www.sino-doll.com

Review 152cm

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Zaborg

Re: Review 152cm

Post by Zaborg »

I think there was some maybe grease from the molding process but after a spray wash and powdering the doll was fine. As far for the vag tear yes I have experienced a few cm tear. The Angus hole is the same size but doesn't tear I think it's a molding issue due to the more details in the vagina.

Quater

Post by Quater »

Beautiful doll! Does she have the ultra soft fixed vagina option, and if so, how is the feel of it compared to your othe dolls?

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

Yes I believe it does have that option. The inside is much closer to tpe feel then silicone but the firmer outer silicone makes the doll feel like it will last much longer then the dolls I have had in the past. This is a great doll and has me interested in the next size up. I might be purchasing one soon to compare the two. So far I can only think of one thing that doesn't make it the perfect doll for me.

I actually have 2 of the 152cm. One is used but the other I'm finding is fun posing and putting outfits on. I found an assortment of underwear on Amazon. I'm wondering how more pictures can help show off the doll. She is very great at photographing and looks different in pictures.

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Zaborg wrote:I think there was some maybe grease from the molding process but after a spray wash and powdering the doll was fine. As far for the vag tear yes I have experienced a few cm tear. The Angus hole is the same size but doesn't tear I think it's a molding issue due to the more details in the vagina.
Zaborg were you able to fix the tear successfully?
Master of Puppets...

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

I was able to reduce it considerably but not all the way. There are a few thin parts on the lip that no amount of glue will be able to permanently patch.

Device6

Post by Device6 »

So all in all in your opinion this doll is too short + too skinny for your taste. That's the way this reads. How tall are you Zaborg? Did you find the weight manageable?
dee sicks.

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

I am 5ft 11inches. The doll height is actually fine and the doll is super easy to move around. I'd prefer a girl with a little bit more waist and butt.

I have a few cosplays outfits that fit this doll ok but I can't seem to find any stockings, boots, gloves that work.

Device6

Post by Device6 »

Oh I see! About how high does the top of her head reach on your body?

She does seem pretty skinny. It's obviously geared toward Asian beauty standards. You may have to find some Chinese online shop for clothes. I've seen other members talk about that. Im interested in this doll and I'm the same height as you are so it's nice to know you don't find it too too short. The weight is what really makes me like her too. Easy to move is a must.
dee sicks.

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

She stand about an inch below my shoulders.

Honestly this is by far the lightest doll in have purchased. Moving this one is near effortlessly. Back last year I was diagnosed with cancer and have had half a year of recover from surgery that took most of my strength and I ruptured a disk in my lower back and I still have no problem moving this doll.

If she had 2 inches more on the thighs or would be a perfect doll

Device6

Post by Device6 »

That's great to hear. Weight might be the deciding factor for me on this doll. Buying clothes like you say could prove difficult but to me that's a fair trade off. Thanks for the update and I hope you have a speedy recovery too.
dee sicks.

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

I bought some xsmall costumes that fit well enough but I can't seem to find any stockings that are tight enough for the legs. Also the head is a little smaller then an average one. I bought some wigs on Amazon that are a little oversized but still functional.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

On a very good note, she is almost 5 feet tall per the pictures SINO has taken and we know her weight is low.
Jeff

Device6

Post by Device6 »

That's some good info. Did you find that the wig that came with your doll was proper fitting?

And how so functional? Do the wigs look way too big or is it barely noticeable? Also while I'm here how flexible is this skeleton? Does it feel like it's sturdy? Given that this is a smaller doll I don't want to feel like I'm constantly on the verge of breaking it.
dee sicks.

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Device6 wrote:That's some good info. Did you find that the wig that came with your doll was proper fitting?

And how so functional? Do the wigs look way too big or is it barely noticeable? Also while I'm here how flexible is this skeleton? Does it feel like it's sturdy? Given that this is a smaller doll I don't want to feel like I'm constantly on the verge of breaking it.
The sino skeleton feels extremely sturdy and well made to me, imo better than any other doll I’ve touched, I trust these dolls will last a long time :thumbs_up:
Master of Puppets...

Device6

Post by Device6 »

Thanks for all the feedback. Sino seems to be on a different level :)
dee sicks.

INFORMATIONS