www.sino-doll.com

Review 152cm

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Zaborg

Re: Review 152cm

Post by Zaborg »

Yes after the Chinese new year I might order the next size up.

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Zaborg wrote:Yes after the Chinese new year I might order the next size up.
Can’t blame ya there :thumbs_up: I may consider a 172 when they update that model :whistle:
Master of Puppets...

Device6

Post by Device6 »

I've been obsessing over Sino over the last few weeks. Even joined the Chinese forum to get their take on the dolls too. Sino seems dead serious about their dolls. Minus that mix-up on the 172 weight they blow me away in every department. You both are lucky to already have yours.
dee sicks.

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

I want more tho

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Zaborg wrote:Yes I believe it does have that option. The inside is much closer to tpe feel then silicone but the firmer outer silicone makes the doll feel like it will last much longer then the dolls I have had in the past. This is a great doll and has me interested in the next size up. I might be purchasing one soon to compare the two. So far I can only think of one thing that doesn't make it the perfect doll for me.

I actually have 2 of the 152cm. One is used but the other I'm finding is fun posing and putting outfits on. I found an assortment of underwear on Amazon. I'm wondering how more pictures can help show off the doll. She is very great at photographing and looks different in pictures.
Do you have a site or link to your photos? Sino 152 one of top favorites so would love to see both of them together just to see how they differ in reality.photos front, back and side are great too. Thanks

INFORMATIONS