www.sino-doll.com

Breast size survey

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Sino-Mike

Breast size survey

Post by Sino-Mike »

https://www.zavamed.com/uk/does-breast-size-matter.html

Sinodoll next model will be a "slender one with big boobs" to quote their latest comment. A slender figure is nice. However, according to the subject survey, most men prefer a C cup size. Therefore, IMO, it would be a mistake for Sinodoll next model to feature a larger one.
Attachments
ztxzimpivi4lxosl4qof.jpg
ztxzimpivi4lxosl4qof.jpg (231.8 KiB) Viewed 4771 times
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Breast size survey

Post by Rock13 »

Cup sizes are sketchy and almost meaningless in the absence of the underbust measurement(UBM). For women with a UBM 28-34, I'm a C-Cup guy. However, from 35 to 38 I prefer D, DD, on up to G. However, given a choice between a slim, petite girl with A thru C cups and a plus-sized girl with D thru O cups, I'll take the former. To each his own, of course.

Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

average size is good , hope the hips are wide tho.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Well, my stats show you are pretty much spot on any many PS doll makers survived just well with C-D alone.
On the other hand, in order to compete, some times you need to do some thing different, right?
"You miss 100% of the shots you never take"- Wayne Gretzky

INFORMATIONS