www.sino-doll.com

Sinodoll 161cm Review

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Jab

Sinodoll 161cm Review

Post by Jab »

These were my initial impressions of the Sinodoll/BCD Team up.
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=113402

I received my lovely Sinodoll March 7, 2019.
I'm hard to impress at times but this doll is quite impressive.

Let's get to it.

Customizations:
Light tan skin
S4 Britt head
Wig 6
Movable eyes no 2 blue
Lip color 4
Blonde punched eyebrows
Shrugging shoulders
Tighter shoulder/knee/hip/ankle joints
Regular tightness shrugging shoulder joint.
Areola color no 2, 7cm diameter
Tanlines
Nail/toe color no 6
11-12 brown Flat moles based on SI Swimsuit model, Gigi Hadid.
Gel implants boobs/butt/thighs
Ultrasoft Vagina
Blonde implanted pubic hair.
Standing feet with plastic screw in bolts.

Packing: Mint 10/10

A site to behold if you've seen questionable packing for any doll you've receieved. My Sino came packed in a shape fitting foam core. There's a top and a bottom and fits her shape snuggly. She was safe and sound when I got her. The form fitting foam is quite the advantage for two reasons. The obvious, saftey from transport damage. Another, if customs opens up your girl, it's easy for them to repack her just as snug as the factory for her onward journey. Compared to another doll I purchased upacking was much easier and less time consuming. The most time spent was gently removing the safety wrap around her body. Her head was nicely wrapped and had the sleep mask which protected her eyes Not much more to say, Sino packing is ace.

Head:
Looks, Near Mint: 9/10 and silicone of head : Very Fine 8.5-/10

S4 Britt head is beautiful, imo much better than photos. Many photos make Britt have a slightly enlongated nose, I can say her nose is proportionate. Very nice facial structure She's stunning! I also worried the Britt head would be ltoo large for the 161cm body, imo this not the case either. Large yes, too large no.

Her makeup is done very well, her lips are lusciously vibrant. Her blue eyes are piercing just as I like them. The S4 head really floats my boat, there were no customizations outside what Sino offers. The silicone of the head overall is a soft blend very nice to touch without powdering. The things that make 8.5, the lips are a little hard for kissing but they do. The oral cavity looks to be an incision into the silicone with no ribbing. Also, it looks like her mouth might tear trying oral so, I won't be able to comment on oral, not at this time anyway.

Body: A mix
Looks: Near Mint, Very Fine 9-9.5/10
Silicone: Near Mint 9.5-10/10

The body is Near Mint, Very Fine for a few reasons. One, her lines are very organic. Many dolls imo have fantastic shapes but the lines arent organic to my eyes. The 161cm body might need a little hips but I will assure, she's very shapely despite her small hip ratio. Her hands/feet while small are exquisitely feminine, molded with great detail. Her vagina is painted with great detail. The 161cm looks thin in photos, she is but imo she's shapley, this is what I look for in a thinner doll. The back of her legs have the small hamstring bump under her butt cheeks, it doesn't go strait down, calves are diamond shaped and flair in the right places regardless of angle, even though she's short.

She has nice sexy shoulders lines, realistic breast shape, a nice bubble but not cartoon ass, slender wast, a slender body profile from the side. Her inner thighs are to die for, robust meaty and soft to the touch. After washing and powdering, the silicone is a joy to the touch. She's really soft but not my torso tpe soft. Her boobs are very soft and bouncy. In the areas with gel implants, she shines even more. (more on this later) Textured skin is quite subtle but there. It's done well. All in all I'm very impressed with the silicone blend. Compared to another brand I have, I'd say they're different but a wash feeling wise. What puts Sino over the top here is the use of mainly silicone pour. Less foam cores equals more organic feedback imo. My other doll has foam cores in her legs. Sinodolls calves have a small jiggle to them if you wiggle or slap them. I was fixing a pair of leggings she had on her upper thigh a bit ago and noticed calves, inner thighs and butt slightly jiggling. This is where the implants do their work. Ok shoppers can you guess how this might go?

Skeleton: Very Fine 8.5/10

I'll start with the deduction. The hands feel cheaply designed and I'm really not sure they'll hold up to scrutiny of use. I do my best to take care of my girls hands too. The wires are easily bendable but the hands themselves are weak to say the least. I'm not sure if improvement is in order, what if 2 years from now all fingers are still attached? The feet have plastic screw in bolts which might help save tears/runs in socks/stockings.
The rest of the skeleton is excellent. One of the first things done was standing her, solid when standing, next was knees to thigh pose while kneeling, awesome. With tighter joints in some areas I still don't have to be the hulk to move her joints to the positions I want them. The skeleton doesn't have much sound on my doll when moving her limbs or her back. She can bend her back, twist her back some, spread her legs, knees to thighs, a wide variety of movements. It feels quality built. Her knees are impressive. They can also rotate her lower legs outwards away from her body, haven't tested how far and probably won't.

Weight: Your mileage may vary

I'm a 50 yr old guy, not in the best of shape with bad back, minor spinal stenosis with no problem carrying her. I think Dees luver stated she weighs 75lbs, harem stated 35kgs respectively in my impressions thread. My scale is hella inaccurate so weighing wouldn't help. If you can handle 75lbs/35kgs then it's a Mint, near mint for you. If not, the scale slides depending on your ability, all the way to poor.
I'm of the opinion weight adds to the realism and if you can't handle the weight of a doll, the doll isn't for you. A 110lbs doll isn't for me. Putting foam cores in the 161cm would lose a lot of tactile feed back, especially with the soft blend of silicone. I do understand the concern though and maybe there can be a comprimise. Silicone pour and foam core silicone pour.

Vaginal sex: Mint, Near Mint, 9.5-10/10

Despite the organic looks and lines and all the fantastic art that goes into their dolls, make no mistake she is fantastic in bed or out of it. The ultrasoft vagina is a marvel really. Soft, warms up quickly and feels damn ecstatic around you. The warmth is amazing and realistic. If you pull out for a few seconds and then penetrate again, the sense of soft wet warm silicone tissue engulfing you is heightened more so. In missionary, the gel implants allow your girl to move with your strokes. She let's you get into a rhytym with her as she looks up at you, her soft tits and body jiggle convincingly. Which brings another point about warmth, she absorbs your body heat. I first noticed about two nights ago, as you have sex with her, her loins/stomach/ her calves are touching your butt, also warm up like her vagina. With the gel implants she is extremely soft and you feel a damn good, warm structure of penetrating a woman. Her warm vagina around you, her thighs slapping against yours, the structure of her pubic area. If you lay on her, her warm tummy and tits. All of it is simulated with the right amount of tactile feedback from her. I haven't tried any other positons vaginally yet, so I can't speak to this.

Edit: Usually after sex with my other two dolls, in about 10-30 seconds, I'd get to clean up. My Sino makes me wait for two to three minutes and sometimes I want sleep afterwards.

Dolls get ever closer

Anal sex: Near mint, Very Fine, 8.5-9.5/10

Anally I tried her in missionary also. Although she felt good, it wasn't as good vaginally. So I thought to myself try her on her tummy propped up on elbows legs straight stretched on the bed. This did the trick, she was tight warm and yielding. Her butt implants and heat absorbtion helped add to the realism, what a nice squeezable, slappable butt. Her lines from the back are stimulating. One of the best parts was when I was getting her ready, her legs hanging off the bed some, her thigh implants spread like real thighs do, extreme detail. In fact, if you lay her on her back her thighs spread and her butt spreads some also.

Cleaning:

I'm guessing the ultrasoft vagina helps alot here. In a thread on tdf there's a cross section of ultrasoft vagina. It looks to be difficult to clean but it's not due to the yielding softness.
I use on of these.
https://www.amazon.com/Douche-Cleaner-V ... ay&sr=8-52

Make sure to file the protrusion where nozzle connects to the hose flush and smooth.

I clean her on her back, butt under four towels.
4 bottles, small amount of Dawn/water, then small amount alcohol/water/, small amount peroxide/water, then rinse.

I then sit my girl up, get excess water out and use two of these aquarium pumps to dry her. Two nozzles different depths in each orifice
20-60 minutes and dry dependent on how well I've placed the nozzle depths.
https://www.amazon.com/Uniclife-Aquariu ... ay&sr=8-15

With my other two dolls, there wasn't much concern to interact because they didn't look as good as they could. The plat sil brand can, I know it can, mine just didn't.
Thus after sex they dried when they dried.
With my Sino, I can't wait for her to dry, so I can dress her up again.

My experience : Mint- Fine overall 8-9.5/10

The last two dolls I purchased were not constantly stimulating for me. I've looked on TDF/ODC and saw many happy doll owners. I noticed my two previous dolls weren't as good looking as a majority of photos. Many photographers on TDF say, dolls look better in person. My two didn't, they looked better in photos.
I'm new to dolls, just over a year and sure I'm good at fixing plat sil finger pokes, carrying dolls correctly, buying clothes, etc.
For months , I couldn't help thinking, where is my knockout doll? The one that looks good in almost anything, the one you constantly buy clothes for, the one when you dress her, you undress her because you can't resist her, the one where the name you give her sticks and you make up a backstory for her.
I finally think I've found her.

On to some negative things. My head was sent with the wrong connector, too long and was loose and her labia tore the first day on the outside but not structurally.
I've contacted Mr Lee and Jeff, showed them photo of labia and video of head, Mr Lee promptly said he'd send two new connectors because I wanted to know a part designation to purchase similiar parts here in the U.S and some silicone glue Fedex with tracking number, due here in 5 days. Sinodoll/Mr Lee and BCD/Jeff support their customers, a superbowl/champions league winning combination.

If mods request these two pieces of information I will post them.

I'd like to thank,
Mr Lee and Sinodoll staff.
Jethro Tull (Jeff) from Booty Call Dolls. lol
TDF Mod Maviarab for helping me.

The academy,
My parents,
The gubmint,

Happy dolling
Jab.

Quick addition:
These scores are not an average.
Many might wonder why I would score a 8.5 through a 9 out of 10.
8.5-9/10
It's because nothing is a constant and the experience will vary dependent on how things go.

pup001

Re: Sinodoll 161cm Review

Post by pup001 »

Awesome review! It's very insightful. Thanks for writing this!

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Very detailed and wonderful review!
Thanks so much!
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Dees luver
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dees luver »

Very nice review Jab! I feel very similar about my Zhen and had similar experiences, Although I feel her face/head is closer to perfect imho, these dolls look amazingly real.
I also had a small tear, I had Silipoxy on hand and made the repair easily, I made the repair with her in the expanded position and let dry that way and the tear has not reoccurred

I absolutely adore my Sino 161 I’m very glad I chose a Sino and I will likely purchase another Sinodoll in the future, and of course any doll I purchase will be flying home via BCD airlines :thumbs_up:
Master of Puppets...

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

I'm thinking of buying a Sino in the future (especially if I sell off some of my current stuff) - especially, with the butt, thigh, and breast gel implants

Can you tell me if the thighs/upper legs can bend close to the chest? Or, how far they can bend that way comfortably/without much stress?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Jab

Post by Jab »

manobon wrote:I'm thinking of buying a Sino in the future (especially if I sell off some of my current stuff) - especially, with the butt, thigh, and breast gel implants

Can you tell me if the thighs/upper legs can bend close to the chest? Or, how far they can bend that way comfortably/without much stress?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!
@Sinodoll : Your welcome, fantastic doll.

manobon, her legs bend close to her boobs in an outward V angle. I'm guessing maybe 3-4 inches away from her boobs.
As soon as I felt the tiniest resistance, I put her leg straight.
I really don't want to test her skeleton too much, she's the only doll I have that I'm really enjoying.

Jab.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Jab wrote: manobon, her legs bend close to her boobs in an outward V angle. I'm guessing maybe 3-4 inches away from her boobs.
As soon as I felt the tiniest resistance, I put her leg straight.
I really don't want to test her skeleton too much, she's the only doll I have that I'm really enjoying.

Jab.
Thanks so much! And yes, I understand - absolutely wouldn't want you/anyone to stress or potentially break it

Jab

Post by Jab »

An update on my method of cleaning ultrasoft vagina.

The vagina is still etremely intact, but not sure what's causing this.
When drying I notice there are minute silicone particles on the aquarium pump plastic tubes when taken out.
Sino gives a 100ml syringe which doesn't go to the end of the orifice.
I 'm of the opinion, you've got to have water flow to thoroughly clean a doll.

I'd like Sinodoll to develop a safer way to clean the ultrasoft vagina.
The syringe isn't effective enough as I've tried it.

Any ideas?

Jab.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

My silicone lady is built in.
I have had her almost 3 years and I use this
IMG_20160226_033240.jpg
IMG_20160226_033240.jpg (105.16 KiB) Viewed 3648 times
Never had a problem with it.
Don't use the metal piece that comes with it for cleaning her.
Save it as it can be useful for certain repairs.
It has good water pressure to blast her out real good after you blast her one. :whistle:

I just use antibacterial hand soap and hot water.
Then rinse with hot water.
To dry, first I get excess water with soft leather auto chamois.
After that, I blow her out with an electric airbed pump. Takes only 20 minutes to dry that way.

For more ideas, look at my cleaning and drying threads in my signature.

Good luck finding a solution.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Jab

Post by Jab »

I re-tried the syringe gonestill77
Different but it worked.

Jab.

Jab

Post by Jab »

Due to unresolved labial tear problems on my Sino's older mould 161cm doll.
As a customer, I cannot continue to recommend Sinodoll at this time.

Jab.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Without doubt, one of the best in bed.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dees luver
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dees luver »

haremlover wrote:Without doubt, one of the best in bed.

Best wishes

Harem
I second this, she will blow your mind

I really hope they get Jab taken care of soon
Master of Puppets...

N3m1s1s

Post by N3m1s1s »

did they ever resolve Jab's issue?

Fryevia

Post by Fryevia »

N3m1s1s wrote:did they ever resolve Jab's issue?
Not sure if they've resolved Jab's issue, I've had my Sinodoll 162 for 5 months now and I haven't had any issues with her so I hope it was just a one off problem.
Lillian - Sino-doll 162cm @lillianthedoll | Lillian - First impression | Lillian - Photo thread
Asuka - Gynoid Model 14 @EVAsuka02 | Asuka - Photo thread

INFORMATIONS