www.sino-doll.com

SinoDoll 161 Review. SUPERB and TOP OF CLASS!

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Tommy V
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: SinoDoll 161 Review. SUPERB and TOP OF CLASS!

Post by Tommy V »

haremlover wrote:On https://www.ym6.com/thread-24983-1-1.html is a review of a number of dolls.
232637u6sadakkkdwwf3ne.png
232637u6sadakkkdwwf3ne.png (91.88 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
[...]
Vagina sense
★★★★★
[...]
I've put my reputation on the line on these dolls and it's good to see others coming up with similar opinions.

Best wishes

Harem

SinoDoll is the only one in the list with a 5 STAR rating where it REALLY MATTERS as a SEX DOLL! :glou:

Best wishes,

Tommy

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

haremlover wrote:On https://www.ym6.com/thread-24983-1-1.html is a review of a number of dolls.

Google translate isn't perfect but gives the gist.

He reviews last the Sino Doll 152 and says it's the best with 4 stars out of 5 in many categories of assessment

Harem
Hi Harem,

Thanks for sharing the information.

https://www.ym6.com/ is one of the biggest doll forums from China.

There are many nice reviews and photos for Sinodoll S152cm model there.
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

lexico

Post by lexico »

Zaborg wrote:I ordered 2 of the 152. Hopefully I'll get them soon
Keep us updated on this!
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

walk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by walk »

Haremlover,

Very informative review, thanks! Actually, I've been doing a ton of reading here lately, also read everything in your detailed reports on the Sanhui 168 and JM 156, as well as your post on how far silicone dolls have come compared to TPE dolls. I'm looking at getting my first doll, from my research and your strong recommendations I've pretty much decided to go with a silicone doll. From what you've written I guess I can't go very wrong with Sanhui, Joy Model, or Sinodoll. I'm strongly leaning towards Sinodoll for a couple of reasons, there's a TDF recommended vendor in my country that deals with them and can take care of all customs issues, and they don't deal with Sanhui or JM. Just had a further question if you don't mind.

It's a really open-ended question, but having reviewed dolls from each manufacturer up close would you have a quick summary of any particular points that favour a particular manufacturer? For example, manufacturer A does every so slightly better heads, but manufacturer B does a better skeleton, etc. From my reading it appears that Sanhui is going with ball-jointed skeletons while JM and Sinodoll are not, that's not a big issue for me. The Sinodoll seams look to be a small weakness compared to the other two but are already being improved. From the pics the Sinodoll vagina may be a bit small and more prone to tearing, but again they're reworking their molds to fix this as I understand it.

Sorry if my question is too open-ended to be answered in a quick summary, thank you again for your great reviews!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thanks for your kind comments.

It's difficult to comment on the different manufacturers in one particular manufacturer's thread and as such a comparison should go into "Dolls in General". However you've picked up on the problem of the Sino-Doll vagina which is for me a reservation but which I hope they are fixing. However, because silicone can be repaired, stabilisation of one enlarged by tearing is possible whereas with TPE it isn't really. So for this reason even with such a flaw silicone wins the day.

Both the other brands are good but for me the JM156 is smaller than I'd like her to be. I understand that John there is introducing a larger model at some stage but we're looking at three brands together which all produce very good dolls. On that basis my advice is to go for the doll whose face is the most convincing for you as a person - and if possible go for a deal where you can get two heads. I've found that a head that I like in photos isn't always my favourite when met in person.

I'd like to see more photos of the natural pink skin toned Sino Doll ladies. For me the lighter skin tone represents a purity that I admire.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Jusnukinpanub
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jusnukinpanub »

Back view
★★★★☆
The buttocks and the lower body are almost the same, that is, the ass hole is relatively large and affects the appearance.

This doll is on my short list. Although the above issue is one that every doll shares (Sino dolls to a lesser degree then most) it’s still one I’d like to eliminate. For me, back door play is not that important and definitely not worth the trade off of having to look at that unrealistic hole. Is it or could it be an option to have a more realistic looking, non-functional anus?

What is the hight of the 161 without the head. (For storage reasons). I’m guessing around 145 but I’d like an exact figure if I could get it.

