www.sino-doll.com

Why are there so many issues with labia’s tearing?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Dees luver
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Why are there so many issues with labia’s tearing?

Post by Dees luver »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Well, that is NOT what they told supposedly told Jab.
He was told to contact me.
I told them right away I’m a BCD customer, I’m holding out hope that they do their best to make this right for everyone
Master of Puppets...

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Looks like the labia minor needs to be of a more open design rather than a tube as it seems to appear. The vagina could still grip you well if it's snug where the labia minor is inside the labia major. I know I crotch mash my doll pretty hard and would probably tear that labia to shreds.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Jab

Post by Jab »

Dees luver wrote:
rubherkitty wrote: With silicone, the tear could be filled plus the thickness built up a little.
This, this is the key to fixing this sino problem permanently :thumbs_up:
This is why I posted the information about ecoflex.
Ceej from ODC recommended ecoflex for filling/sculpting tougher tears in the silicone.

Jab.

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

If the design of the doll isn't crap you just need some lube to prevent tearing :whistle:
Today I found out I need about 2000ml per year and I don't waste it :)
viewtopic.php?f=89&t=99091&start=73

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

My 2 cents:

Prevent the problem in the first place (obviously). The stresses that cause the tear are still going to be present after any type of repair - so the owner is then tasked to make a repair that is stronger then the original - and this is not realistic under most conditions.

One of my tpe dolls, known for their well done lady parts (can i mention their name here, idk?) anyway... The doll has what is known as a "Venus mound" The mound prevents the legs from pulling the vagina open when the legs are spread; this, along with making the actual opening a centimeter larger, would correct this issue I am sure.
Attachments
download (5).jpeg
download (5).jpeg (49.4 KiB) Viewed 1188 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I think that the problem is that asian manufacturers are working on the basis of a 15mm male member whereas in Europe and USA possibly 25mm diameter is more the norm.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dees luver
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dees luver »

rubherkitty wrote:Looks like the labia minor needs to be of a more open design rather than a tube as it seems to appear.
Again I must agree here with rk. it should be more of a slit like real real woman, Mechadoll figured this out a long time ago, you won’t see an md tearing too easy, imho the best cookie in the business.
560D545F-31BA-4DCD-B017-3CB8E87D9B7F.jpeg
560D545F-31BA-4DCD-B017-3CB8E87D9B7F.jpeg (898.74 KiB) Viewed 1173 times
Jab wrote:
Dees luver wrote:
rubherkitty wrote: With silicone, the tear could be filled plus the thickness built up a little.
This, this is the key to fixing this sino problem permanently :thumbs_up:
This is why I posted the information about ecoflex.
Ceej from ODC recommended ecoflex for filling/sculpting tougher tears in the silicone.

Jab.
If sino’s glue does not work I will try this, ether way my Zhen will be fixed
Olivia F1 wrote:My 2 cents:

The doll has what is known as a "Venus mound" The mound prevents the legs from pulling the vagina open when the legs are spread; this, along with making the actual opening a centimeter larger, would correct this issue I am sure.
If you look at the first pic on this thread you can see sino has plenty of mound, it simply needs a bigger entrance, more elongated, thicker labia. Like md’s above

If there’s a Tpe doll that comes close to the visual reality of sino I’d love to meet her
haremlover wrote:I think that the problem is that asian manufacturers are working on the basis of a 15mm male member whereas in Europe and USA possibly 25mm diameter is more the norm.

Best wishes

Harem
I’m embarrassed to say this is not the issue in my case :oops:
Master of Puppets...

Dees luver
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dees luver »

This is the visual reality I’m talking about and the main reason I chose a Sino
4175CB50-3595-4609-93F9-829CC3C13D7A.jpeg
4175CB50-3595-4609-93F9-829CC3C13D7A.jpeg (2.77 MiB) Viewed 1170 times
Got mound? I think yes.
Master of Puppets...

Jab

Post by Jab »

Dees luver wrote:This is the visual reality I’m talking about and the main reason I chose a Sino
4175CB50-3595-4609-93F9-829CC3C13D7A.jpeg
Got mound? I think yes.
I agree Dees.
Sino 161cm have mounds.
Nice at that, I talk about that in my review.

Jab.

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Dees luver wrote:
rubherkitty wrote:Looks like the labia minor needs to be of a more open design rather than a tube as it seems to appear.
Again I must agree here with rk. it should be more of a slit like real real woman, Mechadoll figured this out a long time ago, you won’t see an md tearing too easy, imho the best cookie in the business.
Me thinks perhaps the Second best :idea:
3087785_14_o.jpg
3087785_14_o.jpg (41.9 KiB) Viewed 1144 times
3087785_15_o.jpg
3087785_15_o.jpg (65.48 KiB) Viewed 1144 times
Lily [/size][/color][/b]
contemplation.jpg
contemplation.jpg (124.6 KiB) Viewed 1144 times
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Dees luver
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dees luver »

Lilith Un Rama wrote:
Me thinks perhaps the Second best :idea:

8O 8O 8O smokin hot!!!
69258D84-9939-4656-9084-5490300E7756.jpeg
69258D84-9939-4656-9084-5490300E7756.jpeg (25.31 KiB) Viewed 1143 times
A558A099-6C50-46DC-9619-A7ACC122D570.jpeg
A558A099-6C50-46DC-9619-A7ACC122D570.jpeg (15.25 KiB) Viewed 1143 times
07005A24-DC62-4D95-A570-33045FBC96EE.jpeg
07005A24-DC62-4D95-A570-33045FBC96EE.jpeg (20.33 KiB) Viewed 1143 times
Master of Puppets...

Dees luver
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dees luver »

Well I must give sinodoll a big thank you, the repair kit came early yesterday, Monday morning, that was awfully quick to come from China imo, I think sino has been great so far

VERY BIG THANK YOU SINODOLL!!!

So today is the first chance I had to get started fixing Zhen up,
Got home from work a little early, brewed up a cup of java, got everything prepared and went to work,
I’ll go into detail my steps of the repair later if it works, today I spent a few hours doing my best to get this right. I did some pre testing to see how the glue mix works and it’s consistency,
I may see if adding more coats after drying can build and reinforce the area, we’ll see.
One thing I figured out right away is place her face down or doggie so the glue runs into the tear instead of out of it, since the tear is on top
So Zhen’s here in recovery, I think it went well, I will leave her alone to rest for a few days but I’m sure she’ll be online here chatting away with the girls as she loves to do :roll:

Fingers crossed and praying like hell this works good -DL

Repair kit from Sinodoll,Yuzuki approves!
C9F0EE9F-EBB9-4F0F-A291-E43B8887D6BE.jpeg
C9F0EE9F-EBB9-4F0F-A291-E43B8887D6BE.jpeg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 1083 times
Master of Puppets...

Jab

Post by Jab »

Dees luver wrote:Well I must give sinodoll a big thank you, the repair kit came early yesterday, Monday morning, that was awfully quick to come from China imo, I think sino has been great so far

VERY BIG THANK YOU SINODOLL!!!

So today is the first chance I had to get started fixing Zhen up,
Got home from work a little early, brewed up a cup of java, got everything prepared and went to work,
I’ll go into detail my steps of the repair later if it works, today I spent a few hours doing my best to get this right. I did some pre testing to see how the glue mix works and it’s consistency,
I may see if adding more coats after drying can build and reinforce the area, we’ll see.
One thing I figured out right away is place her face down or doggie so the glue runs into the tear instead of out of it, since the tear is on top
So Zhen’s here in recovery, I think it went well, I will leave her alone to rest for a few days but I’m sure she’ll be online here chatting away with the girls as she loves to do :roll:

Fingers crossed and praying like hell this works good -DL

Repair kit from Sinodoll,Yuzuki approves!
C9F0EE9F-EBB9-4F0F-A291-E43B8887D6BE.jpeg
Sino has been great with my situation also. I'm waiting on my repair kit Dees. Will be here Friday.

Dees luver
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dees luver »

I need to clarify on this thread that sinodoll has worked closely with me on this problem and it has been fixed
I also want to add that I’m so pleased with my doll I am about to purchase another Sino gal
That’s how good I think sino dolls are.
Thank you again Sinodoll!
:glou:
Master of Puppets...

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Dees luver wrote:I need to clarify on this thread that sinodoll has worked closely with me on this problem and it has been fixed
I also want to add that I’m so pleased with my doll I am about to purchase another Sino gal
That’s how good I think sino dolls are.
Thank you again Sinodoll!
:glou:
Please show pics about the changes, without pics I would never place an order :D

INFORMATIONS