www.sino-doll.com

Requests - Torso, Gel-Implant Buttocks, Sex Toy

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com

What would you like to see developed by Sinodoll?

Buttocks with Gel-Implants
64%
Torso Doll
7%
'All Options' Sex Toy
7%
All 3!
21%

Total votes: 14

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Requests - Torso, Gel-Implant Buttocks, Sex Toy

Post by manobon »

Hi! This is a request to Sinodoll/attempt to gauge interest from TDF members -

Would Sinodoll be interested in developing...

- Torso Doll -
I've had and 'made' torso dolls from other companies, and I absolutely prefer them, versus full-dolls, as they are easier for me to handle, clean, and put away, as needed. With the glowing reviews of Sinodoll, it would be great to get to have another Platinum Silicone torso option (which are somewhat limited). Of course I would love to have one that had their super soft breasts and...

- Gel Implanted Buttocks -
Again, I've had a few Platinum Silicone dolls/hips with gel-implanted buttocks, and one without - the gel-implanted ones feel So much more lifelike, and would seem to make Sinodolls even better than already reviewed. Of course, if there's a way to create a similar 'feel' with the existing silicone, that works too!

- All Options Sex Toy -
Again, other companies have a Few options regarding sex toys that offer the same functions and designs of their full sized dolls - I'm thinking of buttocks/anal, vagina, breasts and oral experienxes. I would really like a Life-Sized/161cm-sized hip toy, that had the same sized soft-breasts in the 'front', same sized buttocks/anal/vagina in the 'back/bottom', and oral cavity at the top.

What do you think? Any of these possible or likely in the near future? The sex toy would be top of the list for me, especially as I live in an apartment with others.

Thanks for reading, if you did!

Sino-Mike

Re: Requests - Torso, Gel-Implant Buttocks, Sex Toy

Post by Sino-Mike »

IMO, Sinodoll should focus on solving problems of its 3 current models, reducing weight, increasing selection of heads and introducing new models.
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Sino-Mike wrote:IMO, Sinodoll should focus on solving problems of its 3 current models, reducing weight, increasing selection of heads and introducing new models.
Hi,
:thumbs_up: right point!
But we'll consider "sex toy" suggestions,too,
by the way,one more new model will be ready this month.
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

Sinodoll wrote:
Sino-Mike wrote:IMO, Sinodoll should focus on solving problems of its 3 current models, reducing weight, increasing selection of heads and introducing new models.
Hi,
Glad a new model will be available soon. How tall will she be and how much will she weight?
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Sinodoll wrote: Hi,
Cool! Any chance you would consider mine?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Gel Implanted Buttocks -
Again, I've had a few Platinum Silicone dolls/hips with gel-implanted buttocks, and one without - the gel-implanted ones feel So much more lifelike, and would seem to make Sinodolls even better than already reviewed. Of course, if there's a way to create a similar 'feel' with the existing silicone, that works too!
I have spoken to David about this and this can be done.
Only concern might be more chance of damage, ok?
I even asked him about inner thighs being softer which another PS mfr offers
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS