www.sino-doll.com

Joint Stiffness Options?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Joint Stiffness Options?

Post by Aeron »

I don't see it as an option on the website, but do Sinodolls only come in one level of joint stiffness?

Another silicon doll manufacturer has a "more loose" (but not floppy) option, and I've seen comments by others in the forum saying looser joints are good when the doll is mostly for the bed. It would be nice to have an option like that for Sinodolls.

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Joint Stiffness Options?

Post by Sino-doll »

Aeron wrote:I don't see it as an option on the website, but do Sinodolls only come in one level of joint stiffness?

Another silicon doll manufacturer has a "more loose" (but not floppy) option, and I've seen comments by others in the forum saying looser joints are good when the doll is mostly for the bed. It would be nice to have an option like that for Sinodolls.
Hi,

Just tell us how "loose" you want for the joints when placing the order.

Which doll are you interested please?

Contact us whenever you decide to buy.
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Thanks, I'm interested in the 161 but am waiting for a head that I like.

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Necro'ing this thread since Sino has developed a lot in the past year (plus you guys have a lot more heads now).

Can Sino do something like DS's "more loose joints" option? Sandro (Doll Studio) talks about it here: viewtopic.php?f=227&t=108096

The point he makes is the joints are loose, but not floppy. The stiffness is tuned so that the doll can hold some positions by itself, but still loose enough to be "cuddly". I think the more important thing (consider Sino's dolls are designed more for sex than photography) is that the joints are still loose enough so changing positions is easy.

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

I read Sandro's in-progress review, which addresses this.

He says the default joint stiffness is similar to DS's "more loose joints" option, but just a bit tighter.

INFORMATIONS