www.sexdollcanada.com/

Sex Doll Canada - Excellent Service.

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Sex Doll Canada - Excellent Service.

Post by scooter_ca »

I purchased a new WM263 head for my WM100 doll from Sex Doll Canada. I am 100% satisfied with their service.
My main point of contact was Rick. All correspondence was via email.

All my emails were answered promptly, often on the same day or first thing the next day.

I wanted to order a WM263 head but is is not an option on the Sex Doll Canada web site. Rick said "No Problem", just order any WM head and in the checkout notes put the model of the head that you want.

I had done research on the skin tone I needed to match. My 2015 dolls colour was called Natural but in a rename of colours WM now calls this skin tone Fair. Rick suggested looking at some samples just to be safe and shipped 3 TPE samples that same day at no extra charge.

The order took place right around the Chinese New Year so was delayed a bit. Rick followed up with the factory twice requesting updates.

I received factory photos before the head was shipped.

I received tracking information when it was shipped.

The package sailed through customs without any delay. Customs, tax, and import duties were completely handled internally by Sex Doll Canada. I only had to pay the Web site price minus the TDF discount.

Thanks Rick for making this a pleasant experience.

And here is Daria with her new head:

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Sex Doll Canada - Excellent Service.

Post by StormiLover »

That head is beautiful, scooter_ca
Rick really is awesome.
Glad to hear he took care of you so well.
Hope you are happy with the new head.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

INFORMATIONS