www.sexdollcanada.com/

Doll #7 Elsa Babe Haruko Has arrived!!

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Doll #7 Elsa Babe Haruko Has arrived!!

Post by Fr0stByte »

Haruko's timeline of events:

Aug 18ish Order placed.
Oct 22 Factory Photo's (this was a record wait for me but my other girls kept me calm except when I started emailing SDC asking for updates as I was getting nervous)
Nov 13th arrived at vendors.
Nov 17th arrived at her new home!

Oh November 13 SDC contacted me to say she arrived then followed with another message and then my heart sank a bit when they informed me of an issue with her. Slight tear by standing foot bolt. Fine I can glue that and bottom of foot not too concerned. The loose ankle though is a little more concerning but can take weight and does tighten if I rotate it so seems a loose bolt! Hats off for SDC finding it and reporting it to me prior to sending granted that is why (mostly) I ship to them for quality check. They offered a discount if I wanted to go ahead and did so as I can place the foot in a spot while standing on it and when laying in bed I want it flat anyway. But does make me wonder how Elsa Babe didn't see it but again not the end of the world.

Have no photos yet and I have to make sure now she fits the new guidelines. One thing I love with Elsa Babe is the outfit she came with 2!! Nice fancy bra and panties and a dress!! Now I don't have to spend ages finding something that fits her for the time being!

Upon arrival via CanPar my poor girl had to endure a bit of cold winter weather leaning in her box against the wall on her head (well neck joint as head was wrapped nicely at her feet) so of course that was folded down but besides that she escaped any damage from her travels hopefully don't find any as she is glaring at me waiting for her bath.

And a shout out to SDC for once again great service!! Having to put up with my "is she ever gunna arrive emails" and for sending some piper tpe for me to fix my Akira armpit issue!!

Pictures to follow hopefully =0)
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

chengsta
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Doll #7 Elsa Babe Haruko Has arrived!!

Post by chengsta »

can't wait for the pics

libvirt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by libvirt »

Fr0stByte wrote:Haruko's timeline of events:

Aug 18ish Order placed.
Thanks for the update. Haruko is a beautiful looking doll and I almost ordered her. Instead I ordered Suga Tomoe through SDC on Oct 1. Still haven't received any factory photos.

Are you happy with her height? I'm not certain how quickly I will get used to her height, but I guess we'll see. Most photos I've found fail to give them any context of scale. I am hoping to get some photos of my own for the benefit of others to see what size these smaller Elsa Babes are. Would love to see any photos you feel comfortable posting should you decide to do so.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Just in time for your :bday: birthday :bday: !
Nice synchronisation :lol:
chengsta wrote:can't wait for the pics
I'm affraid we had to wait a little :whistle:
birthday + honeymoon = no more freetime :haha4:
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

My honeymoon with her has been put on hold until I hear back from my vendor as the loose ankle is worse then I thought would be. When you turn to the left it tightens but if you go a little more it goes back to loose so it will rotate 360 easily if not careful. And she has a mark in her side that I was hoping would fade like TPE but guess not. So waiting on the vendor to see what they say.

Edit: And found another issue with her left hand. =( You can't get the palm to rotate into her side it seems its at max movement but rotates find the other way all way round but obviously twists the silicone. Seems her natural resting position is palm out asking for handouts. =\
Ladies:
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287

cyclo

Post by cyclo »

congratz hopefully a speedy remedy@

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

cyclo wrote:congratz hopefully a speedy remedy@

Thanks, not so sure on the speedy remedy I may just have to chalk this one up as a bad buy. So far from what I've been told Elsa Babe's response was sending a video on how to turn the hand. She's my 7th doll I think I can properly move a hand by now =0)

So kind of bummed as this was my "feeler" doll going into silicone and possible going bigger size but this purchase has left a bad taste in my mouth for Elsa Babe dolls.

I accepted the doll from the vendor because her loose foot tightened turning to the left. But found out once I got her and tested the joints (all others are tight and great except the right hand) if you turn the foot slightly more it passed the tightness and now can free spin only thing giving it friction is the silicone. The tear in the foot area not so concerned as I can glue that. The dent in the silicone on her hip kinda sucks but can be hidden by clothes if I find stuff that fits. (downside of small dolls)
Ladies:
Haruka - Smart Doll

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Unfortunately I have to say I'm rather disappointed with my little Elsa Babe Haruko 102. Her left foot was loose I was hoping it was just a nut weld loose but unfortunately not. The weld that holds the threaded rod they use into the shin rod broke or let go which is why her foot spins freely. It was tightening a bit because a piece of broken weld material was in the threads tightening against it but its free and no longer holding it. SDC is willing to take back and attempt a fix but Elsa Babe is no where to be heard from or just doesn't want to. I've even emailed asking for their assistance and zero response. Kinda bummed but least I know the foot won't completely break away.

But after reading posts here in TDF saying they have great customer service etc. I find that hard to believe as here I am with zero contact from them. But that is the way my luck goes. Lesson learned.

So at this time being this was my first Elsa Babe and silicone as I wanted to test the waters. But this will be my last of this brand.

Not sure if I will bother repairing I may just seal the slit I made up and leave it at that as she can stand on it just have to be careful not to spin it.
Ladies:
Haruka - Smart Doll

INFORMATIONS