www.sexdollcanada.com/

Top Ten of the Year - Collector's Edition

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Top Ten of the Year - Collector's Edition

Post by SexDollCanada »

Hello Everyone -

A small pet project of mine, and something we wanted to do last year but didn't have the time. We have taken our TOP TEN models, based on sales, times added to the shopping cart, number of views, number of times added to our "Wishlist", etc., and put together a new category we are calling our TOP TEN.

https://sexdollcanada.com/collections/top-ten

The website will be updated monthly to reflect last month's most popular models; however, we have also printed a physical copy of our Top Ten Magazine of the Year - Collector's Edition. At $10, we aren't trying to make money off this, just trying to lighten the mood and just cover printing and design costs.

This is currently available as a free gift with purchase (one more reason to buy from SDC or SDA), but is also available for separate purchase. While I am sure many will say "Why would I want a magazine highlighting the most popular sex dolls of this cursed 2020?", we are hoping some like-minded individuals may say "That's kind of cool - a little keepsake I can stash away with my doll to remember what some of the more popular models were that year".

Nerdy, I know. But we did it anyways :) Trolls, feel free to come out and play!

P.S. If there are any other doll nerds who want to contribute to future prints, please e-mail us!

Cheers, Rick
top-ten-magazine.jpg
top-ten-magazine.jpg (412.7 KiB) Viewed 653 times
topten-1.jpg
topten-1.jpg (411.73 KiB) Viewed 653 times
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Top Ten of the Year - Collector's Edition

Post by Justinpassinthru »

I really love this idea!

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Top Ten of the Year - Collector's Edition

Post by SexDollCanada »

Justinpassinthru wrote:I really love this idea!
That's awesome to hear! Thanks man :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

INFORMATIONS