www.sexdollcanada.com/

SEXDOLL CANADA Services & Products Review

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
Spartacus
Active Poster
Active Poster

SEXDOLL CANADA Services & Products Review

Post by Spartacus »

Hello, I am pleased to annouce I just ordered a doll on SEXDOLL CANADA.
In this thread I will review my shopping experience. I will update as the procedure goes.

I will review:
- The Website ✓
- Customer Services Before Sale ✓
- Delivery Time (TBA)
- Doll Quality, Experience and comparaison between what they sell on their website and how it look in reality (TBA)
- Other Products Quality (TBA)
- Customer Services After Sale (if needed) (TBA)

My order:

158 (5'2") A-CUP YUMI - WM
Standard (from Toronto)
Wig: Default - Like Photo
Eyes: Default - Like Photo
Head: Default - Like Photo
Enhanced Mouth: Enhanced Mouth
Skin Colour: Default - Like Photo
Realistic Skin Colour: Standard Detail
Breasts: Solid
Areola Size: 3cm
Areola Colour: Pink
Lubricant-Free Vagina: Standard - Needs Lube
Vagina: Fixed Vagina
Labia Colour: Pink
Pubic Hair: Smooth - No Hair
Finger Nails: Natural
Toenails: Default - Like Photo
Shoulders: Shrugging Shoulders
Feet: Standing
Extra WM / YL Wig: Extra Wig : #9
Premium Cleaning Tool Irrigator
Anti-Bacterial Soap
High Performance Doll Surface Cleaner
Doll link: https://sexdollcanada.com/products/158- ... 23b5&_ss=r
★ Website Review ★
Rating: ★★★★★ = 4.5/5
The website is easy to use and looks great ! One of the best Sexdoll shop website for sure ! Professional look, very informative (great FAQ), up to date, ALOT of dolls brand and many options. The only thing is I would like to see is factory or untouched pictures without filters of the dolls you are looking to buy with description of what is on the doll on the picture (Skin color, Wig#,Head#...) so we can have a better idea of what we are buying without asking by e-mail (they will send you factory pictures if you ask). Im still not 100% sure what exact color of skin my doll will be since I picked the option ''Like photo'' but the photo have lightning editing on it and factory pictures do not specify ... so its pretty hard to be sure.
★ Customer Services Before Sale review ★
Rating: ★★★★☆ = 4/5
Im the kind of customer that will ask alot of questions before I buy something that expensive I am not always easy and you need alot of patience so take that in consideration.
So I had a chat via E-mail with the customer services and we exchanged around 40 E-mail total. The person was respectful and I always got quick replies during the day until around 16h00 EST.
The only reason I'm taking out one star is because some of my E-mails had multiple questions and at some point they were just ignored and answered with one answer to one question. I have to admit that some of my questions answers were already taken care in the FAQ but still... I my self worked with customers for years and its part of the game. So far the person did a great job and because of it I finaly bought a doll after cheking them for more then a year !!!
...To be continued...
WM 152 A-cup
Irontech A-cup
Small boobies ftw!

B_rad167
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: SEXDOLL CANADA Services & Products Review

Post by B_rad167 »

I purchased my first foll with them. And I agree, great site. I purchased end of august and was suprised I received doll just a little over two weeks. And while they were answering my questions promptly, kinda was vague in some ways.

BusanDoll

Post by BusanDoll »

Lovely doll... Thanks for your review.....

I hope you continue to share your opinions on this beautiful WM doll.

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

I'm lucky enough to be driving distance from them. I got an in-stock doll to tie me over the wait for my upcoming purchase of a custom doll and the in-stock doll I ordered was available for pickup 2 days after I pulled the trigger (that's less than 1 business day, I ordered her Saturday and got her on the Tuesday). All my emails were replied to within 15 minutes during business hours.

Just a minor technical critique on the website, when you click on a photo to go to slideshow mode, after a few photos they become small. It trivial but a tad annoying. Otherwise, sexdollcanada.com is a great informative site and it's obvious that they care about their customers.

Aside from that, Canadians are lucky to have a company like SDC north of the lower 49th parallel.

Niss
Ex-Member

Post by Niss »

Hey Slamjut,

Bit of a late reply but thank you for pointing out the issue with our slideshow. We are looking into it now.
My girls

Katie - DH168 155F
Sabrina - DH168 145F
Ariel - Piper silicone 150cm (coming soon!)

INFORMATIONS