www.sexdollcanada.com/

Canadian considering Eco Iris (nervous)

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
Ron2020

Canadian considering Eco Iris (nervous)

Post by Ron2020 »

The Eco Iris from Piper Doll is one my budget would allow lol. Plus its light, smaller enough to handle and storing it shouldn't be too difficult based on research. This would be my first ever doll if I go through with it. I'm nervous though because the doll is small in stature but obvious has the body a scaled down adult woman. The doll is in currently in stock so according to the website it wouldn't be a long wait. Where does this doll stand on the legal side of things though? The last thing I would want is to get into any trouble. I've heard of dolls getting confiscated and charges being laid, so I'm obviously hesitant on this purchase. How many Piper Iris dolls have SDC sold? and have you ever run into any issues regarding this doll?

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Canadian considering Eco Iris (nervous)

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Please note this doll is not permitted to be shown on TDF per our YLD policy.

viewtopic.php?p=1825250&f=423#p1825250
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Niss
Ex-Member

Post by Niss »

Good morning OP, sorry for getting to this so late. We have not had any problems getting our piper eco Iris in to our warehouse in Toronto. The good thing about shopping from our in stock options is not only is there less of a wait time but also that the dolls have already cleared through customs, and have passed customs inspections. She is a very popular model as her size allows for easy storage if need be, and her price is outstanding. :)
My girls

Katie - DH168 155F
Sabrina - DH168 145F
Ariel - Piper silicone 150cm (coming soon!)

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

I've got the regular version of Iris and she is a cutie pie! I love cuddling with her. Very soft and being lightweight she easy to move around.
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

I got mine in October and I was going through the same thing. I picked her up from SDC and I was paranoid as hell. But it all went well and as the SDC guy says, it already cleared customs. In fact they're still getting them through but I've seen them sell out 3 times now. You may want to fire an email over to them to make sure they still have them even though it says so on the in-stock page. They respond really fast during business hours. Good luck.

INFORMATIONS