www.sino-doll.com

How to keep her head on?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
symmes

How to keep her head on?

Post by symmes »

I own a Sino-Doll 162cm (with heat, if that's relevant), and I've had a recurring problem: Her head keeps falling off. The notched design of the head connector just isn't effective; the head tends to turn, align with the notch, and fall off. The problem is especially bad because the alignment is such that the head doesn't need to turn far from straight-ahead to be aligned to come out.

Does anybody have any suggestions for how to deal with this problem?

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: How to keep her head on?

Post by Dollyman25442 »

I wonder if a wrap of some kind of tape or teflon (tape) would help? I know it does with M16 connectors...

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

I know you have to push down a bit hard until it clicks into place

Helix

Post by Helix »

danDub wrote:I know you have to push down a bit hard until it clicks into place
This. You have to press quite hard to get the head to lock onto the neck.
My dolls: Wei Lin and Tzuyu

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It sounds as though you have the old design . . . the newer design is a push-on and is better.

Ask Emily.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

symmes

Post by symmes »

haremlover wrote:It sounds as though you have the old design . . . the newer design is a push-on and is better.
So there are two designs? To clarify, here are some photos of mine....

The neck has a slotted hole, like this:

The head, as delivered, includes a bolt that fits into the slots in the hole in the neck:

When trying to attach the head, until the slots are aligned, the head simply won't stay on; it kind-of sort-of fits, but it'll fall off at the slightest provocation. Once the slots are aligned, the head drops into place, but it doesn't "click" into place by any stretch of the imagination. After it drops into place and I turn the head, it won't come off by pulling up. This can be reasonably stable if the head "looks" straight ahead. The trouble is that the drop-in angle is only about a 30-degree turn, and the head can easily rotate that much, even unintentionally. Thereafter, the head will easily fall off if the doll is positioned horizontally, since there's nothing to keep it in place. The design appears to rely 100% on the doll's head not being positioned so that the notches align.

The bolt in the head is simply screwed into place and can be removed by unscrewing it....

haremlover wrote:Ask Emily.
Is Emily somebody at Sino-Doll? I bought mine through BCD. If it's possible to replace the bolt in mine with something that would be more secure, then I'd be interested in doing so.

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

That is the old design you have, you should be able to adjust the connector in her head so her head has to be completely sideways to come off.
If it is loose you can wrap it with Teflon tape so it doesn’t turn or come off so easily
Master of Puppets...

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Gave my Kimber mini a new connector with a 10mm super magnet in the socket
Has never & will never fall off :)

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

When I owned my first Sinodoll she had the same design problem your doll has, I found some success using this adapter:

https://reallovesexdolls.com/pop-on-head-connector/

I bought it from a different vendor but I'm assuming that since it also works on WM dolls it should be able to work with your Sinodoll like the one I bought did, the design also appears to be the same. For $10 plus shipping this might do the trick.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
Both m16, head and body?
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Hi,
Both m16, head and body?
Best,
Jeff
Head is m16

Body has no threads it is a coupler that only accepts sino adapter
Master of Puppets...

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

symmes,
Email me your mailing address....
I have an extra on of those those you can try
Best,
Jeff
yourdollusa@gmail.com
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Frenchie2611
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Frenchie2611 »

Does anyone know if the quick connector M16 thread sold by realsexdolls.com would work?

INFORMATIONS