www.sexdollcanada.com/

Not Responding

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
sexydolltime
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Not Responding

Post by sexydolltime »

Hey,

I sent Sex Doll Canada an email using their inquiries@sexdollcanada.com address. Yet no response and it's been around a week. I was going to PM them here but since I'm new I don't seem to be possible.

Wondering what's going on? Any suggestions.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Not Responding

Post by kambui »

Have you tried calling them? They have a phone number listed on thier site, 647-823-DOLL

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

They are having some issues with Candian customs where customs is wanting to disclose the names and addresses of the individuals who are ordering dolls... So they are searching for a workaround apparently... at least that's what I had read in the forum somewhere.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Call or text them. They get so many emails in a day, some are sometimes missed. Rick really tries hard to answer everyone. I have texted him or called him several times. He always answers or gets back to me fast. I have had trouble getting a response on email. He is well worth the time. Check out my thread 'awesome experience at SD Canada' it's no joke, he really dose care.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

sexydolltime
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by sexydolltime »

Yea I have no interest in talking on the phone, and don't have a way to text.

So that's not great. Are you saying he will not get to my email eventually (as it was just missed) or it's going to take time?

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

sexydolltime wrote:Yea I have no interest in talking on the phone, and don't have a way to text.

So that's not great. Are you saying he will not get to my email eventually (as it was just missed) or it's going to take time?
Well then make another approved post here on the forum, which will take you to 5, then you will have access to the PM system.

sexydolltime
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by sexydolltime »

kambui wrote:Well then make another approved post here on the forum, which will take you to 5, then you will have access to the PM system.
Oh, thought it would be more than that. That's good. Appreciate the help guys.

I will send a PM and see what happens :)

Jormungandr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jormungandr »

Does PMing generally used as a better method or are messages sent via the sites Ask a Question thing responded to frequently ? I'm also extremely new to this and trying to ask some questions to this Vendor and would like to get an order in before the weekends over.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Jormungandr wrote:Does PMing generally used as a better method or are messages sent via the sites Ask a Question thing responded to frequently ? I'm also extremely new to this and trying to ask some questions to this Vendor and would like to get an order in before the weekends over.
Generally either should be fine but some vendors aren't on here as often as others. If you view a vendor's profile you can see when they last logged in here.. helpful when deciding whether to send a PM. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/memberl ... e&u=496332 SexDollCanada logged in today..

sexydolltime
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by sexydolltime »

Just wanted to comment and say I was able to get a hold of them/rick through PM. Not sure what happened with the email, but all good.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Thanks for the update. That's good news. :thumbs_up:

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Slew wrote:Thanks for the update. That's good news. :thumbs_up:
Hi there! Very sorry we were slow getting back to you. I know not everyone is always able to call (totally get that), but it is a GREAT way to get me to drop what I'm doing at that given moment and partake in some doll conversation!

Matt in customer service is also pretty overwhelmed, and as he is still coming on board if the e-mails are out of scope, they come to me anyways.

Anyone looking to join the SD Canada Customer Service team? Benefits include lots of sex doll benefits and good pay as part of a growing team :-)

We love having people on board who genuinely love dolls / doll life. We have no interest in someone who is doing it just for the $$$. That isn't a good fit for us. We love what we do, and those are the kind of people Jenny and I want on board.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

INFORMATIONS