were too busy to deal with millions of packages coming in?
or something else...
Im just curious since 99.9% of members here dislike customs for various reasons :shakefist: :D

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Chuck Norris wrote:Great review! :thumbs_up:

Would you know why by any chance as of why it got held for that long by customs?
Was it because it was undervalued by the manufacture for tax purpose?
or was it because it was the holidays season and customs were too busy to deal with millions of packages coming in?
or something else...
Im just curious since 99.9% of members here dislike customs for various reasons :shakefist: :D
I don't know why it was held for so long, but your two reason are on the top of my list.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Glad to hear your doll made it to you! I sure Hope I don't have any delay at customs. I'm already delayed two weeks cause of Chinese New Year! I didn't want to hear about a possible two week delay at customs as well. You have brought me hope though, you did get your doll. :D
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

If I am not mistaken, this was a shipment of three dolls that were all held up by FedEx. After several calls escalating this, we got absolutely no justification whatsoever. As far as we can tell, it wasn't the customs agent holding it up but the FedEx Broker / Supervisor.

Tariff code and value on all dolls was the same as all the others which sailed through smoothly. Still remains a mystery.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

INFORMATIONS