www.sino-doll.com

SinoDoll 161 Review. SUPERB and TOP OF CLASS!

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

SinoDoll 161 Review. SUPERB and TOP OF CLASS!

Post by haremlover »

Finally after a long wait in customs my 161 lady has arrived. From photos viewtopic.php?f=425&t=108451 I thought that Sino-Doll was heading to be a game changer - and David at Z-One / Sino-Doll clearly knew so too as he knows how capable I am of criticising a doll ;-)

I haven't time today to post unboxing photos nor even to do proper photos of her ladyship nor really to test her joints or to do anything other than take her out of her box and make her comfortable awaiting for attention.

But upon taking her out of her box one thing is apparent. As I thought, TPE is well and truly dead. This lady in silicone outclasses all TPE dolls. She's solid silicone, so on the heavy side, and actually I'm not so worried about that as I used to be. For location photography doing all sorts of things, lighter weight dolls with foam cores are much more convenient, but solid silicone has its place. Soft. Jiggly and bouncy, particularly the breasts, and no doubt wonderful to be next to in bed. And . . . I'm worried about the lifetime of PU foam. None here so this doll will be around for years without doubt at all.

Put that longevity with all the advantages of silicone and it's a no brainer to look at this new generation of doll rather than the cheaper competition.

Thinking about PU foam, Sino-Doll are using revolutionary packing so that there's no chance of damage of her in transport whatsoever.

More about all of this in due course but I can guarantee that others can take confidence in my judgment and will in due course be raving with enthusiasm.

Please don't ask me about other brands. If you like them, go for them - they are all good and if they take your fancy you won't be disappointed by the ladies I've reviewed recently. But in my view this lady's particularly good if you like the feel of TPE and didn't think that was possible with silicone. With Sino-Doll it is. Top of class.

If this makes choosing a doll more difficult, yes - choosing a doll is getting more difficult. Perhaps this new brand makes choosing a doll easier and especially with the new heads coming along.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: SinoDoll 161 Review. SUPERB and TOP OF CLASS!

Post by Maviarab »

Yayyyy...glad she finally with you Harem. Look forward to pics and review :)

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Great stuff to hear so far!!!

I had a big feeling that you would not be disappointed with this new lady! :wink:

I can't wait to see more of your pics and full review Harem :D

I've already started saving my pennies up for next year sometime.................

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I think that this is one of the most exciting dolls to come forward. This is a manufacturer who's got a good heritage of experience and has worked towards a new dimension of product.

Wife was delayed in returning by fog and so is coming back tomorrow rather than today. I might try getting my lights out and work into the small hours for some photos.

The packaging of this lady is the best ever. They've put in two sheets of plastic with expanding foam between and laid her upon it, so moulding to her shape, and the same on top so she has a snug fitting padding moulded just for her. This is the attention to quality and care in this production and I think that that goes through and through what they're doing.

Very often silicone doll's breasts might be soft but they don't always jiggle much. Another brand have made advancements with this with a relaunch of one of their models but the Sino-Doll significantly of solid or near solid silicone, soft and jiggly silicone means that when one slaps one breast, appropriate for testing a doll but not one's wife of course, the other vibrates visibly multiple times. The other brand's doll vibrates five times and I think Sino-Doll have achieved the same or better. People with Z-One dolls might report whether the same can be expected of them also.

Because of the delay caused by customs and therefore a distinct incompleteness of time this thread might not be a hole-in-one in terms of a holistic review and might be fragmentary as more information becomes apparent. I hope that others with experience of this brand, and possibly similarities with sister brand Z-One might please join in and comment here.

Customs by the way unwrapped and inspected only the head in the box . . . and couldn't have found a more adult looking head of all dolls. :-)

Should anyone be tempted by Sino-Doll's photos of their ladies I can assure them from what I've seen so far that they won't be disappointed.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

The packaging of this lady is the best ever. They've put in two sheets of plastic with expanding foam between and laid her upon it, so moulding to her shape, and the same on top so she has a snug fitting padding moulded just for her.
That is AWESOME NEWS already.
Art needs to be protected!
SNUG all around.
I can tell you I had two dolls come into me and the packing was very, very good, BUT a 3 to 4 inch gap under the feet.
And the sad thing is, common sense says, just place more styeofoam the same size at the bottom of the box under her feet!
Customs by the way unwrapped and inspected only the head in the box . . . and couldn't have found a more adult looking head of all dolls

And great news that they looked at the face and perhaps decided no need to look at the body too!
If that is the case, that is process improvement on their end IMHO.

