www.sexdollcanada.com/

What New Brands Should We Carry ($50 gift card)?

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What New Brands Should We Carry ($50 gift card)?

Post by manobon »

I'm a US resident, but just browsed - is Gynoid the only silicone manufacturer you're offering at the moment?

I believe you should check out XYcolo, if possible - they're the only other silicone manufacturer that uses a doll mold where the vagina is on the 'back half' of the doll (which helps makes them more accurate to a real woman), instead of like, closer to their belly button.

If there are other silicone manufacturers who do this, please let Me know!

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

manobon wrote:I'm a US resident, but just browsed - is Gynoid the only silicone manufacturer you're offering at the moment?

I believe you should check out XYcolo, if possible - they're the only other silicone manufacturer that uses a doll mold where the vagina is on the 'back half' of the doll (which helps makes them more accurate to a real woman), instead of like, closer to their belly button.

XY Colo is a great recommendation, as others have recommended them as well. Please write to us at ask@sexdollamerica.com to get a gift card from our US sister company.

Thanks manobon! Also, it works best if you can create a free customer account first, linked to the email you write to us with, and then we don't have to collect any info. to issue the gift card. Here's the link --> Create Customer Profile - SD America
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

manobon wrote:I'm a US resident, but just browsed - is Gynoid the only silicone manufacturer you're offering at the moment?

P.S. Below are the current brands we carry at SD America - vagina placement is a tough subject. It really does vary, even within a brand, from model to model. That has been my personal finding. On the TPE side, Amor Doll is a brand we love because they really spent a lot of time getting the vaginal placement perfect. I personally haven't bent enough silicone dolls over on my desk to comment on my favorite silicone brand, as far as anatomical placement goes. :D :lol: :thumbs_up:
SD America - Silicone Brands.png
SD America - Silicone Brands.png (18.32 KiB) Viewed 548 times
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

SexDollCanada wrote:

P.S. Below are the current brands we carry at SD America - vagina placement is a tough subject. It really does vary, even within a brand, from model to model. That has been my personal finding. On the TPE side, Amor Doll is a brand we love because they really spent a lot of time getting the vaginal placement perfect. I personally haven't bent enough silicone dolls over on my desk to comment on my favorite silicone brand, as far as anatomical placement goes. :D :lol: :thumbs_up:
Thank you! SD America got back to me super-quickly regarding the gift card

And yeah - it's weird why that's the case (i.e., vagina placement, even from doll to doll by the same manufacturer).

I have a Gynoid Model 9, and I love the placement/feel, but wish there was something a little bigger, regarding waist and hips, platinum silicone, and - of course - not as expensive.

Or rather, more manufacturers/dolls that got the placement and feel right, so there wasn't only seemingly one or two options.

And sorry - my browser must've been messed up to not see all those other silicone brand options!

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

manobon wrote:
SexDollCanada wrote:

Thank you! SD America got back to me super-quickly regarding the gift card

And yeah - it's weird why that's the case (i.e., vagina placement, even from doll to doll by the same manufacturer).

I have a Gynoid Model 9, and I love the placement/feel, but wish there was something a little bigger, regarding waist and hips, platinum silicone, and - of course - not as expensive.

Or rather, more manufacturers/dolls that got the placement and feel right, so there wasn't only seemingly one or two options.

And sorry - my browser must've been messed up to not see all those other silicone brand options!
You're very welcome manobon :) Happy to help! Amor Doll has fantastic placement, but to our knowledge currently only provide silicone heads (not bodies).
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

FatesArrow

Post by FatesArrow »

I'm here to echo CF's positive comments regarding both Climax and Hidoll.

I haven't experienced their products first hand but I would really like to!

True story: I had a $3K doll budget set aside but couldn't pull the trigger on which model on my short list I wanted to buy.

Part of the reason I was hesitating was because although I have a positive impression of SDC and really wanted to support your business but it just so happened that most of the models on my short list were either Climax or Hidoll.

