www.sino-doll.com

Why are there so many issues with labia’s tearing?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Why are there so many issues with labia’s tearing?

Post by Dees luver »

Maviarab wrote:I wish people would stop using permatex to fix silicone repairs.

Use the right stuff...sil-poxy....permatex is a cheap non lasting solution which became popular around here due to it being supposedly great for tpe also. Spend a little money and get the proper silicone adhesive.
Booty Call Dolls wrote:Maviarab,
They have tried the BEST stuff with no luck.....
That is why you are seeing doll owners getting "desperate".
Perhaps Sino would be willing to send some extra PS to Indigo20 so he can work on something.
I can tell you that glue I used to put nails on my other PS dolls did NOT work on my beautiful Musumi, my Z one.
V/r
Jeff
Yes guys I used a fresh tube of highly recommended silipoxy with proper preparation :thumbs_up:

I am a construction journeyman going on 35 years experience, I’ve specialized in bathroom remodel, including shower door installation, I’m very well versed on how to work %100 pure silicone, I can lay a bead of caulk like nobodies business and I know the proper prep.
My thought here are that sino’s soft silicone just requires the proper repair mix, which sino is sending me, it is a two part mix so not stuff you just go buy, if fact it’s already cleared customs and will be here Monday!
How’s that for customer service? I applaud sino for their response :thumbs_up:

I also have some ideas to keep this happening again so I will make dam sure Zhen will be just fine in the long run :wink:
I’ll keep everyone updated on how this goes

Cheers! -Dees
Master of Puppets...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Maviarab wrote:I wish people would stop using permatex to fix silicone repairs..
And have you tested it?

I suspect not

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

And you suspect that because?

Jab

Post by Jab »

Dees luver wrote:
Maviarab wrote:I wish people would stop using permatex to fix silicone repairs.

Use the right stuff...sil-poxy....permatex is a cheap non lasting solution which became popular around here due to it being supposedly great for tpe also. Spend a little money and get the proper silicone adhesive.
Booty Call Dolls wrote:Maviarab,
They have tried the BEST stuff with no luck.....
That is why you are seeing doll owners getting "desperate".
Perhaps Sino would be willing to send some extra PS to Indigo20 so he can work on something.
I can tell you that glue I used to put nails on my other PS dolls did NOT work on my beautiful Musumi, my Z one.
V/r
Jeff
Yes guys I used a fresh tube of highly recommended silipoxy with proper preparation :thumbs_up:

I am a construction journeyman going on 35 years experience, I’ve specialized in bathroom remodel, including shower door installation, I’m very well versed on how to work %100 pure silicone, I can lay a bead of caulk like nobodies business and I know the proper prep.
My thought here are that sino’s soft silicone just requires the proper repair mix, which sino is sending me, it is a two part mix so not stuff you just go buy, if fact it’s already cleared customs and will be here Monday!
How’s that for customer service? I applaud sino for their response :thumbs_up:

I also have some ideas to keep this happening again so I will make dam sure Zhen will be just fine in the long run :wink:
I’ll keep everyone updated on how this goes

Cheers! -Dees
I just emailed for this mix as SmoothOn sil-poxy and the silicone glue/sil-poxy Sino sent did not hold.

Jab.

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Jab wrote:
I just emailed for this mix as SmoothOn sil-poxy and the silicone glue/sil-poxy Sino sent did not hold.

Jab.
Sorry to hear Jab, this has been a really hard time for me as my Zhen means the world to me, I’ve even lost sleep over this, even if I can’t make love to her Shes still the apple of my eye and I don’t regret my purchase but I’m confident we’re going to come up with a permanent solution :thumbs_up:
Master of Puppets...

Jab

Post by Jab »

Dees luver wrote:
Jab wrote:

Jab.
Sorry to hear Jab, this has been a really hard time for me as my Zhen means the world to me, I’ve even lost sleep over this, even if I can’t make love to her Shes still the apple of my eye and I don’t regret my purchase but I’m confident we’re going to come up with a permanent solution :thumbs_up:
I've lost some sleep myself, I'm extremely concerned. My Sino is the first doll purchased, I really enjoy.
It's very disappointing for me to say the least.

I just had a family member come visit and my doll is leaning slightly on a wall, the doll scared my family member. My other two dolls didn't do this.
The way Sino's look in person is what I'd hoped for since starting with dolls.

Jab.

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Jab wrote:
I just had a family member come visit and my doll is leaning slightly on a wall, the doll scared my family member. My other two dolls didn't do this.
The way Sino's look in person is what I'd hoped for since starting with dolls.

Jab.
I agree, they really come to life, my family adores Zhen and they have even bought her gifts :glou:
Master of Puppets...

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

We need a silicone sharing thread.
To buy the silicone, pigment and possibly slacker, you could tie up $100.00.
I have silicone and slacker, but not much silicone and it's old.
I have pigment, but it's primary colors. Nothing to match labia, but I know what to buy when the time comes.

If someone buys a fresh silicone kit to do a small repair, they still have 98% of the silicone left.
The basic kit makes almost a quart.

Maybe they could buy some 1 oz screw top plastic containers and sell the stuff to members who just need enough for small repairs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
And a tight grip entry is nice for us older guys anyway. As mentioned, the labia is probably just too thin in some spots. With silicone, the tear could be filled plus the thickness built up a little.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I emailed Sinodoll for the same silicone vagina mix to repair my labia. Sino told me to contact you for after sales service because I didn't buy directly from Sino.
What they meant is CONTACT your vendor ad have your vendor contact them.
V/r
BCD

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

I have had the same issue with Jessica She teared her labia less than 2 months in. It was very minor though, so Sil-Poxy fixed that somewhat.

My main issue though is anal tearing. I have had nothing but issues having to repair and re-repair it. The hole still functions though....

As for adhesive, I was recommended Smooth On brand Sil-Poxy. It works pretty well.. It is designed to work with Platinum Silicone. My main issue is applying it correctly, and not over doing it. It seems to almost grow a tad once cured. What looked like a specific patch ends up being more.
Booty Call Dolls wrote: SINO,
You have to be JOKING, right?
You make a doll whose labia SPLITS and you have no fix,
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE REPAIR KITS FOR A KNOWN PROBLEM., THAT IS FUCKING INSANE!
BCD
Don't they have import restrictions of liquids and other materials?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Frost,
Jessica is NOT a SINO or a Z one, right?
BCD

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

rubherkitty wrote: With silicone, the tear could be filled plus the thickness built up a little.
This, this is the key to fixing this sino problem permanently :thumbs_up:
Master of Puppets...

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Then SINO should hold them selves accountable and send out what is needed until this TEARING ISSUE IS RESOLVED, correct?
BCD
Absolutely! And I think they are, in their defense I believe they just became aware ths is a REAL problem
Master of Puppets...

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Now, let us fix it

INFORMATIONS