www.sexdollcanada.com/

My Naudia Diary-WM168-G cup BBW Holly review

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
privatetai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My Naudia Diary-WM168-G cup BBW Holly review

Post by privatetai »

"Well have fun with Naudia and that position. Let me know if everything cums out alright :).

"

Lol everything always "comes out alright" with Naudia.
I also tried anal with her a couple days ago with her laying on her side and me spooning from behind- and that worked like a charm too.

I would say, as it stands right now as far as ease of sex and arousal goes, it goes like Naudia first, Jewel a close second, Stephanie third, and then it's Sarah, Oceania and last but not least Riza. Sarah probably could be third if her "entrance" wasn't just that lil bit too high up, thus making things a tad awkward at times.
Since Cammy's retired I'm not counting her, but if she was still in the game she'd probably rank either slightly ahead or behind Oceania- Oceania fucks better but Cammy's just way better looking/feeling all around.
>>
Meet my girls:

Naudia: WM168-G cup BBW:
https://tinyurl.com/yxuedyac

Stephanie: Pipedreams Ultimate Fantasy Kitty:
https://tinyurl.com/yykyfv84

Hope: Starpery BBW Big Amy:
https://tinyurl.com/st95yuxj

Jewel: BBW Textile Doll:
https://tinyurl.com/y2pw6rf5

Cammy: Dagmar doll from Beautiful Dolls:
https://tinyurl.com/y2xqvhdn

Sarah: Pipedreams Ultimate Fantasy Mia doll:
https://tinyurl.com/y4dyv8nx

Oceania: Valentina Girls Palomina BBW doll:
https://tinyurl.com/y5yzvb3b

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

privatetai wrote:"Well have fun with Naudia and that position. Let me know if everything cums out alright :).

"

Lol everything always "comes out alright" with Naudia.
I also tried anal with her a couple days ago with her laying on her side and me spooning from behind- and that worked like a charm too.
Did you get it by the way I spelled comes (cums)? LOL!

I do envy those younger than I here as being over 50 now, my body has gone through some changes and that not only is with my being near bald and my hair turning grey, but also in areas down south. I don't easily get 'ready' on demand like I used to. In my 20's to late 30's, I didn't even need contact. A pretty girl in a dress shoulder her shoulders and legs was all it took. But these days I do need more interaction.
I would say, as it stands right now as far as ease of sex and arousal goes, it goes like Naudia first, Jewel a close second, Stephanie third, and then it's Sarah, Oceania and last but not least Riza.
Sure, the newest usually gets the most attention. I am the same way with my 3D models and I create a new beautiful and sexy girl. Usually it is the newer ones that get attention, or when I use an older model, if I change her hair, dress (or both), that sparks renewed interest. As it is right now Lydia gets more attention than Eryka, but that is by default as I cannot take Eryka our of her box as I have no place to put her. She will not fit in the armoire like Lydia does, since she is a few inches shorter.

In your case, Naudia probably will be a favorite for a long time even if you had plans to get another doll, unless the new doll is more realistic. Being that you said Naudia is close to the dimensions of your girlfriend, naturally she will get the most attention. To be honest, if I could handle a doll of her size, I would go that route too, but I would go with an even more curvy model. WM does have some very curvy models that also have a nice "6 pack" abdomen and they have a nice pair of thick arms too. One of the first dolls I looked at was a WM like this, but I was floored by her 96 lb weight. But surprisingly her prices wasn't too bad at around $1750. Of course they have gone up since then and I believe that doll is close to $2000 now, if not more.
Sarah probably could be third if her "entrance" wasn't just that lil bit too high up, thus making things a tad awkward at times.
Yeah, Lydia's insert opening is not perfectly perpendicular. In my favorite rear doggy position, it angles upward a bit to get passed the "pelvic bone." I think on the Textile dolls this ''bone" us straight across, where as on a TPE doll and on Dagmar, the pelvic bone is "U" shaped to accommodate the insert. Eryka's insert opening is perfectly perpendicular. So she was good in both the standing doggy style and face up, legs over my shoulders position. Given the extra angle on Lydia, I am thinking that the legs over the shoulders MIGHT work out better as I would be pushing into her and working with the angle more and also I can get my hands on those nice calves of her. The last time I was close with this position, but was distracted from movement upstairs and that killed the moment.

However, a cold spell moved in and I am going to try again with her. I am having my fingers crossed this time.
Since Cammy's retired I'm not counting her, but if she was still in the game she'd probably rank either slightly ahead or behind Oceania- Oceania fucks better but Cammy's just way better looking/feeling all around.
Really so you say the sex is better with the Valentina Girls doll, huh? With me I would be just creeped out by her face too much. Granted that is something you don't have to worry about. I think the biggest advantage VG has with their dolls is portability and the fact that the skeleton is nearly indestructible. So they have a niche and they went after it by marketing the doll for travel purposes. That is very smart thinking on their part. Also their customization and good (initial) customer service is definitely going to make them well known. But really, they have to do something to make the doll a bit more attractive in the head / neck area. I know that they purposely don't want to compete with Teddy Babe since their doll is the closest to a TB. But I find the TB's attractive. The only reason why I didn't follow through with one is because I don't think they are sexy enough to trigger an arousal. I would probably have to look at pictures and/or videos of a live woman to get aroused and then follow through. This isn't the case with Eryka or Lydia as they both can do that without any "external arousal sources".

So sorry that Cammy is retired now. Poor girl. I really worry that Eryka is going to get to that state, and as it stands, I am hoping for a good breakthrough with Lydia as I do want to use her more for sex purposes to take that load off Eryka. I think I am going to buy a top / dress that is more loose fitting in the mid section, but I think tonight I am going to put her in that salmon colored butterfly sleeve dress to see what she looks like in that. So I might experiment more with outfits that are looser in the middle so that it will drape down and perhaps give her a more realistic look in the middle. Also such skirts on a dress look VERY nice when lifted up to expose that nice shapely butt.

Something like this paisley summer dress:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TD34ZZF/re ... s9dHJ1ZQ==

This is more of a draping and flowing dress and it might work with Lydia's body better. I think I also have to get her something in a material belt that I could adjust the draping by pulling in the sides just a bit. It is something I have to play with. I think I will eventually get there. I am really trying to make her unique skeleton work with me. As I said, her skeleton does have an advantage in wanting to come to a rest position. Many times I just have to pick her up and hold her upright and her legs and arms almost fall into the downward position on their own, making a quick run to the bathroom possible. I could NEVER do this with Eryka and her stiff joints.

I know you can't see your doll's faces, but in terms of looks and appearance, the Textile Doll does look better, but it falls flat in the touch and kiss department of which you are already very familiar with.

As it is, I have not kissed her in the face area at all. I mainly kiss her neck since that is soft. Facial boob burying is another thing I fancy...but I am sure you are no stranger to that yourself.

So far I am at the stage of strongly liking Lydia, but there is no love bond yet as that is stronger with Eryka. Yet, it was a couple of the silicone / TPE dolls that I saw that were love at first sight. But we all know why I didn't go down that route. 6YE was one of the top contenders here and now that there might be an issue with their skeleton design, I sadly had to take my favorite little African Queen that I loved off the list.

I was talking with the fellow that I bought Lydia from and he finally received his replacement Dagmar doll. He said there were some changes in the skeleton, but sadly, not in the arms and legs area as those feel the same, but they changed the core and removed the spring in the back. He said there were some changes to the face too, but that was irrelevant for me because he has the anime version. I am going to keep in touch with him to see how well the new skeleton holds up. If it holds out for several months...well, then I might shift gears, probably sell off Lydia and with that money invest in another Dagmar doll, but this time get it through 1AM since they been doing well with that fellow. While I am crossing my fingers, I am not holding my breath though. I am worried they (Happy Dolls) didn't change the joints. Oooooo! Something just occurred to me. I should ask him if the feet pivot. This is an issue with Eryka and I could never put heels on her.

Oh! He did mention the doll's breasts were already loose when she arrived, but he said that wasn't going to be a problem, since he used different silicone implants on his first Dagmar and was going to do the same on the new one. But that is a clear indication they didn't do anything to fix that issue. So that is one down point there. But since he showed me what implants he used and how to put them in so I know what to do if a breast came loose on Eryka.

So anyway, I was talking with him and he even mentioned what you and I were talking about with the Dagmar doll. If the doll didn't have the skeleton problem, the breast issue, and finally if HD offered more head choices they would have a landslide hit on their hands and dominate the fabric doll market.

Regards!

D

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Deleted --- Accidental double post.

privatetai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by privatetai »

"Really so you say the sex is better with the Valentina Girls doll, huh? With me I would be just creeped out by her face too much. Granted that is something you don't have to worry about. I think the biggest advantage VG has with their dolls is portability and the fact that the skeleton is nearly indestructible. So they have a niche and they went after it by marketing the doll for travel purposes. That is very smart thinking on their part. Also their customization and good (initial) customer service is definitely going to make them well known. But really, they have to do something to make the doll a bit more attractive in the head / neck area. I know that they purposely don't want to compete with Teddy Babe since their doll is the closest to a TB. But I find the TB's attractive. The only reason why I didn't follow through with one is because I don't think they are sexy enough to trigger an arousal. I would probably have to look at pictures and/or videos of a live woman to get aroused and then follow through. This isn't the case with Eryka or Lydia as they both can do that without any "external arousal sources"."

Lol, it's more the teddy bear feel of the VG doll itself that can kill it for me at times. It's why I try to keep as much clothe coverage on her as I can during sex. That face is rather...disturbing....even tactally.

"So sorry that Cammy is retired now. Poor girl. I really worry that Eryka is going to get to that state, and as it stands, I am hoping for a good breakthrough with Lydia as I do want to use her more for sex purposes to take that load off Eryka. I think I am going to buy a top / dress that is more loose fitting in the mid section, but I think tonight I am going to put her in that salmon colored butterfly sleeve dress to see what she looks like in that. So I might experiment more with outfits that are looser in the middle so that it will drape down and perhaps give her a more realistic look in the middle. Also such skirts on a dress look VERY nice when lifted up to expose that nice shapely butt."

Yeah for me quite often it's the act of lifting up the skirt that get me all aroused lol.

"So far I am at the stage of strongly liking Lydia, but there is no love bond yet as that is stronger with Eryka. Yet, it was a couple of the silicone / TPE dolls that I saw that were love at first sight. But we all know why I didn't go down that route. 6YE was one of the top contenders here and now that there might be an issue with their skeleton design, I sadly had to take my favorite little African Queen that I loved off the list."

I imagine once you have a few successufl sessions with her, that love bond will snap into place :)

"I was talking with the fellow that I bought Lydia from and he finally received his replacement Dagmar doll. He said there were some changes in the skeleton, but sadly, not in the arms and legs area as those feel the same, but they changed the core and removed the spring in the back. He said there were some changes to the face too, but that was irrelevant for me because he has the anime version. I am going to keep in touch with him to see how well the new skeleton holds up. If it holds out for several months...well, then I might shift gears, probably sell off Lydia and with that money invest in another Dagmar doll, but this time get it through 1AM since they been doing well with that fellow. While I am crossing my fingers, I am not holding my breath though. I am worried they (Happy Dolls) didn't change the joints. Oooooo! Something just occurred to me. I should ask him if the feet pivot. This is an issue with Eryka and I could never put heels on her."

I like the spring in the spine part- made her very supple for cuddling lol. If they fix the joints issues, let me know and I probably would get a Cammy II.

"Oh! He did mention the doll's breasts were already loose when she arrived, but he said that wasn't going to be a problem, since he used different silicone implants on his first Dagmar and was going to do the same on the new one. But that is a clear indication they didn't do anything to fix that issue. So that is one down point there. But since he showed me what implants he used and how to put them in so I know what to do if a breast came loose on Eryka."

Yeah that doesn't sound promising if her breast's already loose upon arrival lol.
>>
Meet my girls:

