www.sexdollcanada.com/

Price matching and the current holiday sale

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
kranger86

Price matching and the current holiday sale

Post by kranger86 »

Hello,

I just put in a request for a price match for the new 164F model.
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with their price matching system.
Is it very long?

I am asking because the current sale is ending this weekend... and well there is the new year coming up and such so they might be out of the office.

I really want to order from SDC because of the amazing feedback I got from other members, and well I live in Canada so them taking care of customs and such will be great too.

I wouldn't be the type to price match usually but this time there is a pretty steep price difference... almost 700$ to be exact!

This is having both selected with default options, nothing added or changed.

Here is the model from SDC :

And here is from a competitor which I shall not name but is here on TDF

As you can see price difference is quite steep, and they both offer the exact same holiday promotions.

This will be my first doll and the anticipation is already killing me.
I want to know what to expect and if I should wait for them to get back to me with the Price match or just order from the other vendor...

Thank you!

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Price matching and the current holiday sale

Post by jokerisalive »

love that puffy pussy mold!

kranger86

Post by kranger86 »

jokerisalive wrote:love that puffy pussy mold!
Same, absolute perfection.

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

They appear to have a specific list of vendors they will price match, if the competitor is on that list I would imagine they will. If its not one of the listed competitors, theres still no harm in asking, particularly if its a big $$ difference.

kranger86

Post by kranger86 »

Star88 wrote:They appear to have a specific list of vendors they will price match, if the competitor is on that list I would imagine they will. If its not one of the listed competitors, theres still no harm in asking, particularly if its a big $$ difference.

Yeah the competitor is on the list.
I just hope they will get back to me before the new year/end of the sale.

kranger86

Post by kranger86 »

kranger86 wrote:Hello,

I just put in a request for a price match for the new 164F model.
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with their price matching system.
Is it very long?

I am asking because the current sale is ending this weekend... and well there is the new year coming up and such so they might be out of the office.

I really want to order from SDC because of the amazing feedback I got from other members, and well I live in Canada so them taking care of customs and such will be great too.

I wouldn't be the type to price match usually but this time there is a pretty steep price difference... almost 700$ to be exact!

This is having both selected with default options, nothing added or changed.

Here is the model from SDC :

And here is from a competitor which I shall not name but is here on TDF

As you can see price difference is quite steep, and they both offer the exact same holiday promotions.

This will be my first doll and the anticipation is already killing me.
I want to know what to expect and if I should wait for them to get back to me with the Price match or just order from the other vendor...

Thank you!

Quick update for everyone.
The price match was super quick.
They also made it so it came out cheaper than the one from the other vendor.

Very professional and amazing service from SDC so far!

My first doll is now ordered.
The dreaded wait period can begin.

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

Good to hear! looks like you're getting lots of upgrades, and a second head :)
I've just started looking into SDC but the competitor with the lower price isn't on their list. Hopefully I get some information I'm looking for back from the Doll manufacturer before the sale ends, might finally get a second doll :whistle:

kranger86

Post by kranger86 »

Star88 wrote:Good to hear! looks like you're getting lots of upgrades, and a second head :)
I've just started looking into SDC but the competitor with the lower price isn't on their list. Hopefully I get some information I'm looking for back from the Doll manufacturer before the sale ends, might finally get a second doll :whistle:

Hope you can get one too.
The holiday sale was a bit too good for me to pass up.
Also, check PM :P

0oh_g00d1e
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 0oh_g00d1e »

I had no idea you could price match and also take advantage of the holiday deal.
I thought it would be one or the other.
I priced matched a torso doll on black friday and only got the price match, it's great that you got both.
My doll arrived this afternoon, therefore I spent my New Years eve cleaning her up.
SDC offers great deals.
Al helped me with the price matching.
Couldn't be happier with my purchase :)

kranger86

Post by kranger86 »

0oh_g00d1e wrote:I had no idea you could price match and also take advantage of the holiday deal.
I priced matched a torso doll on black friday and only got the price match, it's great that you got both.
My doll arrived this afternoon, therefore I spent my New Years eve cleaning her up.
SDC offers great deals.

Yeah well I think it depends on the sale and what you get.
I believe if I am not mistaken that the free 2nd head, exo skelleton and the other upgrades are only when buying a full doll torsos excluded.
If they priced matched for you during the sale, they most likely made it so it would be below the competitors price also.
And if they had a % off, then the competitor must have as well for it to be cheaper.
Don't know the exact details but this is what I think happened.

And yes, SDC have been great so far!

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

kranger86 wrote:
0oh_g00d1e wrote:I had no idea you could price match and also take advantage of the holiday deal.
SDC offers great deals.

Yeah well I think it depends on the sale and what you get.
I believe if I am not mistaken that the free 2nd head, exo skelleton and the other upgrades are only when buying a full doll torsos excluded.
If they priced matched for you during the sale, they most likely made it so it would be below the competitors price also.
And if they had a % off, then the competitor must have as well for it to be cheaper.
Don't know the exact details but this is what I think happened.

And yes, SDC have been great so far!

Hello All - Our basic price matching policy is this ... if there is another TDF approved vendor with a lower advertised price, with an apples to apples price comparison, we will match it. We want to make sure your "all in" price from us is not more expensive than anyone else. We never want to be seen as a more expensive option, even though we are widely known to provide the best service around at any price and have the most flexible return policy out there.

Like any business, we need to make sure we can cover the cost of our warehouse, employees, etc., but we absolutely need to maintain fair pricing for everyone.

We currently have some of the most attractive everyday low prices around, especially when you consider the cost to import on your own in Canada. We still offer full turnkey service, with all inclusive pricing.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

INFORMATIONS