www.sexdollcanada.com/

Does SD Canada typically respond on weekends?

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
Jormungandr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Does SD Canada typically respond on weekends?

Post by Jormungandr »

I work long hours so it's a been hard to make contact arrangements during the weekdays, and well, I've been pretty excited about playing an order. (I've spent all week doing research and lurking on the forums)

After going their site and noticing that a specific D4E Doll isn't on there (Celia 155) I was hoping to get into contact with them to inquire about it asap and take advantage of their current March Madness promotion (which would end on Monday) and unsure about any other discount durations remaining (I keep seeing other discounts ranging from 7-10% as well)

IF anyone has any answer how to best contact this vendor during the weekend that would be much appreciated!

Jormungandr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Does SD Canada typically respond on weekends?

Post by Jormungandr »

Follow up on this: Yes they do!

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Jormungandr wrote:Follow up on this: Yes they do!
Truth be told, we try not to work too much on weekends, but we find ourselves in the office every Saturday lately prepping orders to go out the following Monday. Inevitably, we get 2-3 showings on Saturdays as well. However, this is not something we can always offer.

When we can, we will! Thank you for working with us this Jormungandr, and we hope you will enjoy your new toy!!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

VonLewis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by VonLewis »

Im getting my first doll, wrote to SDC: The first time they reply on a Sunday evening to a email i wrote the same day.
I had more question I email them and they responded 3 hours later. Nice experience so far!

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

We try our best and invest in competent, trained Canadian customer service like Steve and more recently Jamal, who also is doing QC to get real world experience.

Jamal already has over 15 dolls under his belt across different suppliers and has met with a multitude of customers in our showroom.

You will also find Jamal available through online chat daily.

Experience IS important!
:D
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

INFORMATIONS