www.sexdollcanada.com/

What New Brands Should We Carry ($50 gift card)?

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: What New Brands Should We Carry ($50 gift card)?

Post by SexDollCanada »

jd9817 wrote:IL Doll is one of the brands that I'm looking at, but SDC does not carry.
Thanks jd9817. We appreciate the feedback. That's two votes for IL Doll today. Quite compelling.

Please write to us at inquiries@sexdollcanada.com with your TDF handle if you'd like to receive a gift card. Thanks.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

I had a really great initial experience with this vendor (again, same company but different country). I got my first choice doll way less than any of the other sites, and the upgrades were free with their promotion. They even special ordered a part for me, and just all around I was very satisfied. They did the same for my second doll. I could have gone to a different site and avoided the hassle of making special requests, but after such a positive first experience and having saved so much money my first time around, I wanted to give them my business. The loyalty program is great too.

My next doll will be Silicone, and I have my eye on Top Sino, Gynoid, and XYColo. I'm leaning toward Top Sino, but if XY Colo were offered there it would definitely make it a stronger contender. I hope that you'll also carry the Irontech Silicone once it's out.

I already got my gift card, but I would also like to echo what a previous poster suggested with SE. If I were to purchase another TPE doll, I would probably lean toward SE since they have a lot of unique customizations (fantasy, futa, etc). My suggestion is to be sure to have as many customizations as possible as clickable options, like skin color or futa choices. It's just a weird feeling to email a stranger, "I really like my women with a large, green penis. Can you do that?"

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Justinpassinthru wrote:I had a really great initial experience with this vendor (again, same company but different country). I got my first choice doll way less than any of the other sites, and the upgrades were free with their promotion. They even special ordered a part for me, and just all around I was very satisfied. They did the same for my second doll. I could have gone to a different site and avoided the hassle of making special requests, but after such a positive first experience and having saved so much money my first time around, I wanted to give them my business. The loyalty program is great too.

My next doll will be Silicone, and I have my eye on Top Sino, Gynoid, and XYColo. I'm leaning toward Top Sino, but if XY Colo were offered there it would definitely make it a stronger contender. I hope that you'll also carry the Irontech Silicone once it's out.

I already got my gift card, but I would also like to echo what a previous poster suggested with SE. If I were to purchase another TPE doll, I would probably lean toward SE since they have a lot of unique customizations (fantasy, futa, etc). My suggestion is to be sure to have as many customizations as possible as clickable options, like skin color or futa choices. It's just a weird feeling to email a stranger, "I really like my women with a large, green penis. Can you do that?"
Silicone dolls have such a very different feel than TPE. I personally was not a fan of the mix & match hybrids when they first came out (TPE body with silicone heads), but I am starting to think that's the best way to go for me. Definitely a personal decision. There are a lot of very soft silicone bodies coming out, which is great to see.

We inspected a Sanhui recently and I was personally shocked at how smooth their silicone was. I don't recall it being this soft, but I was pretty impressed!

Thanks for chiming in and supporting SE Doll. They are a top contender for sure!!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

:D i hope you decide soon on SE Doll. looking to buy one :D
:D Ashley My Zelex 170cm5ft7-C-cup-Silicone- #GE78-2

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

BuzzCola wrote::D i hope you decide soon on SE Doll. looking to buy one :D
Which model are you looking at, out of curiosity? Also, please email us for the gift card :D
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

SexDollCanada wrote:
Which model are you looking at, out of curiosity? Also, please email us for the gift card :D
167cm/5ft6 E-cup :D
:D Ashley My Zelex 170cm5ft7-C-cup-Silicone- #GE78-2

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

SexDollCanada wrote:
Wow... stunning! Thank you for sharing :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :glou:
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Hello All -

Today will be the last day for this free $50 gift card promotion. If there are any other comments or suggestions, points of view, etc., even if those suppliers have already been mentioned, please do chime into the discussion.

We will be summarizing all the e-mail feedback and messages in this thread at the end of the week.

Thank you ALL!!

:glou:
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

INFORMATIONS