As it turns out a YL 140 N was offered up for sale by a fellow Canadian and I pounced on it -- in large part because buying second-hand within Canada would allow me bypass the potential hassle of dealing with Canada Customs, paying duty etc.

Now I love my sexy little YL 140 and I'm happy to have her, but I would have much preferred to have bought a new Climax Una Plus + or Hidoll Dolicious from SDC. So, we both lost out on an opportunity there unfortunately.

Executive Summary:

1) Please consider offering Climax and Hidoll brands -- it's a guaranteed future sale from me probably sooner than later if you did so.

2) TORSOS I'd also suggest expanding your torso offerings to include Climax models as well as featuring other models of existing brands -- I think torsos are an under-promoted product and you could sell more of them on the feature and benefit of reduced weight alone. But I think you need to have a broader range of models for customers to browde and select from or torsos will continue to be relegated to oddball/afterthought status when they should be featured and competing directly with full-sized dolls.

3) More bigger boobs in general please lol. I know they are not everyone's cup of tea, but thoe of us who like them tend to like them a lot. If there's more to choose from we're going to end up buying. Case in point: you carry Jarliet dolls and feature a few models but (last I checked) neglect to include the jaw-dropping 153 Kimberly. For shame! :wink:

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

FatesArrow wrote:I'm here to echo CF's positive comments regarding both Climax and Hidoll.

I haven't experienced their products first hand but I would really like to!

True story: I had a $3K doll budget set aside but couldn't pull the trigger on which model on my short list I wanted to buy.

Part of the reason I was hesitating was because although I have a positive impression of SDC and really wanted to support your business but it just so happened that most of the models on my short list were either Climax or Hidoll.

As it turns out a YL 140 N was offered up for sale by a fellow Canadian and I pounced on it -- in large part because buying second-hand within Canada would allow me bypass the potential hassle of dealing with Canada Customs, paying duty etc.

Now I love my sexy little YL 140 and I'm happy to have her, but I would have much preferred to have bought a new Climax Una Plus + or Hidoll Dolicious from SDC. So, we both lost out on an opportunity there unfortunately.

Executive Summary:

1) Please consider offering Climax and Hidoll brands -- it's a guaranteed future sale from me probably sooner than later if you did so.

2) TORSOS I'd also suggest expanding your torso offerings to include Climax models as well as featuring other models of existing brands -- I think torsos are an under-promoted product and you could sell more of them on the feature and benefit of reduced weight alone. But I think you need to have a broader range of models for customers to browde and select from or torsos will continue to be relegated to oddball/afterthought status when they should be featured and competing directly with full-sized dolls.

3) More bigger boobs in general please lol. I know they are not everyone's cup of tea, but thoe of us who like them tend to like them a lot. If there's more to choose from we're going to end up buying. Case in point: you carry Jarliet dolls and feature a few models but (last I checked) neglect to include the jaw-dropping 153 Kimberly. For shame! :wink:
Great, great feedback! I recognized your TDF handle, and know we have chatted, but I don't recall our interactions :razz:

We completely agree, and we have some more Real-Toyz (our house brand) of high quality torsos coming in March. We also will put one additional vote down for Climax Doll. They're name seems to be coming up again and again :lol:

We have nothing against big boobs! We are big fans ourselves!! On the Jarliet side, we have plans to add a lot more from this vendor - please come visit SD Canada and SD America in one week and you should see these listed. I can't speak directly to the 153 cm Kimberly model, as I know there are a few proprietary models from Jarliet, but if she is in our list of what we got from Jarliet she WILL be included!

