www.sino-doll.com

SinoDoll 161 Review. SUPERB and TOP OF CLASS!

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: SinoDoll 161 Review. SUPERB and TOP OF CLASS!

Post by haremlover »

As far as jiggliness is concerned SinoDoll is as good as they get.

The 161 is not a weight reduced doll and that means that it's more solid silicone than silicone over foam. That adds to the tactile supremacy. The DS EVO is more sophisticated and has foam inside that helps give illusion of soft and harder parts of the body, but the SinoDoll is supreme at sex and the tactile experience of the particular silicone used and its skin texture is extraordinary, the latter that gave me reason to start raving about it.

If you're looking at any other of the silicone brands they are really truly good and none will disappoint but the SinoDoll is particularly addictive in bed.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

lexico

Post by lexico »

Haremlover,

Well, it's great to hear such a strongly positive review! It means a lot.

Did you purchase the doll directly from SinoDoll?

Here's the one I am interested in: http://us.dollstudio.org/products/doll/ ... ll/si-161e

Thanks!
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - mine came directly from Sino-Doll

DollStudio is a good vendor to buy from.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

Harem, thank you very much for the review. Did you get the insert or fixed vagina option?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Fixed. And standing version is important so she can stand in the shower for cleaning. Others might have other techniques but standing in a shower with a small pipe of water in her relevant place is a really guarantees the clean.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Quater

Post by Quater »

haremlover wrote:the SinoDoll is the very best of them and better than all my TPE dolls. The silicone at the entrance is just right and the ultrasoft inside makes a supreme combination. The result has been better sex with this lady than I've enjoyed for some time
Harem
This is very interesting. Would you go so far as to say that the ultrasoft vagina feels less tight and more like the real thing than all other dolls you have interviewed?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's the combination of the slightly firmer silicone at the entrance with the softer behind, rather like my wife's pelvic floor muscles before childbirth.

I've referred to two other brands of silicone dolls recently which are excellent and 100% brilliant in the sexual department but the Sino-Doll is 110%.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

I just looked at the Sinodoll website.
The 152 model would be my choice for weight reasons (if the stated figure proves accurate), coming in at a claimed 28kg. The S4 Head is my favorite of what they show since I favor a more western appearance.
From the pictures shown, I could not see any trace of mold seams, though they may have been photoshopped out. Have the visible seams been eliminated on this model?
Are there any more western heads coming soon for this 152 size?
The video showing how freely the breasts move MAY have just displaced my former “Lust Queen”, the WM 155DD Model, though at the moment, I still find several of the WM heads more appealing.
T’Bolt

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'd go for silicone out of preference every time. I'm not sure that the S4 would be good at all on the smaller body. It's a large head as it is.

In my opinion this doll will be the doll that changes the 2019 doll world and deserves to be very popular.

If you can manage the 36kg weight then go for the 161. It might be an idea to ask David if they are going to do a weight reduced version of the 161 because if she came down to 28-30kg she'd be the winner.
It's worth asking David also about what they are doing about seams. My 161 has quite visually apparent seams but really in bed under the sheets does it really matter?

From preference I'd like the weight reduced version of the 172. In a spooning position I like my groin to front of knee to match her bum to back of knee but it would be interesting to see if the weight reduced version is just as soft.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

OK. Guess I’ll wait and see what develops for this 152 in the way of seams and head availability.
T’Bolt

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

Thndrrbolt wrote:OK. Guess I’ll wait and see what develops for this 152 in the way of seams and head availability.
T’Bolt
I ordered 2 of the 152. Hopefully I'll get them soon

lexico

Post by lexico »

Greetings,

I've been following this discussion very closely!

I really like what I see with Sino Dolls. I'm concerned about that head/neck connection and the highly visible seams, but I still like what I am reading generally.

For me, at the moment, it's between a 152cm / 161cm Sino Doll or a Mechadoll. I think the Sino Dolls have better overall esthetics (especially the faces). But Mechadoll has been around longer and has worked out some of the finer points.

I'm hoping to make a decision in the next few days, so I'd be happy to hear more opinions!

Thanks everyone.
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

lexico wrote: For me, at the moment, it's between a 152cm / 161cm Sino Doll or a Mechadoll. I think the Sino Dolls have better overall esthetics (especially the faces). But Mechadoll has been around longer and has worked out some of the finer points.
I've always been under the impression that Mechadolls are heavy . . . and I'm not a fan of their very flat unemotional expressions . . .

Personally I would go for a 161 if you can manage the weight in the region of 35kgs rather than the smaller doll which for me might be less realistic.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

lexico wrote:Greetings,

I've been following this discussion very closely!

I really like what I see with Sino Dolls. I'm concerned about that head/neck connection and the highly visible seams, but I still like what I am reading generally.

For me, at the moment, it's between a 152cm / 161cm Sino Doll or a Mechadoll. I think the Sino Dolls have better overall esthetics (especially the faces). But Mechadoll has been around longer and has worked out some of the finer points.

I'm hoping to make a decision in the next few days, so I'd be happy to hear more opinions!

Thanks everyone.
Harem is correct a mecha will be much heavier, they are very full size girls and they do not stand, a mecha will probably take three times as long to get as well and cost much more,
I have a new mecha, oct 2018, she is absolutely wonderful in every way, will blow your mind in the bed, but posing is hard and she can’t stand
Now I’ve ordered one of these sino dolls for myself and awaiting factory photos any day, I’m thinking she’ll be just as wonderful but lighter and can stand for less price :thumbs_up:
Master of Puppets...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

On https://www.ym6.com/thread-24983-1-1.html is a review of a number of dolls.

Google translate isn't perfect but gives the gist.

He reviews last the Sino Doll 152 and says it's the best with 4 stars out of 5 in many categories of assessment
232637u6sadakkkdwwf3ne.png
232637u6sadakkkdwwf3ne.png (91.88 KiB) Viewed 3315 times
General rating ★★★★☆
factory
Sino-doll
152 hymen soft vagina

Material
Platinum silica gel
At the end of December 2018

Evaluation
Highly enjoyable, good experience
Stable packaging
★★★★☆

Special packaging liner fixed doll, very stable
Material quality
★★★★☆

The material is soft and the color is bright
odor
★★★★☆
Very scent

Oil out condition
★★★★☆
Light oil

Head carving
★★★★☆
The head carving angle is a little biased, the overall look is good, more realistic

Makeup
★★★★☆
The makeup is more beautiful and fine, the details need to be improved, and the facial skin is better.

Body perception
★★★★☆
The body is more realistic, the body has a slight texture to reduce the reflection, and the key parts have fine texture details.

Activity modelling
★★★★☆
Less limitation of skeleton movement, many actions are supported

Compressive pressure
★★★★☆
The pressure is basically not deformed

Tear resistance
★★★★☆
Basic deformation tear

Overall feel
★★★★☆
Softer, rebound faster, plastic texture is very slight

Chest feel
★★★★☆
Soft breasts, feels very good, the outer layer is thicker, the single line is very light and slightly plastic, and the inner layer is softer.

Ass feel
★★★★☆
The butt is soft and feels good.

Vagina sense
★★★★★
The vagina details are very good, the soft lower body feels more realistic, the softness and stimulation are moderate, it is suitable for sputum, and the length of the uterus can be customized. The hymen is relatively hard.

Backward posture is perfect

Back view
★★★★☆
The buttocks and the lower body are almost the same, that is, the ass hole is relatively large and affects the appearance.
223853rbip7i3bx7wx77xx.jpg.thumb.jpg
223853rbip7i3bx7wx77xx.jpg.thumb.jpg (148.4 KiB) Viewed 3313 times
221412jw3s3kl9ox0cc95s.jpg.thumb.jpg
221412jw3s3kl9ox0cc95s.jpg.thumb.jpg (135.94 KiB) Viewed 3313 times
222429kbn95rllkp8urbub.jpg.thumb.jpg
222429kbn95rllkp8urbub.jpg.thumb.jpg (101.75 KiB) Viewed 3313 times
I've put my reputation on the line on these dolls and it's good to see others coming up with similar opinions.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS