www.sino-doll.com

Sinodoll vaginal canal upgraded

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Please check the cross-section photos(fixed and insert are with the same inside structure).

Sorry,not very clean,played too much. :roll:
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 3972 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 3972 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 3972 times
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Sinodoll vaginal canal upgraded

Post by siliconelover »

Personally, I find the best vaginal canal is one that is open and smooth inside.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Looks interesting.
With how beautiful the 172 looks, I don't blame you for playing so much with her :oops:
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

Holly...freaking...O...M...wow! :multi: :D :thumbs_up: :painting: :Fade-color :crazyeyes: :infinity: :shocked!: only sounds can describe...like... Gnngggahhh!!! :oops:

Mind blown Sinodoll :microwave: boom

That is by far the most realistic cross section I've EVER seen from an insert or fixed doll. You just took the game up a whole freaking level!!! :crying: it's so damn beautiful!!! I thought I would have to wait a few more years for such beautiful, lifelike detail to finally come in a doll's lady bits :crying: a round of applause... ugh...i coild just keep going on! :oops:
siliconelover wrote:Personally, I find the best vaginal canal is one that is open and smooth inside.
For cleaning, sure. This takes the simulation very very, very (almost) times infinity, close to the real deal. Google some vaginal cross section images.

Sinodoll , what's the diameter leading into the cervix section??? I'm really digging that cute little nub at the end that will kiss your pecker when you're super deep, and is that a G-spot I spy in those photos????

For real fur rrl, whoever designed this, give them a raise, a hug from me, an award or something!

Phew...
I'm done gushing for now :oops:
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Will these be available for purchase, separately from the dolls? If so, how much will they sell for?

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

manobon wrote:Will these be available for purchase, separately from the dolls? If so, how much will they sell for?
I must know!!! I want one!... If you couldn't tell already :oops:
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Maecer wrote:
siliconelover wrote:Personally, I find the best vaginal canal is one that is open and smooth inside.
For cleaning, sure. This takes the simulation very very, very (almost) times infinity, close to the real deal. Google some vaginal cross section images.
Has absolutely nothing to do with cleaning Maecer. It's all about feeling and fucking.

These types of tunnels have been around for decades. Nothing new. This is not what a real vagina looks or feels like either.

siliconedoll

Post by siliconedoll »

Looks great! :thumbs_up:

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

siliconelover wrote:
Maecer wrote:
Has absolutely nothing to do with cleaning Maecer. It's all about feeling and fucking.

These types of tunnels have been around for decades. Nothing new. This is not what a real vagina looks or feels like either.
I must have been with some janky chicks then, cuz that's a close look to what they looked like. :haha4:

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

I'm all seriousness, I dig this over a smooth tunnel

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

All those nubs and gateways for extra stimulation look like some of the crazy onahole designs.

More importantly, the dead end tunnel at the end representing the cervix entrance is concerning... This would be impossible to clean well in a fixed vagina.

Will there be options for a more cleanable vagina canal? If not, I would be concerned about mold on a doll with a fixed vagina.

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

The new vaginal canal for fixed or insert will be an option.
The default design will be same as before,check attached photo.
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 3490 times

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Aeron wrote:All those nubs and gateways for extra stimulation look like some of the crazy onahole designs.

More importantly, the dead end tunnel at the end representing the cervix entrance is concerning... This would be impossible to clean well in a fixed vagina.

Will there be options for a more cleanable vagina canal? If not, I would be concerned about mold on a doll with a fixed vagina.
The new vaginal canal for fixed or insert will be an option.
The default design will be same as before,check attached photo.
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 3485 times

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Still, a cleaning nightmare. A nice straight open hole should be an option. Personally, I would never consider a doll with a vaginal cavity like the ones you are showing.

My Z-Onedoll's cavity is similar and I am considering modifying it.

INFORMATIONS