Best,
Jeff and Misumi
Attachments
misumidresses2i.jpg
misumidresses2i.jpg (727.44 KiB) Viewed 11970 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Glad you finally got her Harem! :thumbs_up:
Will be checking back for your review for sure.....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Photos PLEASE!!!!!shes a dream doll

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Finally,she is with you! :glou:
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Packing:
DSCF2046.JPG
DSCF2046.JPG (606.68 KiB) Viewed 11888 times
DSCF2047.JPG
DSCF2047.JPG (475.81 KiB) Viewed 11888 times
DSCF2048.JPG
DSCF2048.JPG (441.71 KiB) Viewed 11888 times
DSCF2049.JPG
DSCF2049.JPG (611.91 KiB) Viewed 11888 times
DSCF2054.JPG
DSCF2054.JPG (243.59 KiB) Viewed 11888 times
DSCF2055.JPG
DSCF2055.JPG (225.73 KiB) Viewed 11888 times
Faces:
DSCF2050.JPG
DSCF2050.JPG (169.73 KiB) Viewed 11888 times
DSCF2051.JPG
DSCF2051.JPG (174.96 KiB) Viewed 11888 times
DSCF2053.JPG
DSCF2053.JPG (174.4 KiB) Viewed 11888 times
Another brand uses harder silicone for the teeth and I've commented about that elsewhere. Upon knowing that I put my finger inside the mouth of the face with the teeth showing and felt that she's clearly sculpted with oral function in mind and suspect that she may be very good indeed for those who like such things. I've never subjected any of my ladies to such, partly also not wishing to tear their mouths. I suspect that this silicone is soft enough to withstand such use.

Whilst writing, I saw somewhere that someone has ordered the 172 lady. For people seduced by giantess size, it's really worth bearing in mind and checking weights. The 161 is as heavy as I would wish to handle.

From what I'm seeing Sino Doll deserve to be sought after and very popular.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

She Arrived! :glou:
The packaging is impressive, removes any fear of her being damaged during transit
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

First head S2 and second S4 Harem?

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

That head looks better in factory pics and your pics, than in their promo pics. Great to know she arrived safe after your battle with customs :glou:
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

There's a parallel review by Sandro of the larger 172 lady here - viewtopic.php?f=227&t=108504 so between us we'll have all aspects of this new lady unleashed.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

lalket
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lalket »

Also, I got my Sino 161 yesterday with head S-4.
This is my fourth doll I bought and it is really well packed. The new packaging from is sensational.

In a few days I will try to take a few photos and compare to my Z-170.
Currently owned:
Sino-doll 172
XY Doll 168 Isabel
AF Doll 163 K-Cup
Irontech IT-168/C
Zelex 167
Zelex 170
Starpery 165G
Fanreal 170

Ex:
Z-onedoll 162
Sanhui 165 R Cup
Z-onedoll 170
SM170cm G-cup
JY-170
Textile Doll Big Bertha 165
Sino-doll 161
ASDoll 164
Aibei-163

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I will be putting together some video in due course but in short, whilst there are minor niggles that aren't quite perfect . . .
I'm blown away by this lady.
DSCF2105.JPG
DSCF2105.JPG (1.23 MiB) Viewed 11593 times
Are any other photos required other than this one?

I've reviewed other dolls recently and none will disappoint, and whilst paying more will get more refinement were this lady to have been the first doll in my life . . . I might not ever have explored any others.

What did it? Well I noticed that the silicone was soft, and the right sort of soft and competing with TPE. And I noticed that the skin has the right sort of subtle texture
DSCF2096.JPG
DSCF2096.JPG (192.85 KiB) Viewed 11593 times
DSCF2097.JPG
DSCF2097.JPG (257.35 KiB) Viewed 11593 times

A friend came to see me today who noticed the lights in the room where I've been photographing this lady and asked what I was photographing. Knowing him, he knew so I invited him to come and meet her. And I wiggled her chest and her breasts jiggled, fantastically, and he remarked "really just like the real thing!".

This evening I was doing some portraits
DSCF2078.JPG
DSCF2078.JPG (286.03 KiB) Viewed 11593 times
and applied some talc / baby powder to see how well it would reduce the reflection
DSCF2087.JPG
DSCF2087.JPG (286.94 KiB) Viewed 11593 times
and after photographing her rear
DSCF2103.JPG
DSCF2103.JPG (624.59 KiB) Viewed 11593 times
(yes - in my opinion one of the most perfect with a good deep bum crack and all private parts properly placed) I started to talc her back doing some other photos
DSCF2101.JPG
DSCF2101.JPG (321.77 KiB) Viewed 11593 times
and suddenly I had that flash of experience of unreality or disconnexion from the reality of massaging talc onto a doll . . . with that momentary check upon myself in the illusion of massaging a real person.

I'm not sure that any other doll has given me that experience.

Yes there are minor niggles that I'll write about. None serious, and all outweighed by that experience of the quality of this silicone together with a skeleton competently made and well adjusted.

You can find more sophisticated quality but you'll be paying rather more for a top fashion model who might also be good at sex. And even then, the experience of this doll will win anyone over. A sexdoll supreme with some useful ability in the photographic department.

Her Z-One cousin came to see her
DSCF2098.JPG
DSCF2098.JPG (359.02 KiB) Viewed 11593 times
and as you can see, felt very redundant in the shadow of her very sophisticated sister.

This is a treasured doll.

If anyone influenced by my verdict doesn't come to a similar realisation about this lady I will never ever review another doll.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS