www.sino-doll.com

Sinodoll first model 172cm

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Sinodoll first model 172cm

Post by Sino-doll »

Hi All,

Thanks for your patience!

Still need a little more time for 2 whole set of new photos for 172cm model with 2 new heads.

A few photos for a preview first.

Check textured skin all over the body!
Attachments
5.png
5.png (622.14 KiB) Viewed 5023 times
4.png
4.png (719.2 KiB) Viewed 5023 times
3.png
3.png (835.21 KiB) Viewed 5023 times
2.png
2.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 5023 times
1.png
1.png (1.5 MiB) Viewed 5023 times
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Valery

Re: Sinodoll first model 172cm

Post by Valery »

Sinodoll wrote:Hi All,

Thanks for your patience!

Still need a little more time for 2 whole set of new photos for 172cm model with 2 new heads.

A few photos for a preview first.

Check textured skin all over the body!

Very interesting! We are waiting for new photos and of course the video of her possibilities. Can you tell how much she weighs?

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

This body has some very nice proportions, from what I can make out from these pics!

I would be interested in the weight of a doll of this height as well.
Would having heating make any difference to the overall weight or not?

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

looking good :)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Dollectable

Post by Dollectable »

Videos and profile photos, prices, ordering info and a functioning website would be appreciated.

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

w calvari wrote:Videos and profile photos, prices, ordering info and a functioning website would be appreciated.
For sure,we are still getting them ready. For ordering,you can contact us directly by pm or email,thanks! :D

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

More information
Attachments
Specifications.png
Specifications.png (18.85 KiB) Viewed 4732 times

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Up2myneck wrote:This body has some very nice proportions, from what I can make out from these pics!

I would be interested in the weight of a doll of this height as well.
Would having heating make any difference to the overall weight or not?
Hi,
172cm model,42 kgs.
No significant difference to weight if with heating.

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

My i suggest something revolutionary to the doll shopping experience? Instead of focusing on glamour shots,lights,shadows and misdirection. Do straight forward type pictures,head to toe pictures,factory type pictures. Anyone can make something look pretty,with clothes and makeup.

Be that person who leaves illusion behide and focus on clear facts/show the doll for what it is. I give major props to some companies who do video. It gives the comsumer a better idea of what they are instore for.

Dollectable

Post by Dollectable »

dollguy wrote:My i suggest something revolutionary to the doll shopping experience? Instead of focusing on glamour shots,lights,shadows and misdirection. Do straight forward type pictures,head to toe pictures,factory type pictures. Anyone can make something look pretty,with clothes and makeup.

Be that person who leaves illusion behide and focus on clear facts/show the doll for what it is. I give major props to some companies who do video. It gives the comsumer a better idea of what they are instore for.
YES!!! Please follow this suggestion!!!

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

Very nice looking doll
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

x3ana
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by x3ana »

WOW I am stunned at the quality of the doll. I can't wait to see more from your lineup or extra pictures of this one. I was interested when you guys were just Z-one doll, and have been waiting for a good quality silicone doll for a while that wouldn't be extremely expensive as Realdoll or Sanhui. Excellent work! I'll be keeping an eye on this board.

Dollectable

Post by Dollectable »

x3ana wrote:WOW I am stunned at the quality of the doll. I can't wait to see more from your lineup or extra pictures of this one. I was interested when you guys were just Z-one doll, and have been waiting for a good quality silicone doll for a while that wouldn't be extremely expensive as Realdoll or Sanhui. Excellent work! I'll be keeping an eye on this board.
Do you really consider Sanhui too expensive? I'd be happily surprised if other manufacturers use platinum silicone at their price/quality ratio.

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

w calvari wrote:
x3ana wrote:WOW I am stunned at the quality of the doll. I can't wait to see more from your lineup or extra pictures of this one. I was interested when you guys were just Z-one doll, and have been waiting for a good quality silicone doll for a while that wouldn't be extremely expensive as Realdoll or Sanhui. Excellent work! I'll be keeping an eye on this board.
Do you really consider Sanhui too expensive? I'd be happily surprised if other manufacturers use platinum silicone at their price/quality ratio.
I would have to agree with w Calvary, Sanhui is one of the better values in silicone dolls, but I might be a little biased. :roll:
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

x3ana
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by x3ana »

w calvari wrote:
I prefer more western features and adult bodies. So for the price that they charge unfortunately yes. They're still a great company though and I have considered ordering dolls from them before, but I just prefer my ladies with some meat on them, haha.

INFORMATIONS