www.sexdollcanada.com/

buying with CASH!

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
beals8888
Active Poster
Active Poster

buying with CASH!

Post by beals8888 »

ok I just phoned Sex Doll Canada , I ask if it was ok if I paid cash for the cheapest doll they had . I was then told they rather did not ! I have been here on this site for a long time ( Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 } I am disabled so money is hard to come by, and a large doll is out of the question . the 100 (3'3") IRIS G-CUP - BRUNETTE - PIPER doll caught my eye , Sex Doll Canada want over $1800,00 for this doll { I think is way to much } and do not want CASH! and I WILL ONLY PAY IN CASH! dont know why exactly I am PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!

Wolfric

Re: buying with CASH!

Post by Wolfric »

Well to be fair... That's only roughly 75% the price of the doll you are asking for to begin with and brand new if your paying with Canadian currency.

beals8888
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by beals8888 »

Yes I guess so , wont be getting a doll any time soon! and if I cant pay in cash it will be from the u.s.a not here in Canada!

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

So basically what you are saying is that you wanted a cash price and they refused? The price is what the price is unfortunately, whether you think it's reasonable or not.

Plus, they do not have to accept cash if they prefer not to. have you tried contacting a different vendor to see if they will do you a cash only deal?

beals8888
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by beals8888 »

No , not yet I will some day I guess

beals8888
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by beals8888 »

I rather 130cm or a 140cm or 145cm max doll but the cost really is out of reach for now. smaller boobies

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

beals8888 wrote:I rather 130cm or a 140cm or 145cm max doll but the cost really is out of reach for now. smaller boobies
Hi guys,

Thank you very much for this post and for the comments. I know it is a frustration that we don't accept cash, but we have VERY GOOD reasons. It is not personal. We will open a 2nd thread on a related subject that is brewing, as it is a VERY important point on how to choose your sex doll vendor if you are receiving in Canada.

We HATE cash. Why? Two reasons:
1. large dollar value purchases paid by cash are seen as sketchy, in the eyes of Revenue Canada (CRA), and would paint a target on our back; and
2. we don't want to have to inspect 100 x $20 bills under a UV lamp and make sure we aren't taking fraudulent currency. We also don't want to do this with 20 x $100 bills. It is not a risk we want to take on.

We aren't saying any one customer will intentionally slip us fake bills, but if we deposit fake bills into our bank accounts (even mistakenly) we will have major issues. We are not a high volume reseller like some of our US competitors, but we are the largest in Canada, and if we start accepting cash it sets a precedent. So, prospective customers please be forewarned, we won't accept cash, but there are LOTS of other options.

Here are the options available if you are concerned about your discretion that give us a good paper trail:
- Bitcoin (yes we accept it!)
- Money Order (no problem!)
- Certified Cheque (yes please!)
- Bank Draft
- Prepaid VISA cards, followed by a Paypal or website purchase

Et cetera. So there are lots of options, as explained to every customer who wants to pay cash. But cash sales is not something we want to promote.

Best regards, Rick
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

There is a WM 168 E cup for 500.00 for sale here in the forum, P/U only in Detroit Michigan. Toronto is under 300 miles away from Detroit. While a larger doll the body of a original version WM 168 E are so lovely imo.

beals8888
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by beals8888 »

listen and listen good CASH IS KING!!!!

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

I also have to ask...you have a bank account etc....why do you have to pay for it in cash? If it is for specific reasons that are purely for your own reasons...then why should a company bend over to accommodate?

kklouzal

Post by kklouzal »

Get a PayPal-Prepaid Debit Card. You can transfer money from your regular PayPal account over to load/fund your debit card. You can also add funds, using cash, anywhere you can load a NetSpend card (most grocery store chains, gas stations, etc..) You can also add funds at any Coin-Star kiosk! Many ways to go from cash to card.....

Good luck!

beals8888
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by beals8888 »

cash is anonymous ! and no its not personal. and if a company will not deal with cash that is fine with me!

beals8888
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by beals8888 »

cashless economy, you think is good? I have a right to privacy. I am not trolling the forum. I respect all here , and is not my wish to upset anyone , this is my point of view..

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

beals8888 wrote:cashless economy, you think is good? I have a right to privacy. I am not trolling the forum. I respect all here , and is not my wish to upset anyone , this is my point of view..
Bitcoin is also completely private / untraceable, but at least gives us a paper trail. Win-win for both parties!

I do apologize for not being able to take cash right now on a full doll purchase. If there are any other ideas, I would be very open to trying to find a solution. If you would like to try and work with us, you can always give us a call back, but I totally understand the frustration.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

beals8888 wrote:cashless economy, you think is good? I have a right to privacy. I am not trolling the forum. I respect all here , and is not my wish to upset anyone , this is my point of view..
As the vendor mentioned. take a look at bitcoin. You will love it.
I just made my first bitcoin purchase on a doll this week. It goes from a "wallet" to "wallet". and the "wallet" has no names on it.

From now on, I will only buy doll with bitcoin.

cheers

INFORMATIONS