Lastly; I think head S14 might be the one but those bright green eyes and dark skin are throwing me off (not my thing). Any chance of getting more pictures of western heads with different hair and eye configuration.

My_Name_Here
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by My_Name_Here »

I am seriously considering one of these, but I am a bit concerned over the amount of oil that could get into my sheets and the doll's clothes.
Is it okay to leave them dressed all the time?
Does powdering the doll prevent oil stains?
Also, has anyone tried the heating option?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Oil from a silicone doll going into sheets and clothes isn't an issue. They simply mark paper, cardboard or paint on walls if leaning naked against them. This is standard for all brands of doll.

Powdering helps a bit but clothes tend not to be stained by oil from a doll

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Mavazia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mavazia »

As someone whose looking to buy their first doll, Sinodoll has been one to stand out to me, and this thread is really weighing my choice in its favour.

I'm actually interested in the new western model released (there's a recent thread on it) just wondering if the vaginal tear issues I've read about will be straightened out with this model. Although, it honestly wouldn't be a deal breaker either way.

Dees luver
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dees luver »

Mavazia wrote:As someone whose looking to buy their first doll, Sinodoll has been one to stand out to me, and this thread is really weighing my choice in its favour.

I'm actually interested in the new western model released (there's a recent thread on it) just wondering if the vaginal tear issues I've read about will be straightened out with this model. Although, it honestly wouldn't be a deal breaker either way.
The tearing problems have been fixed, sino has even come up with a solution to permanently fix the existing dolls made before labia improvement.
My doll has been repaired with sino’s method and has been holding up quite well.
And now all future dolls will be made with stronger labia.
I don’t expect any more issues with tearing on sinodolls

The fact that I’ve ordered my second sino girl is my testimony to how truly amazing I believe these dolls are :thumbs_up:
Master of Puppets...

Mavazia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mavazia »

Dees luver wrote:
Mavazia wrote:As someone whose looking to buy their first doll, Sinodoll has been one to stand out to me, and this thread is really weighing my choice in its favour.

The tearing problems have been fixed, sino has even come up with a solution to permanently fix the existing dolls made before labia improvement.
My doll has been repaired with sino’s method and has been holding up quite well.
And now all future dolls will be made with stronger labia.
I don’t expect any more issues with tearing on sinodolls

The fact that I’ve ordered my second sino girl is my testimony to how truly amazing I believe these dolls are :thumbs_up:
Well, I think that settles it then, Sino is the way to go, cheers!

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Beautiful doll Harem,

Your review of the 168 Sanhui was one of the deciding factors when i purchased her earlier this year :)

My sanhui has been great but the only negative thing about her is that her knee cant really bend past 90 degrees, which hurts some positions. Can the Sino Knee move past 90 degrees?

Also if you have pictures, how big is the gaping hole when the doll is spread wide?

Dees luver
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dees luver »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:Beautiful doll Harem,

Your review of the 168 Sanhui was one of the deciding factors when i purchased her earlier this year :)

My sanhui has been great but the only negative thing about her is that her knee cant really bend past 90 degrees, which hurts some positions. Can the Sino Knee move past 90 degrees?

Also if you have pictures, how big is the gaping hole when the doll is spread wide?
Her knees bend pretty well 8)
DBC18ADF-D6A5-4DFC-8442-2F41BA6B673E.jpeg
DBC18ADF-D6A5-4DFC-8442-2F41BA6B673E.jpeg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 2148 times
Master of Puppets...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - the other brand does have the 90 degree limitation at the knee which I also find undesirable but not so much as to not recommend. In contrast the Sinodoll does have greater flexibility.

The problem in choosing, which is why I haven't depricated the other brand, is that ball joint skeleton is rather good in bed when half asleep one doesn't want to have to wake up the brain to focus on which way doll joints should move. But the Sinodoll skeleton is well adjusted.

No doll is a real person. Accordingly no doll can be expected to be fully like a real person and some may be better one one aspect and another better in another. These are good dolls. Very good dolls. The other brand are too. My advice is to go for the brand with the face one falls in love with.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Finally

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS