www.sino-doll.com

More curvy/voluptuous bodies?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: More curvy/voluptuous bodies?

Post by Sino-doll »

manobon wrote:
manobon wrote:If Sinodoll sees this, is it possible to create the S152 dolls with the Bust*Band*Waist*Hips, Thigh Circumference, and Calf Girth of the S161 and S172 dolls?

I would personally prefer the S152 height with S161 measurements, but asking for both since it sounds like others would like the S172 measurements as well.
Edit -
I just realized, an easier way to ask this could be -
Could the S161 or S172 dolls be made with the Leg Length, Feet Length, Arm Length, and Hand Length of the S152 dolls?
Actually,it is possible.
But then it needs to take time to make another mold,sorry to say,no plan for that yet.
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Sinodoll wrote:
manobon wrote:
manobon wrote:If Sinodoll sees this, is it possible to create the S152 dolls with the Bust*Band*Waist*Hips, Thigh Circumference, and Calf Girth of the S161 and S172 dolls?

I would personally prefer the S152 height with S161 measurements, but asking for both since it sounds like others would like the S172 measurements as well.
Edit -
I just realized, an easier way to ask this could be -
Could the S161 or S172 dolls be made with the Leg Length, Feet Length, Arm Length, and Hand Length of the S152 dolls?
Actually,it is possible.
But then it needs to take time to make another mold,sorry to say,no plan for that yet.
Thanks for the response! I was hoping it wouldn't require a new mold somehow - oh well, thanks again!

Jets Fan

Post by Jets Fan »

I agree, that I think SinoDoll should make some more voluptuous bodies. Nothing cartoonish but thicker legs for sure. WM Doll has a model that’s 5’ 1” with thick legs but is a b-cup. That figure would be perfect for a silicone doll. Realistic but still meaty in the right places.

Jets Fan

Post by Jets Fan »

The picture on the first page is perfect. Bigger butt butt, thick thighs, b-cup, but with a realistic waist. The 156B from WM is the closest body type that’s both sexually appealing but looks like a real woman’s body.
Sino has detailed and beautiful faces.. But I find the bodies to be far too slim in the hips and legs.

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

The Sino 155 BBW body is offering the curves , please can we have an option for pert C cup breasts on this body not the balloons the 155 currently has .

Surely fairly easy to create another mould with smaller breast option ?

Thanks

INFORMATIONS