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

privatetai wrote: Lol, it's more the teddy bear feel of the VG doll itself that can kill it for me at times. It's why I try to keep as much clothe coverage on her as I can during sex. That face is rather...disturbing....even tactally.
LOL! Yeah, I would think so as I think I have an idea of the type of material that VG uses on those dolls. It is really smooth to the touch, and your fingers glide over it, but yet it is still unmistakeable as 'plush'.
Yeah for me quite often it's the act of lifting up the skirt that get me all aroused lol.
Oh yeah, on a real women it is even more fun if she isn't wearing anything on underneath. LOL! In a way it is kind of like that with the dolls because even though I do put pantyhose on them, it is always the open crotch kind. Thankfully, for me, I am just aroused by legs in pantyhose as much as bare legs!
I imagine once you have a few successful sessions with her, that love bond will snap into place :)
Probably. Last night was a nice night, but, for some reason, I wasn't in the mood. So it is still cool in the basement now, so perhaps later on I will get Lydia out of the armoire.
I like the spring in the spine part- made her very supple for cuddling lol. If they fix the joints issues, let me know and I probably would get a Cammy II.
It didn't bother me either and in a way I liked it because pushing from behind in the standing doggy position flexed the back a little and it made like Eryka was moving on her own as a real woman would. However, my guess was that many people wanted to be able to bend the back so you can create some nice arched back poses and she would also be able to conform to a chair better too like in a slouched position.
Yeah that doesn't sound promising if her breast's already loose upon arrival lol.
No, it doesn't. Apparently it didn't bother him since he made the breast alterations to the first Dagmar had and it sounded like he was intending to do it to this one too. His argument was that the replacement implants were more realistic looking. Still, I do hope he communicates that issue back to 1AM so they can get back to Happy Dolls. He should also stress that it is two for two since it happened to his first doll too. This was something I worry about Eryka now. So far she's been fine in that area, but I feel like I am on a ticking time bomb with her. So I have been having thoughts running around in my mind that perhaps I should sell her off while she is still OK. BUT given that Lydia doesn't pose well, that would leave me without a photography doll. I don't know...this whole thing with the Dagmar dolls is a big mess and in the end it is hurting the buyers. At least this one fellow had bought his Dagmar through 1AM dolls and that is a US based company and they are worked with him on it. Sadly, you and I bough our dolls a year before and Beautiful Dolls was the only vendor for them. Talk about getting the short end of the stick.

Oh well. I will see how things go with Lydia.

Regards

privatetai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by privatetai »

"It didn't bother me either and in a way I liked it because pushing from behind in the standing doggy position flexed the back a little and it made like Eryka was moving on her own as a real woman would. However, my guess was that many people wanted to be able to bend the back so you can create some nice arched back poses and she would also be able to conform to a chair better too like in a slouched position. "

Yeah I did find her hard to pose in some poses cause the spring would shift her off balance and she'd tip over lol.

I'm thinking if you went with the smaller breast option on your Dagmar you may not run into the detached titty issues as quickly since there's less stress in there :)
>>
Meet my girls:

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

privatetai wrote:"It didn't bother me either and in a way I liked it because pushing from behind in the standing doggy position flexed the back a little and it made like Eryka was moving on her own as a real woman would. However, my guess was that many people wanted to be able to bend the back so you can create some nice arched back poses and she would also be able to conform to a chair better too like in a slouched position. "

Yeah I did find her hard to pose in some poses cause the spring would shift her off balance and she'd tip over lol.
Yeah when sitting her upright she was fine, but trying to lean her back on a couch, NG. In fact the couch poses I have Eryka in she's sitting straight up. I had managed to get Lydia to sit decently in my my chair. I really didn't play with her legs too much, but will try her in more sitting positions. Last night, since it was another cool night and I tried again with Lydia. I had her out on the bed and I ended up cuddling more than anything. So want to 'move forward' I ended up putting her in in the coral (salmon) colored dress that I bought for Eryka in 2018 when I took her out of the box. I also put the curly hair wig back on her. I dare say that I think Lydia looks a bit better in this outfit. Reaction? Yes, started with cuddling and then it just shifted to a cuddle session. I had a bit of fun with those rather stiff nipples she has and that was the last I remember because of all things...I fell asleep...and for about an hour too! Lydia is definitely a cuddle cutie. One thing I CAN do with her that I can't with Eryka is that I was able to turn her on her side and drape an arm over me and then I put her leg over mine...all in place with little effort. So I am finding this type of skeleton does have some advantages.

I should, by right, put this under your Textile Dolls listing as I am messing your thread up.
I'm thinking if you went with the smaller breast option on your Dagmar you may not run into the detached titty issues as quickly since there's less stress in there :)
You have a good point there, that might be it. I ordered the smallest breast size. But another thing too, I was not very squeezy with her breasts. Just a gently squeeze and not the full on groping kind. So that could be a factor too. Regardless, he said that they came loose in shipment, so squeezing had nothing to do with it.

privatetai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by privatetai »

"You have a good point there, that might be it. I ordered the smallest breast size. But another thing too, I was not very squeezy with her breasts. Just a gently squeeze and not the full on groping kind. So that could be a factor too. Regardless, he said that they came loose in shipment, so squeezing had nothing to do with it."

