www.sexdollcanada.com/

Safest way to get a Sanhui doll in Canada?

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
genericname69420

Safest way to get a Sanhui doll in Canada?

Post by genericname69420 »

viewtopic.php?f=423&t=114040
SexDollCanada wrote: For anyone buying through a vendor which can't receive in Canada on a commercial account and re-ship within Canada domestically, be aware that you may be asked to appear at the airport and self-clear. This is regardless of the courier and mode of transportation.
Unfortunately they don't have Sanhui or it would be an easy choice. Is there any such vendor that wouldn't expose me to that risk?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Safest way to get a Sanhui doll in Canada?

Post by Slew »

Hi genericname69420, welcome to TDF.

Usually, the vendor of your choice can obtain any doll you want. Just contact them and ask..

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

genericname69420 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=423&t=114040
SexDollCanada wrote: For anyone buying through a vendor which can't receive in Canada on a commercial account and re-ship within Canada domestically, be aware that you may be asked to appear at the airport and self-clear. This is regardless of the courier and mode of transportation.
Unfortunately they don't have Sanhui or it would be an easy choice. Is there any such vendor that wouldn't expose me to that risk?

SexDollCanda is an approved TDF vendor for Canada. I am confident they are willing to help you, they even sell the Piper series, they have since last year, and currently looking into the Kimber Doll as well.

Sex Doll Canada Doll Forum Page Link The link to their site is at the banner at the top of the TDF page. You could even pm them a question and they usually respond the next day at the latest.

Hope that helps,

Wolfric

genericname69420

Requesting dolls that aren't on your site?

Is this a thing? I thought I saw something about requesting other heads/options from the listed manufacturers back when I first started looking at dolls, but I can't even find that anymore (if that is real you might want to add it to the FAQ). Anyway, what I want is from a different manufacturer (Sanhui). People said I should ask in my other thread in which I quoted the following thread but I don't know if this forum notifies you of quotes: viewtopic.php?f=423&t=114040

genericname69420

Slew wrote:Since we're talking more about SDC than we are about Sanhui, I've moved this topic to SDC's forum.
oh I already posted a new one there, and I chose Sanhui's forum since the rules state other vendors shouldn't post on a vendor's forum, and I wanted them to be able to post if they themselves can get around the problem. But if SDC can help you can merge the threads if you want.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

genericname69420 wrote:
Slew wrote:Since we're talking more about SDC than we are about Sanhui, I've moved this topic to SDC's forum.
oh I already posted a new one there, and I chose Sanhui's forum since the rules state other vendors shouldn't post on a vendor's forum, and I wanted them to be able to post if they themselves can get around the problem. But if SDC can help you can merge the threads if you want.
Thanks, I've merged them. I left the first title up, let me know if you want it changed. :thumbs_up:

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

if SDC don't deal with Sanhui then contact a different vendor or deal with Sanhui direct, you won't have any issues.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Hello All -

We are very happy to announce that we are in the process of loading the Sanhui silicone line.

Also, while not advertised yet, we have another silicone line that we are adding in parallel which impresses us and another TPE line that is gaining momentum and hot reviews by the day!

If you see a major silicone or TPE brand that we don't carry, as long as they are reputable, TDF-approved, we will consider carrying them. Our biggest concern is that the manufacturer will support us and our customers in the event of a manufacturing defect. And happily, we have had an excellent experience with all of our suppliers on this front to date.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

That's great news SDC.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Maviarab wrote:That's great news SDC.
Thank you, Sir!
:glou:
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

SexDollCanada wrote:Our biggest concern is that the manufacturer will support us and our customers in the event of a manufacturing defect.
:drinking: And you're right to have that concern, it's a growing one in the brave new world of love dolls.

zabjabs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by zabjabs »

SexDollCanada wrote:Hello All -

We are very happy to announce that we are in the process of loading the Sanhui silicone line.

Also, while not advertised yet, we have another silicone line that we are adding in parallel which impresses us and another TPE line that is gaining momentum and hot reviews by the day!

If you see a major silicone or TPE brand that we don't carry, as long as they are reputable, TDF-approved, we will consider carrying them. Our biggest concern is that the manufacturer will support us and our customers in the event of a manufacturing defect. And happily, we have had an excellent experience with all of our suppliers on this front to date.
Can I order a Sanhui from you now? Interested in the 160cm 22b in particular

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

SexDollCanada, another good example of how businesses should be run :)

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

crocogator wrote:
SexDollCanada wrote:Hello All -

Can I order a Sanhui from you now? Interested in the 160cm 22b in particular
Hello there! Please send us an e-mail and we'd be pleased to chat with you about a new Sanhui. Fantastic silicone, great realism and excellent overall value from this brand :D

inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

INFORMATIONS