www.sino-doll.com

Sinodoll care ?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Sino-Mike

Sinodoll care ?

Post by Sino-Mike »

1- Does it need to be washed after unpacking? If so, how?
2- Does it need to be powdered and, if so, what kind/brand of powder to you recommend?
3- Can latex lubricated condoms be used? Can latex non-lubricated condoms be used and, if so, what kind/brand of lubricant do you recommend to use with this type of condom?
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Sinodoll care ?

Post by Sino-doll »

Sino-Mike wrote:1- Does it need to be washed after unpacking? If so, how?
2- Does it need to be powdered and, if so, what kind/brand of powder to you recommend?
3- Can latex lubricated condoms be used? Can latex non-lubricated condoms be used and, if so, what kind/brand of lubricant do you recommend to use with this type of condom?
Hi,
1. It depends,if you think it is necessary to wash it,you can wash it. We clean every doll before shipping.
2. It needs to be powdered after washing.Normal powder such as Johnson's powder is ok.
3. Both latex lubricated or non-lubricted condoms are ok. Water-based lubricant is recommended.
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Tommy V
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommy V »

Is it possible to have even an optional cleaning kit with your dolls? Is boiling water advisable for use in cleaning the fixed vagina?

jay_z_sean
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jay_z_sean »

Tommy V wrote:Is it possible to have even an optional cleaning kit with your dolls? Is boiling water advisable for use in cleaning the fixed vagina?
Ran into this old thread. Looks like a cleaning kit is added but it is very basic at best. An upgrade would be great.

A_Single_Bean
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by A_Single_Bean »

Tommy V wrote:Is it possible to have even an optional cleaning kit with your dolls? Is boiling water advisable for use in cleaning the fixed vagina?
I'm also curious if boiling water will harm the doll. I'd also like to know if there's some kind of oil that's supposed to be applied to silicone after use to keep it from degrading.

saigo

Post by saigo »

A_Single_Bean wrote:
I'm also curious if boiling water will harm the doll. I'd also like to know if there's some kind of oil that's supposed to be applied to silicone after use to keep it from degrading.
I would like to join this question. What temperature can the water have to keep the doll from being damaged? Is there an oil that won't damage?

lovedollman

Post by lovedollman »

Why does the doll have to be powdered after cleaning?

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

I suspect that the silicone is very sticky without powder

quocbao2310
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by quocbao2310 »

Nice Thread ! :D

Can we use baby oil with Sino doll or just only water-based lub ?

Sino doll - Jeremy
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sino doll - Jeremy »

nosmoking1979 wrote:I suspect that the silicone is very sticky without powder
silicone material after wash, will become little bit sticky and oily as well. so we use powder on it. one way to reduce the less sticky feeling also can prevent dust and others on the surface.
also remember to use betterquality of towel, tissue to clean the silicone.
especially those parts with painting on, do not rub too hard to damage the painting.
Official Website: http://sino-doll.com/
Email: marketing@sino-doll.com
WhatsApp: +8618038672864

INFORMATIONS