www.sino-doll.com

Quick Review - Sinodoll 159

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Quick Review - Sinodoll 159

Post by manobon »

Hi everyone! I may add pictures later, but just wanted to give a quick review of their latest model, after about a week or so of receiving it.

Pros:

Ordering directly via email with David - So great! Super responsive, and addresses things I didn't know to ask about. I would still recommend making sure you have all your options listed out, as they are on the website (e.g., 'Fingernail Color 3', etc.), just to make it easier on everyone.

The soft options - Buttocks, thighs, vaginal canal, and breasts (which I think are standard) - All great! The butt Is super tight - which I was concerned about - but during doggystyle, you can feel the softness of the gel-implants. The breasts are So great! I was very worried they wouldn't be as soft as advertised, but they truly are - some of the closest-to-real Platinum Silicone breasts I've felt (not The closest, but like, still miles ahead of the few other Platinum Silicone breasts available). And the thighs do visibly shake, even upon powdering (which I think was mentioned in another review). The vaginal canal feels Great - possibly softest Platinum Silicone one available (or, at least, Definitely the softest when compared to three other manufacturers').

Skin/coloring all around - The tan skin tone and brown nipples are Very close to real - especially the nipples. It really helps when seeing them to help get in the mood, as opposed to like, 'looking at a sex toy'.

Mixed:

Flexibility - Even during ordering, David made sure to ask if - when I asked for all joints to be as loose as possible - I meant that the doll would like, not be able to pose, or if I wanted Completely loose joints. I asked for completely loose joints, as I was only going to use the doll for sex, never for pictures. I Think they made the joints as loose as they could, but it still takes Some effort to push the legs into positions I want, as well as the hips to bend. Again, easier than other dolls I've had, so maybe my expectations were too much. However, I really wished they had figured out how to increase the flexibility of the legs moving straight forward - that is, as when you would touch your toes - without involving the hips to 'go along' with the legs. This, in addition to the 'loose but not the Loosest' flexibility, makes it somewhat of a chore to set up a doggystyle position where the dolls legs are 'in between' mine (like, the best position for 'backshots' sex). Speaking of 'placement'...

Vaginal canal placement - Because the entrance, and vagina itself, is kinda 'more front' than a real woman's, positions from behind require flexing the hips back and positioning the legs very specifically - which, combined with the inability to bend 'forward' enough (e.g., get the thighs close to the chest without bending the hips forward, or without the legs needing to spread to the sides/parallel to the torso), means it takes a bit of work for 'from behind' positions, and you only get the feel of the buttocks slapping against you, because they stick out so much on this doll (again, amazing buttocks!). Thankfully, since the entrance is only kinda 'blocked' by some of the outer labia (i.e., the portion closest to the anal cavity), I removed a Little bit of that, which helps bring it closer to 'real woman placement'. Considering where the seams are, it looks like adjusting the placement would possibly require new molds, not sure if this is going go be changed anytime soon. Again, this is mostly a con for Me, as I vastly prefer from-behind positions, and want dollsex to feel as natural/easy/close to real as possible

I hope some/any of this helped with people thinking of buying a Sinodoll - especially the 159 with the Great breasts and buttocks, which I would have to highly recommend.

Hope Sinodoll continues to innovate, and has great success!

-manobon

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Quick Review - Sinodoll 159

Post by blindwebster »

Sounds wonderful and thank you. Hope to see some pics.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

The vaginal placement sounds disappointing. Even with Sate's review pictures I thought the placement was pretty forward placed. If you are willing to share some snapshots of the placement from a few angles, that'd be awesome. Especially from doggy position too and as in prone.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Thanks for posting that review to help other members decide if Sino is for them... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

Thanks manobon. Looking forward to the pictures.

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

manobon wrote:Hi everyone! I may add pictures later, but just wanted to give a quick review of their latest model, after about a week or so of receiving it.

Pros:

Ordering directly via email with David - So great! Super responsive, and addresses things I didn't know to ask about. I would still recommend making sure you have all your options listed out, as they are on the website (e.g., 'Fingernail Color 3', etc.), just to make it easier on everyone.

The soft options - Buttocks, thighs, vaginal canal, and breasts (which I think are standard) - All great! The butt Is super tight - which I was concerned about - but during doggystyle, you can feel the softness of the gel-implants. The breasts are So great! I was very worried they wouldn't be as soft as advertised, but they truly are - some of the closest-to-real Platinum Silicone breasts I've felt (not The closest, but like, still miles ahead of the few other Platinum Silicone breasts available). And the thighs do visibly shake, even upon powdering (which I think was mentioned in another review). The vaginal canal feels Great - possibly softest Platinum Silicone one available (or, at least, Definitely the softest when compared to three other manufacturers').

Skin/coloring all around - The tan skin tone and brown nipples are Very close to real - especially the nipples. It really helps when seeing them to help get in the mood, as opposed to like, 'looking at a sex toy'.

Mixed:

Flexibility - Even during ordering, David made sure to ask if - when I asked for all joints to be as loose as possible - I meant that the doll would like, not be able to pose, or if I wanted Completely loose joints. I asked for completely loose joints, as I was only going to use the doll for sex, never for pictures. I Think they made the joints as loose as they could, but it still takes Some effort to push the legs into positions I want, as well as the hips to bend. Again, easier than other dolls I've had, so maybe my expectations were too much. However, I really wished they had figured out how to increase the flexibility of the legs moving straight forward - that is, as when you would touch your toes - without involving the hips to 'go along' with the legs. This, in addition to the 'loose but not the Loosest' flexibility, makes it somewhat of a chore to set up a doggystyle position where the dolls legs are 'in between' mine (like, the best position for 'backshots' sex). Speaking of 'placement'...

Vaginal canal placement - Because the entrance, and vagina itself, is kinda 'more front' than a real woman's, positions from behind require flexing the hips back and positioning the legs very specifically - which, combined with the inability to bend 'forward' enough (e.g., get the thighs close to the chest without bending the hips forward, or without the legs needing to spread to the sides/parallel to the torso), means it takes a bit of work for 'from behind' positions, and you only get the feel of the buttocks slapping against you, because they stick out so much on this doll (again, amazing buttocks!). Thankfully, since the entrance is only kinda 'blocked' by some of the outer labia (i.e., the portion closest to the anal cavity), I removed a Little bit of that, which helps bring it closer to 'real woman placement'. Considering where the seams are, it looks like adjusting the placement would possibly require new molds, not sure if this is going go be changed anytime soon. Again, this is mostly a con for Me, as I vastly prefer from-behind positions, and want dollsex to feel as natural/easy/close to real as possible

I hope some/any of this helped with people thinking of buying a Sinodoll - especially the 159 with the Great breasts and buttocks, which I would have to highly recommend.

Hope Sinodoll continues to innovate, and has great success!

-manobon
Hi manobon,
Thanks for your detailed review and appreciation,your satisfaction will be our goal.
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

walk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by walk »

Thanks for the review manobon. Looking forward to seeing pictures if and when you get the chance, mainly to get an idea of how the tan skin tone looks.

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Hello manobon,
Still looking forward to the pictures.
:D
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

ian85

Post by ian85 »

Bumping this thread, because I am still waiting for photos too :)

INFORMATIONS