www.sexdollcanada.com/

WM vs Piper (Doll-forever) Smell

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
jwells

WM vs Piper (Doll-forever) Smell

Post by jwells »

Conflicted on which manufacturer to go for. The biggest factor for me is the TPE smell of the dolls.
While I much prefer the design of WM dolls, there have been complaints about the strong TPE smell.
Piper dolls on the other hand are generally regarded as very soft and do not have a strong smell.

For those who have owned both Piper and WM dolls and also to Rick, Jenny & Matt from SD Canada, is the smell of new WM dolls very strong as others have mentioned?

piperdollguy80
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: WM vs Piper (Doll-forever) Smell

Post by piperdollguy80 »

So is the softer tpe less durable?

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

jwells wrote:Conflicted on which manufacturer to go for. The biggest factor for me is the TPE smell of the dolls.
While I much prefer the design of WM dolls, there have been complaints about the strong TPE smell.
Piper dolls on the other hand are generally regarded as very soft and do not have a strong smell.

For those who have owned both Piper and WM dolls and also to Rick, Jenny & Matt from SD Canada, is the smell of new WM dolls very strong as others have mentioned?
While I wouldn't say that the WM models have a "strong smell", as personally I don't think they do, it is hard to beat the TPE recipe used by the DollForever brands (DollForever, DH168, Piper Doll). They almost have a "sweet" smell to them, and come out of the box with zero oily residue and are thoroughly powdered from heat to toe.

We have both TPE samples available in our mini-showroom if you'd like to check them out. I would put both in the category of high quality TPE.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

piperdollguy80 wrote:So is the softer tpe less durable?
No, not necessarily. Overall, all TPE is vulnerable to tears and dents, especially if a doll is dropped and hits the corner of a desk, etc. But harder TPE does not always mean more durable.

In the case of the DollForever brands, there is certainly no durability issue with the TPE. It is both soft and durable.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

INFORMATIONS