www.sexdollcanada.com/

Ordered 2 Dolls with SDC!

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
416sauga
Apprentice
Apprentice

Ordered 2 Dolls with SDC!

Post by 416sauga »

Placed an Order with SD Canada last week and another one today! They were a bit busy to reply to email but I got a hold of Rick over the phone a few times and he answered all my questions and even sent my gift card from the first order on time to place the second order before the current promotion ends.

The dolls I ordered were:

Piper Doll 140cm Ariel
Doll House 2019 155cm Misa (+Lazuli Free head)

Ariel and Lazuli faces look great on stock photos!

My previous dolls (which are gone) were 2017 WM 161, and 2017 Sanhui 156. I cant wait to see the TPE improvements I've been hearing about (no smell, no oil, soft).
Overall great experience with SD Canada so far.

I will post factory pics when I get them and will do a mini review once they arrive. Think it will be helpful as I couldn't find a single review of the Doll House 2019.

Cheers!

416sauga
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Ordered 2 Dolls with SDC!

Post by 416sauga »

Update:
Piper Doll Ariel - Ordered January 21. Arrived March 12.
DH 2019 Misa - Ordered January 31. Arrived March 22.

Vendor Review:
No issues with SD Canada. Factory pictures provided, tracking numbers provided once it left the Toronto warehouse. CanPar tracking was pretty useless but they were on time on both orders, they both arrived on the day it said it would.
Overall experience pretty satisfied and will probably order from SD Canada again.

The dolls:
Ariel is a work of art, the seamless head looks so real, breast (hollow) really soft. Big booty with tiny waist is good in some ways, bad in others (clothes are either too small on butt or too big/loose on waist).

Misa is taller, real person proportions and just feels better overall in my opinion. Weight about the same as Ariel. Perfect everything. Clothes fits perfect. The TPE also is out of this world, a few dabs of corn starch and your hand just glides, not sticky or rough.

Ariel "looks" a bit better face and body but If I had to chose, 110% hands down 2019DH Misa. Real proportions and feels better inside and out! My next doll will probably be another 2019 DH.

I also got the Lazuli head, but doesn't look as nice as in the picture, the forehead and top of her head overall is too big, giving a weird look, it was free so not complaining there.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/LWtrHFu

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats on your dolls... looks like you downsized... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Dollarhyde wrote:Congrats on your dolls... looks like you downsized... :glou:
In this case, downsizing is a wonderful experience, I'm sure! Very happy we were able to assist on these new "acquisitions"!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

Koki

Post by Koki »

416sauga wrote:Misa is taller, real person proportions and just feels better overall in my opinion. Weight about the same as Ariel.
I've been asking why the Piper dolls are so heavy but haven't gotten a clear answer. Piper seems to run a little short on height and then short torsos too. Akira and Jessica appear to lengthen the torso a bit, but yeah I've also been looking at the new DH168 155cm model, a decent height and weight. Your picture illustrates the difference well.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Koki wrote:
416sauga wrote:Misa is taller, real person proportions and just feels better overall in my opinion. Weight about the same as Ariel.
I've been asking why the Piper dolls are so heavy but haven't gotten a clear answer. Piper seems to run a little short on height and then short torsos too. Akira and Jessica appear to lengthen the torso a bit, but yeah I've also been looking at the new DH168 155cm model, a decent height and weight. Your picture illustrates the difference well.
The EVO skeleton may be a contributing factor. I have never done the math to double-check whether they are genuinely heavier if all else were equal. But, it may be the case. I am simply not sure!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

INFORMATIONS