Thank you. Make sure to e-mail us for a gift card if interested!!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

Elfie 1099
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Elfie 1099 »

Of all the brands you carry, it surprises me that SE Doll isn't there??
They have a new 5ft 3in doll "Miki" that I want to add for my collection.
I usually get my dolls from Marco in Quebec (St-Jerome)... Convince me
that Toronto offers a better service. Ha! Ha!
BTW, your website with zillions of pop-ups are verrry annoying!
Elfie 1099
Attachments
Miki 5ft 3in 77lbs.jpg
Miki 5ft 3in 77lbs.jpg (66.3 KiB) Viewed 523 times

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Elfie 1099 wrote:Of all the brands you carry, it surprises me that SE Doll isn't there??
They have a new 5ft 3in doll "Miki" that I want to add for my collection.
I usually get my dolls from Marco in Quebec (St-Jerome)... Convince me
that Toronto offers a better service. Ha! Ha!
BTW, your website with zillions of pop-ups are verrry annoying!
Elfie 1099
SE Doll is another one of the brands we are very close to adding, so I am happy they are being mentioned. We have also read and seen a lot of good things, and their marketing seems outstanding. Thanks for this input. Write to us if you'd like the gift card! :thumbs_up:

We aren't in the habit of making our case as to why we're the best or why customers should buy from us. It is a free world, and a free country! If you have a supplier you are happy with, why change??? Loyalty is under valued these days. On our side, we do try to go out of our way to offer repeat customer unadvertised extras, free repairs when the situation warrants it, etc. However, some customer know this and when you give an arm, they ask for the leg as well. But I will say we are very happy with the many loyal customers we do have, and many of them know about the things we do to help customers every day that usually don't get reviews, unfortunately.

Sorry you don't like our pop-ups. But for me, while that is a real concern as we don't want to make our site annoying, it is also kind of like when you read a bus ad that says "Bus ads work!", and then you say to yourself "Shit, they're right". We try to create pop-ups to solve problems / improve our service, try to avoid confusion when customers are trying to understand our shipping options, etc. We don't do this to annoy or to promote things just for the fun of it. So for that, we are sorry :(

P.S. We are adding one more pop-up to select region / currency. We get non-Canadian customers purchasing regularly wanting us to ship dolls from Toronto, not understanding the difficulty or extra cost involved with those logistics. This is something we will want feedback on also - we just have to weigh that feedback with everything else.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

0oh_g00d1e
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 0oh_g00d1e »

Hi SDC,

Your affiliate SexDollRanch offers "xy dolls" (not to be mistaken for "xycolo") which I would like to see on your site. This brand is somewhat new, but has some stunning dolls.

I would like to see more vendors offer fabric dolls such as Happy Doll (http://dollstudio.org/supplier/happy-doll). These types of dolls are perfect for beginners; cheap, light weight, and size of a person. I had to settle for a torso doll because I could only order it overseas and I didn't know if cartoon looking fabric dolls would clear our customs.

You can keep the gift card, just bring over the Happy Doll brand....
...and maybe give me $50 off when I purchase it through you.

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

SexDollCanada wrote:
Slamjut wrote:SE Dolls. Really digging that 150cm dark elf.
Yes, this is a brand we are watching closely. I would like to hear if anyone else is looking at these models with strong interest...
That's great! Who do I write to get the gift card? (I got 2 Pipers from you in Oct/Nov)

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Slamjut wrote:
SexDollCanada wrote:
Slamjut wrote:SE Dolls. Really digging that 150cm dark elf.
Yes, this is a brand we are watching closely. I would like to hear if anyone else is looking at these models with strong interest...
That's great! Who do I write to get the gift card? (I got 2 Pipers from you in Oct/Nov)
Super!! Please write to us at inquiries@sexdollcanada.com and give us your TDF Handle and we will credit your account with the gift card :D :D :D
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

Doll_Banger
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Doll_Banger »

XY Colo and IL Doll please

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Doll_Banger wrote:XY Colo and IL Doll please
Thanks Doll_Banger - make sure to write to us with your TDF Handle in an email, so we know what e-mail address to send the gift card to.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

jd9817
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jd9817 »

IL Doll is one of the brands that I'm looking at, but SDC does not carry.

INFORMATIONS