www.sexdollcanada.com/

What New Brands Should We Carry ($50 gift card)?

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

What New Brands Should We Carry ($50 gift card)?

Post by SexDollCanada »

We are reaching out to our friends on The Doll Forum to find out what new brands YOU would like to see us carry in 2021?

Please stick to brands / OEMs / ODMs who are registered on TDF, as that is a qualifying factory for us. We need to make sure we are buying from a source that has been vetted, and that's one of the benefits we get from participating in this community.

Have any of you purchased a brand from another reseller, other than us, simply because we did not offer the brand you were looking for?

Please let us know! Thank you.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: What New Brands Should We Carry ($50 gift card)?

Post by SexDollCanada »

I should mention that we do want to make it interesting - so we are offering one $50 gift card per TDF member (maximum of one $50 gift card per individual) for giving us an answer or chiming in on this thread.

How to Receive your Gift Card?
1. Simply comment below
2. Write to us at inquiries@sexdollcanada.com with your TDF Handle
3. We will issue the gift card.

It's that simple! Thank you again.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

I'm a two time customer of one of your affiliate sites (not sure if I can mention it here, but it's the same company, different country). Incidentally, you offer all the brands I ever consider when buying a doll, even the rather niche brands. If I had to pick a TDF approved manufacturer that is missing that I'm interested in, I would say xycolo.

Another reason I have window shopped another seller is the lack of shemale options.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I screencapped the list of companies you sell, to make it easier for people to know which ones have yet to make the list!

I'd recommend Climax Doll. I have two of theirs and they're terrific.

I'm also impressed by the busty babes being created by HiDoll but have no experience with them. They're not only pushing the limits on doll design, but have taken steps to package their dolls safely since traditional packaging methods would not accomodate these bodies. THAT is a level of sophisitcation I'd like to see among all companies.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 12.01.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 12.01.25 PM.png (118.86 KiB) Viewed 1133 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

SexDollAmerica
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollAmerica »

Justinpassinthru wrote:I'm a two time customer of one of your affiliate sites (not sure if I can mention it here, but it's the same company, different country). Incidentally, you offer all the brands I ever consider when buying a doll, even the rather niche brands. If I had to pick a TDF approved manufacturer that is missing that I'm interested in, I would say xycolo.

Another reason I have window shopped another seller is the lack of shemale options.
Glad to hear it! We have heard good things about XY. Make sure to email us for the goft card :-)

1 vote for XY!

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

It's not for the gift card and I'm not near your part of the world anyway but what about or why not Zelex?

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

SE Dolls. Really digging that 150cm dark elf.

DelosDroid

Post by DelosDroid »

The IL Dolls have interested me for a while, especially the Krys - 155 'HyperReal' silicone version on their site.

arkham71

Post by arkham71 »

I second the vote for Zelex.

I know of two other brands, (one of which I made a purchase from and am very happy with), who have been talked about extensively on the New Brands thread but who have not been vetted by TDF as of yet.

That's because they have only just now opened an English website and have begun specifically offering their products to Western customers (SEXYE) or have only just started producing love dolls despite being a leader in the Asian sex toy industry (CST).

I hope this is helpful and I will be sending you an e-mail tonight. Have a good one.
What lay behind our joint love of shadows and marvels was, no doubt, the ancient, mouldering, and subtly fearsome town in which we live - witch-cursed, legend-haunted Arkham, whose huddled, sagging gambrel roofs and crumbling Georgian balustrades brood out the centuries beside the darkly muttering Miskatonic.

"The Thing on the Doorstep", HP Lovecraft

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Brunch wrote:It's not for the gift card and I'm not near your part of the world anyway but what about or why not Zelex?
I just did some research and will get acquainted with this brand :) Thank you VERY much for the suggestion!!

P.S. We offer direct dropshipping to the same countries as other resellers so please let us know if we can help you in the future. Write to us as well if you can use the gift card.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

CF wrote:I screencapped the list of companies you sell, to make it easier for people to know which ones have yet to make the list!

I'd recommend Climax Doll. I have two of theirs and they're terrific.

I'm also impressed by the busty babes being created by HiDoll but have no experience with them. They're not only pushing the limits on doll design, but have taken steps to package their dolls safely since traditional packaging methods would not accomodate these bodies. THAT is a level of sophisitcation I'd like to see among all companies.
Thank you very much for the suggestions on HiDoll and Climax. We are aware of both brands. I would like to hear if any other customers are currently shopping those brands and agree there is strong interest?
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Slamjut wrote:SE Dolls. Really digging that 150cm dark elf.
Yes, this is a brand we are watching closely. I would like to hear if anyone else is looking at these models with strong interest...
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

DelosDroid wrote:The IL Dolls have interested me for a while, especially the Krys - 155 'HyperReal' silicone version on their site.
Thanks DelosDroid - always glad to hear you chime in. Thank you. Make sure to write to us please for the gift card!

Anyone else looking at IL Dolls?
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

arkham71 wrote:I second the vote for Zelex.

I know of two other brands, (one of which I made a purchase from and am very happy with), who have been talked about extensively on the New Brands thread but who have not been vetted by TDF as of yet.

That's because they have only just now opened an English website and have begun specifically offering their products to Western customers (SEXYE) or have only just started producing love dolls despite being a leader in the Asian sex toy industry (CST).

I hope this is helpful and I will be sending you an e-mail tonight. Have a good one.
Thanks arkham71. Going through emails now and issuing gift cards. I appreciate the feedback! We definitely will be waiting for TDF to do some basic vetting before we offer any new brands.

There are so many good, qualified brands on TDF. It makes it very hard to justify going through the energy / effort to add a brand which is not part of this community.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

colbur

Post by colbur »

SexDollCanada wrote:
DelosDroid wrote:The IL Dolls have interested me for a while, especially the Krys - 155 'HyperReal' silicone version on their site.
Thanks DelosDroid - always glad to hear you chime in. Thank you. Make sure to write to us please for the gift card!

Anyone else looking at IL Dolls?
Yes IL 155

INFORMATIONS