www.sino-doll.com

Heating feature...Does it work?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Heating feature...Does it work?

Post by james 1966 »

Does anyone have a Sinodoll or Z-one with the heating feature? Does it actually work? Is it worth the extra $130 bucks or is it a gimmick? I have this vision of it breaking within the first month like so many fragile electronics do these days. If this has been discussed already my apologies.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Heating feature...Does it work?

Post by Dollarhyde »

Remember dolls move and bend... while they may not move a lot... wires can only bend so many times before they break then you have warming on one side or none at all. Personally, heating may work under marble floors nice they don't move but in a doll I think is a bad idea. It's an option you just don't need... You can buy an electric blanket for less than $130 and since TPE and Silicone retain the heat quite well so save you money and buy yourself a blanket... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

I’d have to agree, although I’ve read in forums that it works well in the sino lineup, but then you do hear the stories of it just giving out and sometimes not working at all, not in the sino line up but the zone lineup and other dolls that offer the feature) I have a tpe girl and the electric blanket works great, and now am shopping around for a silicone lady at the moment and plan to pass on the heated option, not sure of the community members name, but he posted pictures of his dolls insides and the damage that was done form the heating materials catching fire, he said he was lucky his house didn’t burn down, so with those things in mind , i meself would rather not take a chance with such an investment, also that’s just me opinion, I have read positive reviews of the feature and people seem to love it, the electric blanket does do a well enough job.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And PS dolls are so much easier to heat up anyways.

INFORMATIONS