They're really not that well attached- just plastic bags over the silicone inserts and then super glued to the doll's chest. I imagine it'd be a lot more durable if they actually make insert pockets on the chest to just put those inserts in to begin with.
>>
Meet my girls:

privatetai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by privatetai »

All the ladies, minus Cammy who's retired and in seclusion, getting together in preparation for tomorrow's filming. Not sure if I got Sarah on camera properly- think Naudia's boobs were blocking her a bit :)
Attachments
group9.jpg
group9.jpg (478.84 KiB) Viewed 2273 times
group8.jpg
group8.jpg (417.25 KiB) Viewed 2273 times
group7.jpg
group7.jpg (435.2 KiB) Viewed 2273 times
group6.jpg
group6.jpg (441.54 KiB) Viewed 2273 times
group5.jpg
group5.jpg (498.77 KiB) Viewed 2273 times
group4.jpg
group4.jpg (462.43 KiB) Viewed 2273 times
group3.jpg
group3.jpg (450.63 KiB) Viewed 2273 times
group2.jpg
group2.jpg (508.75 KiB) Viewed 2273 times
group1.jpg
group1.jpg (496.77 KiB) Viewed 2273 times
>>
Meet my girls:

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Hello again!

I saw the pictures of your doll line up and they came out pretty good. If you took these yourself, I have to say for being blind, your aiming skills are pretty darn good. Only once in a while (in prior shots) there was an 'off frame' picture.

Ok, evaluation.

Most realistic looking in terms of body shape and size is obviously Naudia. However, I am not too fond of that outfit.

The VG doll just makes me laugh at you see half a head poking up over an immense pair of boobs. The lower part of the doll looks surprisingly good though. Keep in mind I am not a fan of huge boobs and I know you are. So yeah, I take that into consideration.

It is funny that out of all of your larger dolls, Jewel seems the smallest, and I wouldn't classify Naudia as a BBW, but rather a well built shapely European (German-ish) woman.

Still without a doubt, no question about it, Stephanie is my favorite overall. The only thing is her arms are very thin. If she had Naudia's arms and shoulders, I would be in heaven with such a doll. Her detailing is amazing.

D

privatetai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by privatetai »

"Still without a doubt, no question about it, Stephanie is my favorite overall. The only thing is her arms are very thin. If she had Naudia's arms and shoulders, I would be in heaven with such a doll. Her detailing is amazing."

Yeah if Stephanie is a bit more built around arms and shoulders she'd be like perfect lol.

And yeah the VG doll's head/chest is really funny- especially considering there's not slope to the chest, and hardly any neck so it just seems to be a head hovering above a pair of beachballs.

Lower half is pretty nice especially in those crotchless pantyhose.

I totally agree that Sarah and Naudia both don't really qualify as BBW. Sarah's like that cute chubby type while Naudia is well built and ripe.
>>
Meet my girls:

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

privatetai wrote:"Still without a doubt, no question about it, Stephanie is my favorite overall. The only thing is her arms are very thin. If she had Naudia's arms and shoulders, I would be in heaven with such a doll. Her detailing is amazing."

Yeah if Stephanie is a bit more built around arms and shoulders she'd be like perfect lol.

And yeah the VG doll's head/chest is really funny- especially considering there's not slope to the chest, and hardly any neck so it just seems to be a head hovering above a pair of beachballs.
That is definitely the best way to describe that. I guess her middle name would be "neckless". Get it...a play on necklace?
Lower half is pretty nice especially in those crotchless pantyhose.

I totally agree that Sarah and Naudia both don't really qualify as BBW. Sarah's like that cute chubby type while Naudia is well built and ripe.
Indeed!

privatetai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by privatetai »

Hope everyone's surviving this pandemic sane :)
Here's a quick Naudia update with pics :)
Honestly, haven't been able to enjoy my girls much for the last several months what with Tiger, my cat, being sick and a new 2 months old kitten joining the family. As a result, Naudia has been bedmate for 3 months straight and I'm still very happy with her.
I just noticed this the other day that her torso joint really works well with forward and back and even side to side twists. Also I discovered her ankles can turn as well in addition to flexing up and down.
Pretty cool to be finding new features after almost 6 months lol.
Her finger wires are still staying strong. So far she's in great shape.
I did have to dust off her backside when I was changing her outfit cause I noticed some cat hair was clinging to her TPE skin.
Anyways, here she is!
Attachments
Image-4.jpg
Image-4.jpg (401.32 KiB) Viewed 1966 times
Image-3.jpg
Image-3.jpg (416.77 KiB) Viewed 1966 times
Image-2.jpg
Image-2.jpg (327.24 KiB) Viewed 1966 times
Image-1.jpg
Image-1.jpg (346.18 KiB) Viewed 1966 times
>>
Meet my girls: