www.sino-doll.com

My starter doll - Sinodoll 161cm w/S4 heat&sound enroute

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

My starter doll - Sinodoll 161cm w/S4 heat&sound enroute

Post by blackcad »

Am I crazy to start with a medium -high range doll like this? It's cost me around $4,500 Cdn with the mods with possibly up to $250 for Canada customs on arrival

Haremlover's and Sandros comments put me over the threshold. Will I have buyers remorse? After I pulled the pin, I read comments about never spending much on a starter doll and also a small doll to start with for weight issues. I'm a big muscular guy who spends every other day in the gym...about 250 pounds and 6'2"...I don't think weight will be an issue...but who knows...I've never carried a soft item resembling a woman, while it is inanimate.

A little background as this is serving as my introductory post.

I have wanted to pick up a doll since 1996 when Abyss first came out with the RD. Problem was, I was married. I recently got divorced and started dating....I became a man-whore, actively dating well over a hundred women, sometimes over 8 at the same time, I actually kept a list..possibly to build up my battered ego after the divorce... ALWAYS being honest that I was not into commitment and WAS dating others. At one point I had three dates in one day. It was getting exhausting, and funny thing is, regardless of what a woman says at first, she ultimately is not OK if you don't want to commit exclusively to her after a few dates and several erotic moments. The sex was great, but one woman eventually stole my affections almost complete exclusively ( I say almost for a reason I'll explain later), but after 7 months of monogamy with her, she wanted more, much more....too quickly and too fast involving many life changes she demanded of me. Including quitting hobbies that I loved. I said I wasn't willing to make those types of changes, so she dumped me...in one single line of text. This was less 11 days ago.

I find that women are very complex creatures...that's what makes them so desirable, but also unpredictable for us guys. They can often have their emotions like the flame on a camp stove.....you can turn it down quite a lot, and it still glows....and you can then turn it back up again and a hot flame ensues...but make the wrong move, turn that dial a little to far to the left, and the flame goes out...instantly.....with a camp stove you can re-ignite it...with a woman...usually not. I turned her flame too far counter-clockwise, and am suddenly alone after well over a quarter century always having women in my life.

So rather than jump back into the dating game, I'm a bit tired of it at the moment....and it was EXPENSIVE...I would never let a lady pay for anything...and I would not initiate sex until date #5..it was a rule I lived by....and found by date #5 women almost ALWAYS were ready and wanting me to make the move....But I digress...back to my point..lol....

...I went back and looked at how Realdoll had progressed, which led me to TDF....I started researching, and within a few days I was back and forth e-mailing a Canadian vendor regarding the 161 cm Sinodoll Head. Within 20 minutes I made the decision to buy. This is the first time in my life I've been alone and in a position where I could indulge such a fantasy. Reading Haremlover and Sandro's points I couldn't stop myself and I chose:

Head S4 (I am most attracted to Caucasian females)
Lips #3,
Red #2 finger and toenails,
Wig #8 shoulder length brunette,
Blue-Green moveable eyes,
fixed shoulder (as I've read recent reviews of shoulder issues),
Standing feet,
Shaved ultra-soft fixed vagina (I was told the insert was not ultra-soft, only the fixed was),
nipples pink and medium sized,
skin - normal,
hymen,
back-hook
and bikini lines
there might be something I forgot but that are the customizations off the top of my head

I ordered her Nov 30th....I'm not exactly sure when she'll arrive.

Now I said 'almost' exclusivity with my ex-girlfriend for a reason. I have had strong feelings for another woman in the back of my mind for a while now. This is one woman I fell madly in love with, who lives across the continent from me in the States. I would give anything to make things work with her, possibly including quitting my career, moving, starting over etc...problem was, in my single days after I split from my wife, but before I became a man-whore...aver 2 years ago...I met this girl, and due to the circumstances at the time (I was separated but not divorced, and she was in the process of the divorce), our romance was not a good idea...and we decided to put every thing on hold....including no-communication while things were in process.

A week after I ordered my Sinodoll 161cm, she contacted me, like an amazing timing coincidence and it looks like the two of us will re-unite within 6 weeks or so. All my feelings have rushed back. I am in love with her. Unlike any woman I've ever known. I so want to be honest with her, but if I tell her about my doll, I can't imagine her reacting positively. Sex with this girl was the best I have ever had, and she told me she never wants another man to make love to her again.

I really, really want to keep the doll..I have wanted one for so long and can't wait..I'd love to post pictures when she arrives soon....but I'm having buyer's remorse on wondering if it's possible to hide her so my lover doesn't find out. I don't want to lose this girl I'm in love with either. I was even thinking my Sinodoll could keep me company so that I don't even have the urge for other women if we continue to live thousand of miles away, seeing each other approximately only one trip per month.

Anyway, these are my ramblings. My first post. I can't tell anyone my dilemma...except you guys on this forum, so thanks for any and all advice in advance.

Cheers

Blackcad

blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My starter doll - Sinodoll 161cm w/S4 heat&sound enrou

Post by blackcad »

I just looked at my post and 7 specific things I'd like to see if anyone has answers to:

1. Has anyone had problems with Canada Customs ordering a doll made in China?

2. How long does it usually take to receive your custom doll assuming Canada custom's doesn't hold it?

3. How can I hide it well enough in an apartment if my girlfriend stays with me? I have two closets...what is the best way to disguise it so she doesn't find it if she looks around.

4. I was told by the vendor that the ultra-soft vagina is only available with fixed vagina on the sinodoll 161..I couldn't find any info on that here..is this correct?

5. Is the sound option that I selected motion sensitive in that does she only make a sound if you tough/move her?

6. For the sound and heat....does she have to be plugged into an electrical outlet when using her or are there batteries for sound and heat?

7. And does the heat just heat the vagina?

Thanks a million

Cheers

Blackcad

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I can’t answer any good your questions, but I’m very excited to see photos!! I think that buying a silicone doll is a great starter doll, because they’re slughtly* more rugged, and WAY more repairable!

Sino doll is top on my list.

blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blackcad »

stacy718 wrote:I can’t answer any good your questions, but I’m very excited to see photos!! I think that buying a silicone doll is a great starter doll, because they’re slughtly* more rugged, and WAY more repairable!

Sino doll is top on my list.
I promise to post pics....not that I know anything about modelling...just because you asked Stacy! :D

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hi blackcad.

I can not answer your specific sinodoll questions either. The one thing I remembered was the thread
viewtopic.php?f=425&t=106283
about the sound system. I do not think that this is changed much. Since they are new models I am afraid there is hardly someone out there besides sinodoll itself for definite answers.

Since my first doll is a silicone one like yours will be I just wanted to tell you not to worry about this.
You are really fascinated with the doll, so, what would be your reasoning to take something else? Like Stacy said, especially if you go silicone, you will have it easier to fix your doll up if it suffers damages. Generally a silicone doll tends to be sturdier, so your chances of having her for a long time and making the investment worth it is more than there. For me it was a logical choice to take a doll I really wanted and would want to play with.

blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blackcad »

dxc wrote:Hi blackcad.

I can not answer your specific sinodoll questions either. The one thing I remembered was the thread
about the sound system. I do not think that this is changed much. Since they are new models I am afraid there is hardly someone out there besides sinodoll itself for definite answers.

Since my first doll is a silicone one like yours will be I just wanted to tell you not to worry about this.
You are really fascinated with the doll, so, what would be your reasoning to take something else? Like Stacy said, especially if you go silicone, you will have it easier to fix your doll up if it suffers damages. Generally a silicone doll tends to be sturdier, so your chances of having her for a long time and making the investment worth it is more than there. For me it was a logical choice to take a doll I really wanted and would want to play with.
Thanks DXC....reassures me I made a good choce!

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Sorry, I can't answer any Sinodoll questions either. My first lady was a Sanhui silicone lady. Got her 2+ years ago and still have her now and she is in pretty good shape. Repairs are fairly easy with silicone.

My lady also has a built in vagina so if you need tips on cleaning and drying after playtime, check out the cleaning and drying links in my signature.

Congrats and welcome.....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome blackcad.

Well that was some read...and was great to hear your little story and thoughts. The 161 seems a great girl and as Stacy said silicone is a great starter choice as they are a little more forgiving and durable.

All the best with her and hope she is with you soon and look forward to hearing more and seeing pics.

blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blackcad »

gonestill77 wrote:

Sorry, I can't answer any Sinodoll questions either. My first lady was a Sanhui silicone lady. Got her 2+ years ago and still have her now and she is in pretty good shape. Repairs are fairly easy with silicone.

My lady also has a built in vagina so if you need tips on cleaning and drying after playtime, check out the cleaning and drying links in my signature.

Congrats and welcome.....

:glou:
Thanks gonestill77. I guess you must be right. Being such a new doll perhaps no one can really answer a lot of my questions other than sinodoll themselves. I really appreciate the links to the cleaning and drying. They will give me some great ides.

Funny thing about the ordering...there was a lot of confusion when I tried to order the vagina that was ultra-soft. Originally the vendor said that the Sinodoll rep had said that it is only the insert that ultra-soft...but then he came back and said that there are often communication problems with vendors due to language barriers and that it turns out that ONLY the fixed is ultra-soft. So I obviously then chose the fixed. Both real world look and unreal world feel apparently.

blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blackcad »

Maviarab wrote:Welcome blackcad.

Well that was some read...and was great to hear your little story and thoughts. The 161 seems a great girl and as Stacy said silicone is a great starter choice as they are a little more forgiving and durable.

All the best with her and hope she is with you soon and look forward to hearing more and seeing pics.
Thanks Maviarab for making me feel welcomed here. I was a little worried after I posted that I had posted too much personal real-world relationship stuff on this forum. I still wonder if it is possible to hide a doll in the closet in such a way that my girlfriend would be very unlikely to notice it when she flys in..I would be horrified if she did. Like most she probably would not understand....Gives 'coming out of the closet' a new type of reference (exposing that you love sex-dolls)...lol...My closets are recessed on the right side, such that if you look at the front of the closets. on the right the closet extends behind the wall about 3 or 4 feet. I was thinking about hanging dense clothing with an overcoat extending to the floor as an idea in those areas.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Oh dear. On my head be your buyer's remorse.

I think it's important to have a joke with your lady and with a big smile on your face and a wink be open about not having wanted to take up with any other woman and for that reason you'd got a solution for yourself to avoid looking at other women. Tell her of course that she's the woman of your life and your toy is nothing more than that.

I don't have experience of sound or heating options.

She's primarily a sexdoll who can be a photomodel if you want, and with significant advantages over the TPE competition, in contrast to the DS 167 EVO which has a likewise real feel of silicone but who is primarily a photomodel who can also do sex if you want. It's for this reason that I'm less fussy about for instance seam lines on the SinoDoll than other people might like me to be but as a toy lady I don't think you're going to be disappointed, and indeed I think you'll be quite overwhelmed.

Please bounce questions off me if I can be helpful.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blackcad »

haremlover wrote:Oh dear. On my head be your buyer's remorse.

I think it's important to have a joke with your lady and with a big smile on your face and a wink be open about not having wanted to take up with any other woman and for that reason you'd got a solution for yourself to avoid looking at other women. Tell her of course that she's the woman of your life and your toy is nothing more than that.

I don't have experience of sound or heating options.

She's primarily a sexdoll who can be a photomodel if you want, and with significant advantages over the TPE competition, in contrast to the DS 167 EVO which has a likewise real feel of silicone but who is primarily a photomodel who can also do sex if you want. It's for this reason that I'm less fussy about for instance seam lines on the SinoDoll than other people might like me to be but as a toy lady I don't think you're going to be disappointed, and indeed I think you'll be quite overwhelmed.

Please bounce questions off me if I can be helpful.

Best wishes

Harem
Perhaps ultimately Harem....this would be the ideal choice. What better excuse to get a love doll then when your lady lives across the continent. My girlfriend is extremely passionate...the best sex of my life by a long shot by far...so maybe I can ease into this topic when necessary....and hopefully keep my other girl hidden until I decide to tell her. If I tell her slowly over time rather than her discovering it while cleaning my closet....it would be far easier to mitigate damage.

And don't feel bad about convincing me to dive in...from the posts here I doubt it's possible to have buyers remorse with this lovely lady.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

A way of gauging a reaction to dolls is to find out if she liked Barbie dolls in her youth.

Something really important is that the way we take photos of our ladies they are as alive. If my photos don't bring them to life, I've failed.

But we see on many people's For Sale posts the doll very much dead, anatomically laid out as if in a mortuary - and by the time they get to be on a For Sale post, effectively they are in the mind of the seller.

The difference between a live doll and a dead corpse doll is you. You have to recognise that spark in the image of humanity within her. It's you who has to ask her what she wants to do next. And then you have to know how she wants to move, as herself, and you have to move her as yourself.

This transference in the mind is one of the most important developmental aspects of a doll, whether as children or as adults, whose imagination and development has been truncated often at childhood. This also is why people who have had success in that mental leap are generally rather better at thinking about others and about what they want, and thereby become very much more attractive to the opposite sex.

Look at your real lady one evening over a glass of wine and wink at her and tell her that you've got an unusual hobby but it's one that keeps you out of mischief and faithful.

If a woman's going to love you, she has to love all of you, and love the fact that you have pleasure in doing whatever you're doing.

So the woman's hot and you don't want to lose her. But you want to make sure that you want to keep her. That means that she's got to want that you have pleasure in life in whatever ways give you pleasure particularly that keep you faithful to her.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blackcad »

haremlover wrote:A way of gauging a reaction to dolls is to find out if she liked Barbie dolls in her youth.

Something really important is that the way we take photos of our ladies they are as alive. If my photos don't bring them to life, I've failed.

But we see on many people's For Sale posts the doll very much dead, anatomically laid out as if in a mortuary - and by the time they get to be on a For Sale post, effectively they are in the mind of the seller.

The difference between a live doll and a dead corpse doll is you. You have to recognise that spark in the image of humanity within her. It's you who has to ask her what she wants to do next. And then you have to know how she wants to move, as herself, and you have to move her as yourself.

This transference in the mind is one of the most important developmental aspects of a doll, whether as children or as adults, whose imagination and development has been truncated often at childhood. This also is why people who have had success in that mental leap are generally rather better at thinking about others and about what they want, and thereby become very much more attractive to the opposite sex.

Look at your real lady one evening over a glass of wine and wink at her and tell her that you've got an unusual hobby but it's one that keeps you out of mischief and faithful.

If a woman's going to love you, she has to love all of you, and love the fact that you have pleasure in doing whatever you're doing.

So the woman's hot and you don't want to lose her. But you want to make sure that you want to keep her. That means that she's got to want that you have pleasure in life in whatever ways give you pleasure particularly that keep you faithful to her.

Best wishes

Harem
What a thoughtful post Harem! I'm just rekindling things with my real-life girl so I think I will slowly breach this topic with her. The barbie idea is great. And yes...it is all about bringing life to the inanimate....transference. I hope my silicone lady doesn't compete too hard for my heart...and I hope she doesn't become jealous of my flesh and blood girl. I really hope I get access to post pictures by the time she arrives.

blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blackcad »

Suddenly the upload attachment bar has become available. Here is my idea with my closet, my large overcoat, and steel wardrobe rack pushed into it to store my beauty by her back bolt and a strap to the bar in the recessed corner...
Attachments
Closet area with ovetcoat hiding where I plan to hang her
Closet area with ovetcoat hiding where I plan to hang her
20181210_145025.jpg (461.69 KiB) Viewed 2789 times
Closet area without the overcoat
Closet area without the overcoat
20181210_145007.jpg (600.11 KiB) Viewed 2789 times

INFORMATIONS